2010 QuadraphonicQuad eBay "SHOCKER" Log (Closed)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to add a "Date" column to the Shocker Log? Or is this encoded in the Item No. somehow?

Thanks,
- Ben

The problem is that the table is getting so big that it's going to eventually crash the software. Adding a date column is not going to help, and since there are 6 years of entry already without a date, starting the date info now would be a bit fruitless.

If you sort the list by eBay item number, you can get an idea of how old the listing is.

The problem is that the table is getting so big that it's going to eventually crash...

No worries Jon. It only made sense if it were easy. I certainly don't want to add more headaches to your day. This resource is invaluable as it is already in my book.

Thanks,
- Ben

Dont know item number but it came from urban liquidators they are unloading someones amazing collection of reels! The guy either died or went to prison or something cause there are some goodies from these folks. Every week new stuff shows up on e bay

Dont know item number but it came from urban liquidators they are unloading someones amazing collection of reels! The guy either died or went to prison or something cause there are some goodies from these folks. Every week new stuff shows up on e bay

hi. thanks for the notice. at least a cuppla (new word!?:)) us have been following (and bidding on) his tapes for a cuppla (there's that word again) weeks now.

Last edited:
No worries Jon. It only made sense if it were easy. I certainly don't want to add more headaches to your day. This resource is invaluable as it is already in my book.

Thanks,
- Ben

I'm going to have to change it somehow in Year 7. The data is too big for the forum post format.
I have to decided on either starting a new one, breaking it into different threads by format, or giving up on the thing all together.
Half the time, it's hard to tell if people actually look at it/use it at all. Plus, the days of the "big shocker" have pretty much been torpedo'd by conversions.

Hey quadheads
I am looking for Frank Zappa overnite sensation may be under the mothers whatever. I need it on a well recorded reel to reel (tails out) or a Tascam digital tape I can play back on a DA-88. The source can only be the reel to reel factory recording. I used to have this tape I know the mix. If you have the master and want to make a few xtra $ or want to trade me for some of my gems in my collection let me know I live in the Seattle area so someone local would be great but will consider others.
Thanks

Never thought I'd see Bonnie Koloc in the "Shocker Log"!!!!

FORMAT
|
ARTIST/TITLE/NOTES
|
eBay ITEM No.
|
PRICE
|
NEW
SACD |PAUL VAN DYK REFLECTIONS| 330496903179 |$0279.00|
NEW!!

SQ|PINK FLOYD DARK SIDE OF THE MOON (UK)| 160497499771 |$0125.00|
NEW!!

Q4|ELVIS PRESLEY ALOHA FROM HAWAII| 220699005736 |$0103.95|
NEW!!

Q4|MOODY BLUES ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM| 260688409306 |$0152.50|
NEW!!

SQ|PINK FLOYD WISH YOU WERE HERE(UK)| 280587940386 |$0158.74|
NEW!!

CD-4|ELVIS PRESLEY TODAY| 120643535213 |$0105.50|
NEW!!

Q8|MICHAEL NESMITH LOOSE SALUTE| 260691147050 |$0103.51|
NEW!!

Q4|BACHMAN TURNER OVERDRIVE NOT FRAGILE| 310269619850 |$0180.00|
NEW!!

Q4|BONNIE KOLOC| 250722513891 |$0113.61|
NEW!!
DVD-AUDIO |FLEETWOOD MAC RUMOURS| 200541017813 |$0101.59|
NEW!!

CD-4|ELVIS PRESLEY TODAY| 380291403202 |$0149.99|
NEW!!

Thanks for the info very cool did they sell them in stores or did you have to order them?

Yes.

Only "the real good" record stores sold stereo and quad reels, but they were usually in a book case in the back of the store. They were considered "expensive", and I can remember passing them up many times because they cost over $10.

TEN DOLLARS!!

Damn, back when $10 was a lot of money (to me). :yikes

Japanese have the good habits to print the prices directly... when a quad lp was in the 2200-2500 yen range, the quad reel was 6000!
Talk about expensive...

Well if it does I've got the ultra-rare Dolby B version. Not sure if I'd sell it though. I'd guess there will be 0 bids at that opening price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back