Quatermass

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is due out soon....so I was reading up about them. Never heard these guys, but it sounds like it will be right up my alley...

Very early Heavy Prog.... Interesting that its bass, drums & organ.. and no guitar :yikes...with strings thrown in...

I love the Hipnosis cover also - very cool.

It's progressive for the most part while also being catchy in an unusual way. Was happy finding the CD with a couple bonus tracks, this is going to be great.

It's amazing some of the titles we are getting now!

release date pushed back to 29th of this month, according to Amazon UK. Here's my delivery status update which confirms..

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Quatermass "Quatermass ~ 2 Disc Deluxe Edition [CD & DVD]"
Estimated arrival date: July 31 2013 - August 02 2013

Hi Adam, yes that is the story. And I do not want to get our hopes too high, as there can be another reason for the delays. But it is nice to dream, isn't it? :)

Yes of course Robert! I'm hoping beyond hope! :D

You may say I'm a dreamer
but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you will join us
and the world will be in five point one..!

Amazon update.. Delayed again...

"

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Quatermass "Quatermass ~ 2 Disc Deluxe Edition [CD & DVD]"
Estimated arrival date: August 14 2013 - August 16 2013"

No DVD-A hint; it's not this label's pattern to do that. I suspect this is just a typical delay, I am perfectly content to have my expectations exceeded.

Back