New album on https://surroundmusic.one

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I'm happy for you! :)

thanks!

Odyssey too.......

A poll thread would be nice for hi-res download only albums.

More feedback on Jans site would be very helpful too.

Thanks

Jc

oh yes, of course! (sorry, I should've said something.. his upcoming mix for Keith Hopcroft's album sure sound promising! think, "division bell"... :smokin)

ps. welcome to the QQLGBT+ community! :banana: :wave :woopie

hehe.. ^_^

walking with high heels is HARD! :yikes they don't tell you that..

hmmm... not much love for baggy here.. ^_^

hey guys!

how about a poll thread for his lifelong achievement?!!

I know he put a lot of effort into this, and I believe he sure deserves it!

baggy! baggy! baggy!

:bounce17:bounce17:bounce17

by the way... if you're wondering about the name change:

ji eff -> cristale

I'm trans. :yikes

getting ready to start a new life..

(hopefully I'll be a lot less bitter!!!)

my music has been completely reworked and remastered since,

and now it'll cost ya ;)

and... if a mod sees this: would it be possible to change my nick accordingly?

thank you!

I miss this place.. but I needed time to work some things out.

tty soon from venus ?

Congrats, Cristale!

Best wishes in your new life! Go girl! :eek:

:cool: Today is the day!!! :cool:

Keith Hopcroft's album Route Secondaire is just released as
1) digital download of 5.1/2.0 flac (96-24) including original 2012 stereo mix.
2) The above plus an iso-file for a BluRay disc with the 2017 5.1 & 2.0 mix
3) A (more expensive) BluRay Disc

Check out:
https://surroundmusic.one/artist/keithhopcroft/
there is also a hi-res 5.1 teaser and stereo stream of the original 2012 mix

If you like instrumental music with a great guitar turning up once in a while, this must be a scoop for you!:banana:

Check out:

If you like instrumental music with a great guitar turning up once in a while, this must be a scoop for you!:banana:

Hi Jan
Got the album last night and so far its good.....a nice surprise.
5.1 mix by you is very complementary to the music.
Downloaded and unzipped fine.......fast too.

Keep up the good work.
Hope the site is doing well.
Thanks
Jc

Check out:

Been listening to the stereo version on SoundCloud for a while and quite like it. I will buy the Surround version when I'm back in Canada! (until then, I won't have access to a surround sound system anyway).

Hey OdysseyMusik, do you know if Keith has any plans to release his older album "DownStream", which I also found on SoundCloud, through your site?

Even just an uncompressed stereo version would be fine. I've listened to it through SoundCloud several times and I'm in love with it. Such a fine Rock album. I would love a version without MP3 compression artifacts (and of course a 5.1 version would be brilliant!!).

Been listening to the stereo version on SoundCloud for a while and quite like it. I will buy the Surround version when I'm back in Canada! (until then, I won't have access to a surround sound system anyway).

Hey OdysseyMusik, do you know if Keith has any plans to release his older album "DownStream", which I also found on SoundCloud, through your site?

Even just an uncompressed stereo version would be fine. I've listened to it through SoundCloud several times and I'm in love with it. Such a fine Rock album. I would love a version without MP3 compression artifacts (and of course a 5.1 version would be brilliant!!).

Hi!
Sorry to tell the original instrument tracks of 'Downstream' does not exist anymore (else I would have done a 5.1 mix;)
But we're working on a 96-24 transfer from the stereo master tapes and a 4.1 upmix of that.
If the tape is ok it will come on Surroundmusic too!
But..... Keith are on vacation right now;)

The Route Secondaire 5.1 mix is a good example on how the music opens up in surround, so I don't think you'll be disappointed!:D

Now Surroundmusic.one is updated so you can pay with Euros OR Dollars!:cool:

And I had a request on all BluRay discs (Only 2 so far: Keith Hopcroft – Route Secondaire – BluRay disc & odyssey – metastasia blu-ray;))
I have added the 4 Euro discount coupon code there can be added in checkout:
BothBluraysMinus4euro
for those who purchase the Route Secondaire & Metastasia BluRay discs together.:smokin

(Sending one BluRay package (99 gram) costs 4$ and a package over 100 gram it costs 8$ :yikes)

New artist on the site: SYMBION PROJECT
With the 2016 album ARCADIAN.
https://surroundmusic.one/album/symbion-project-arcadian/
Tags from Bandcamp are downtempo, electronic, idm, indie, synthpop, techno, downtempo, electronica, indie electronic, trip hop.
Sounds very nice in 4.0!

ARCADIAN is mixed in 44-24 quad and stereo and a DVD-A/V iso-file are included in the purchase.
:cool:

I agree, nice and mellow, a good surround mix.

New artist on the site: SYMBION PROJECT
With the 2016 album ARCADIAN.
https://surroundmusic.one/album/symbion-project-arcadian/
Tags from Bandcamp are downtempo, electronic, idm, indie, synthpop, techno, downtempo, electronica, indie electronic, trip hop.
Sounds very nice in 4.0!

ARCADIAN is mixed in 44-24 quad and stereo and a DVD-A/V iso-file are included in the purchase.
:cool:

Keith Hopcroft and I have remastered his 1992 album Downstream from the original master stereo tape in 96 kHz 24 bit.
The original instrument/vocal tracks doesn't exist anymore so it is released in high res stereo and as a 4.1 upmix.

There you can hear the 4.1 upmix of the title track

A great rock/pop album in my ears!!!:banana:

(Bandcamp upload will follow in the next days for stereo streaming)

/Jan

Yes!! Just what I've been waiting for!

I noticed some differences in track listings:

• On Soundcloud, the first song "Spring" seems missing?
  • On the new version, the song "Forever Blowing Bubbles" isn't listed in the website's description...
  • ...but it appears on the scan of the CD's back inlay?

Can yon confirm that the version for sale on surroundmusic.one contains both the songs "Spring" and "Forever Blowing Bubbles"?

I'm going to check out the demo 4.1 upmix soon. Can't wait!

Yes!! Just what I've been waiting for!

I noticed some differences in track listings:

• On Soundcloud, the first song "Spring" seems missing?
  • On the new version, the song "Forever Blowing Bubbles" isn't listed in the website's description...
  • ...but it appears on the scan of the CD's back inlay?

Can yon confirm that the version for sale on surroundmusic.one contains both the songs "Spring" and "Forever Blowing Bubbles"?

I'm going to check out the demo 4.1 upmix soon. Can't wait!

Oops my reply from iPad disappeared.... He we go again:

Yes Keith wanted it this way.
"Spring" is a rearrange of the intro of the title track Downstream. A nice beginning for the album:)
"Forever Blowing Bubbles" is the only number not written by Keith, so he wanted to leave it. Think it is a football-teams tune;)

So until now I only have the cassette tape scans 2 pictures. He would look for others but have found none so fare...

The master tapes is 25 years old and was beginning to to a little sticky, but ended up sounding nice I my ears transferred in 96-24.

Hope you'll like it as much as I do!!:sun

Oops my reply from iPad disappeared.... He we go again:

Yes Keith wanted it this way.
"Spring" is a rearrange of the intro of the title track Downstream. A nice beginning for the album:)
"Forever Blowing Bubbles" is the only number not written by Keith, so he wanted to leave it. Think it is a football-teams tune;)

So until now I only have the cassette tape scans 2 pictures. He would look for others but have found none so fare...

The master tapes is 25 years old and was beginning to to a little sticky, but ended up sounding nice I my ears transferred in 96-24.

Hope you'll like it as much as I do!!:sun

Wonderful! Yeah, I bought it this morning, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

I see that for the 4.1 version, you more or less duplicated the content in the rears and added a .1 track, which is just as well for me. This is simply a great album, sounding very good now. Happy I bought it!

Wonderful! Yeah, I bought it this morning, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

I see that for the 4.1 version, you more or less duplicated the content in the rears and added a .1 track, which is just as well for me. This is simply a great album, sounding very good now. Happy I bought it!

GOOD to hear!!!:cool:

I give the rears a very short delay (a few samples until it sounds best in my ears) and add 3-5 % reverb (careful with reverb in the rears!;))
A 4.1 upmix is better than a 5.1 where especially the snare drums often gets phase problems.
So that + the 96 kHz 24 bit works very well in my ears!
A lot more bands should release their old master tapes that way (if the original instrument/vocal track doesn't exist anymore to produce real 5.1 mixes) and sell it as digital downloads from their homepages (else on Surroundmusic.one;))

Please them'em out there!:)

New artist & album on Surroundmusic.one:

The Amnis Initiative - [FONT=&amp]CINEMATIC[/FONT]
https://surroundmusic.one/album/cinematic/
Free streaming of 3 of the numbers! - Check it out!:smokin

Genre: Ambient, Electronic, New Age, Synthesizer
A very nice album in my ears and a lovely 5.1 mix - lot of energy and great sound!
5.1 mix is in 32 bit 44kHz flac; Very fine for electronic music imho:)

Back