Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Best of John Denver Live (SACD..Stereo)

Very clean, simple sounding disc. Outstanding songs of course. Not sure what Clint paid for this...but if you like Denver like I do...it might be a no brainer. Good stuff. I've got it funneled through PL II and it sounds very pleasing.

Beach Boys-Little Deuce Coupe SACD...first listen and I'm only 8 songs in and it's excellent...if the rest of the catalog is done this well they have hit a home run..

Hows the bass on Little Deuce Couple mono version?

I have finished Little Deuce Coupe and it's an excellent disc...there are 2 songs on this disc that have "extraction mixes"....409 and A Young Man Is Gone(a song about James Dean)and both are excellent...especially 409..

I have finished Little Deuce Coupe and it's an excellent disc...there are 2 songs on this disc that have "extraction mixes"....409 and A Young Man Is Gone(a song about James Dean)and both are excellent...especially 409..

Extraction mixes? Sounds like going to the dentist! :)

Jethro Tull War Child. Second disc.

(MOD EDIT - This is not a STEREO SACD so this post does not belong here as it misleads others into believing there is an SACD out there of this title.)

Back