The Quadro-Surround label

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't ordered these Ogre albums from Dietrich. I really should.... but there is so much to buy these days :mad:@:

Those who have both... which do you prefer, in terms of music/content, quad mix, and fidelity?

FYI... Ogre also has a bandcamp page:

https://ogrereal.bandcamp.com/album/the-last-neanderthal

But you cannot purchase Dietrich's quad mixes there.

Get both Ogre albums! Very good material, great sound.

Thanks to everyone who has already supported this release! I still am anxiously awaiting my copies (which seem to have been delayed in the mail). Once I get those copies in hand, we will make an announcement on the OGRE Facebook page.

Hallo!

I am musician with own analog 16 to 8 channel recording studio.
I play in live in Modular synrths, I have interest to share my musick via your label in 8 or 4 channel format
Is it possible?

Thanks!

Thank you! DSC04802.jpg

This ask could not answered with yes, because the music war too special. We self are now by the mixing for our next production. it schuld be ready in 3-4 weeks. You can find it inbys time in this thread with the help of Jon.

Dietrich

Hello Robert,

the equipment of Gazha looks interesting, but the music, which he has send me, is too special. So I have written him by PM that we can't make a quadraphonic production. If other have interest, they may do. Musical tastes are very differnt.

Dietrich

Hello Guys,

I just wanted to share my recent experience. I have on a timely basis been ordering 3-4 discs. A couple of orders ago one of the discs, "Old Merry Tale Jazzband" never made it. I let Dietrich know and he sent out a replacement, no questions asked. One thing odd is that no how many discs you order at the same time they are individually shipped out and rarely arrives at the same time, which plays into my next comments. My last order of 3 discs was placed. A while later I got my order, all 4 discs at the same time. At my age I am a little slow, but I e-mailed Dietrich and said that all 4 arrived at the same time. Then I realized that I order only 3 discs. Then I figured that the 4th disc must the the missing disc from the previous order. What a coincidence, no way! So I opened the packages and found a copy of "Country & Boogie Saloon" as a gift since he knew I was from Texas. Unfortunately I had already bought the disc, so to make a long story short I am going to gift the disc to someone, more on that later. I had also inquired about future releases and re-releases of the older analog titles. This is a quote from the response e-mail: :
"Our new production - actual in working - has the title "Space Rock". It is musical Rock with an interesting style of music. I will send this to you as present". Can you believe this! I am so thrilled that I am going to look more closely at some titles that are not exactly in my genre. Also a quote from the e-mail about upcoming re-release titles: "From our older and analog production we will re-release one title, which has also an original sound method of production. It is the "Keyboard in Space", which will have then the new title "Black Beat". So we got a couple of titles to look forward to.

I want to gift Country and Boogie disc to someone hear, but I don't know the procedure to do it. I want to pay the shipping too. I just need to know how to put up the disc and wait for the 1st address to appear and how to handle the process.

This is one of my best experiences I have ever had.

These are the best times to be a "quaddie".

JB

PS If Old Merry Tale shows up, I will gift it too.

Back