ALL ABOUT MUSIC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since we've gone completely off the rails....might as well post this.....

Our favorite Miller High Life delivery man has passed on.....
RIP Windell Middlebrooks

B_xNUkBUgAAUXSn.jpg

Milwaukee huh? I like Milwaukee....spent many years driving up to Milwaukee...on my way to West Bend, WI. Business you know...

I was born there. Still have family there. Guess that's why I like cheese so much. LOL!

Many fond memories of visiting the Miller Hospitality Center (formerly a German restaurant) after the brewery tours. FREE BEER was especially welcome when I was a poor student.

When in Milwaukee, be sure to visit GREAT record stores, The Exclusive Company (say it with me! - their slogan.): http://www.exclusivecompany.com

Brings back nice memories of Milwaukee. :eek:

Many fond memories of visiting the Miller Hospitality Center (formerly a German restaurant) after the brewery tours. FREE BEER was especially welcome when I was a poor student.

When in Milwaukee, be sure to visit GREAT record stores, The Exclusive Company (say it with me! - their slogan.): http://www.exclusivecompany.com

Lots of beer and brats, eh? Oh! Can't forget those potato pancakes, head cheese, and smoked smelt.

Thanks for that link! Love that Metal Haus ;)

Exclusive Company's Metal Haus is ia separate room n the Greendale, WI store. Greendale is a SW suburb of Milwaukee. The store is a block north of Southridge, Wisconsin's largest shopping mall.
Lots of beer and brats, eh? Oh! Can't forget those potato pancakes, head cheese, and smoked smelt.

Thanks for that link! Love that Metal Haus ;)

lmao! Damn you all.....no thumb next time....unless I have a hangnail to show off...

Like someone with such beautiful manicured thumbs could ever have a hangnail :banana:

Snood want more thumb pictures :yikes

You WON'T BELIEVE what I got in the mail today. A package from Exclusive in Milwaukee!! LOL!!
I was blown away. I had forgotten about this order. Just goes to show ya that it's a small world after all. :eek:

Oh! And thumb for Snood. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 104
If you had a manicurist that looked like Barbara Eden in the Andy Griffith episode "The Manicurist", you would have had lots and lots of manicures by now.

:D

Doug

Well...today we can celebrate another birthday of a musician who is probably lucky to be alive...he had a nasty heroin addiction...beat it and made a musical comeback with the album Hourglass...which is an excellent hi rez disc...67 today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES TAYLOR

This recent purchase of the Van Halen 1984 CD(and it sounds pretty good)reminds me of the constant battle David Lee Roth faced from his critics...many just hated him..his antics..his onstage persona..and his personal battle with Eddie Van Halen..whose massive guitar skills were only surpassed by his massive ego...but I just love some of those songs that Roth sang...the energy in Jump just pumps me up...I've got that song in my head...and we all know how that goes...it stays for weeks...I've played that song about 10 times in a row during this post...no kidding...haven't heard it for a long time..

Music is great...isn't it...brings back those memories like nothing else on earth(even on the space station...same result)if want to free your mind...go to another place...just change your mood entirely...music is the vehicle...how hard you want to drive that puppy is up to you....balls to the wall..OR...set the cruise on 35 and mellow out...choice is yours..

[video=youtube;BNy3-6ooMTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNy3-6ooMTc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back