Ten Years After - A space in Time (2012 4.1 Release!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ordered from Wow HD right? I'm waiting also - they sometimes have a bit of a lag, but the price is right... they were cheaper than Amazon (with a 15% off sale)....

Yes I did order from Wow HD. They are never quick to deliver but as you say, but the price is right and I've never experienced any problems with them. They did have some good prices on some of the Katatonia surround discs too which I couldn't resist

I received an e-mail in German from Amazon.de that either says that my order has shipped, or that my grandmother's gorilla ate her coffee table ... depending on what online translator I used.

Same here. Shipping soon. Hope they already got it packaged up since it looks like they are sold out now.

Same here. Shipping soon. Hope they already got it packaged up since it looks like they are sold out now.

Got mine this morning from Amazon.de. Its a vinyl plus one DVD in a simple card board.
Cover says: 1973 quad mix to 4.1 DTS 96/24 + DD. It also has a flat transfer of original stereo analog masters 96/24 PCM.

Could not listen since I had to leave for a conference this weekend the moment the post man came :-(

Markus

Got mine this morning from Amazon.de. Its a vinyl plus one DVD in a simple card board.
Cover says: 1973 quad mix to 4.1 DTS 96/24 + DD. It also has a flat transfer of original stereo analog masters 96/24 PCM.

Could not listen since I had to leave for a conference this weekend the moment the post man came :-(

Markus

Same format as the ELO and Gentle Giant - good to know - Thanks!

OK, got mine yesterday, and just listened to the 96K stereo transfer. If anyone else has the DVD can you verify that track 4 'Over The Hill' is clean. On my dvd there is a click at 0:20.55 seconds into the track left channel only. I have not listened to all the DVD but I am happy with the first impressions (click apart)

Note, this is the STEREO 96K transfer, the quad version is clean

SIT_Track4.jpg

Am I the first to notice that the front and back are swapped? Guess I'm gonna have to fix this one now...

Back