"Best of Doors" 4.0 Surround SACD from Audio Fidelity (June 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of us that do not get the SACD Doors release - hoping this might suffice :banana:

[video=youtube;eBRYsAfchkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBRYsAfchkY[/video]

There's a Wocket in my Pocket and a Horton hears a who - a very hungry caterpillar on the loose Ooooooooooooooooooooh Yeah!!!!!!! :smokin trippy

TURN IT UP!!!!

The Doors website deserve my order for relinquishing this title, but I should buy through AF for the support of quad??

Decisions, decisions.

Might have to buy one from each!

Order Cancelled now... :mad:

NOTE: I paid via Paypal as I had a Paypal balance that I could use to buy this - (Thanks Janbakker BTW), but they did not not credit my Paypal balance automatically. I had to ask to get the refund. :flame

If you paid via Paypal I'd triple check that you actually got a refund.

Subscriber copies have shipped

That makes me wonder if the acoustic sounds date is correct(Friday the 12th)..if they are just shipping them now to the subscribers it seems unlikely that the general public would have access to them so soon.....but maybe since they were delayed they decided to get them out as soon as possible...

That makes me wonder if the acoustic sounds date is correct(Friday the 12th)..if they are just shipping them now to the subscribers it seems unlikely that the general public would have access to them so soon.....but maybe since they were delayed they decided to get them out as soon as possible...

end of the month @Spamazon

Subscriber copies have shipped

My understanding is that subscriber copies are shipping today. Distribution through the Audio Fidelity distributors will come next.
The in-store target date for these two SACDs is June 30.

Good news for everyone who has pre-orders in - or is planning to pick up one or both of these SACDs.

My understanding is that subscriber copies are shipping today. Distribution through the Audio Fidelity distributors will come next.
The in-store target date for these two SACDs is June 30.

Good news for everyone who has pre-orders in - or is planning to pick up one or both of these SACDs.

That sounds more realistic...do you think the Joe Cocker disc will be released on the same day now?

An Amazon US - The Doors had crept up to $33.98, but today, I see it is down to $29.98
I bought a 2nd copy at the $33.98 value, but of course, I will get the lowest price between when I ordered and when it's shipped. So, I guess at this point, minimally I will get it for $29.98

An Amazon US - The Doors had crept up to $33.98, but today, I see it is down to $29.98
I bought a 2nd copy at the $33.98 value, but of course, I will get the lowest price between when I ordered and when it's shipped. So, I guess at this point, minimally I will get it for $29.98

When you finally get this disc, play it really loud!!! :party :upthumb

Back