What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Audio Fidelity's before they Inflate due to being OOP........ Yes- "Going for the One" (also in case it never happens in 5.1), and Paul Butterfield's "East - West" a great LP, I can hang up the vinyl now.

i've been contemplating getting this sacd...

This SHM SACD arrived today from Japan, and with a free pack of antistatic cd sleeves. Total price paid about $45 with the points I used.

Attachments

• rod_stewart_sacd.jpg
    rod_stewart_sacd.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 137
I know downloads are not the same as physical media but... HDTracks (and other locations) have "Every Picture Tells A Story" for less money and in PCM (as opposed to DSD). Just an option as the download sounds very good.

I'd love to have some quality Journey discs; but they have gotten horrible reviews; especially the Greatest Hits disc...hope you have better luck...loved Steve Perry's voice

Another I've had on the shopping list for years.. I refused to pay the "going rate" for it (especially knowing the sound is nothing special).. so when the hammer fell to me on eBay the other day @£19 (like new, slipcase and all) I felt vindicated for holding out all this time :)

I have had the shm-sacd of Every Picture... for a couple of months now and it is fantastic. It has the clarity and punch you want this title to deliver. Prestine vocals, wonderful acoustic instruments - it really takes you back to the studio ca. 1971. Nice package too. Get it while you can. It will give you hours of enjoyment.

bb king...live at the regal...sacd 2 chnl

blood sweat & tears...blood sweat & tears...sony sacd 2 chnl

bob dylan...highway 61 revisited...sacd 2 chnl

Back