MakeMKV Problem?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I'm super worried. I just tried to reply to your post and I got a critical error message. Something odd is going on..... :(

Gene Would not worry man - I have malwarebytes pro and norton - if MKV was a drive by or compromised in some way it would have flagged it and blocked it. There is a good chance the site got hacked (not meaning you got hacked) and usually they leave a message like that........

I toooo came to QQ site prob when u did a few minutes ago and the site had a server error - it happens man. Snood owns a gaming forums and sometimes the server host has a hiccup.

All is kooo

Calm Blue Ocean :snoodhug:

I downloaded the latest Beta version after getting the Russian web page when I tried to get the new registration code. It has been working fine for me the past few days without entering a new code. Hope this is just a hiccup.
Gene - maybe uninstall and reinstall the new beta.

I downloaded the latest Beta version after getting the Russian web page when I tried to get the new registration code. It has been working fine for me the past few days without entering a new code. Hope this is just a hiccup.
Gene - maybe uninstall and reinstall the new beta.

Hmmm - I thought I did uninstall...but maybe I didn't. I'll try that I guess, can't hurt at this point. Thanks Joisey... :)

OK, I unistalled MakeMKV v1.10.7 win(x64-release) and reinstalled. At least this time, it didn't keep closing. But, when I try to backup a disc, I get the "buy this" popup. So, I click help and click register and paste in the code that you all say you used and it tells me the code is not correct.

So, now I'm back to original problem I guess. :mad:@:

Oops, didn't see your post. I was busy using MakeMKV lmao

T-rTYSOM9ktvR0Fihn9_2zbORtGKYXUsMtMoraj2fy_wXlDPrx6EX6Xk56opCsOK9bJl

Oooops same key no worky Thanks anyways :banana:

Same thing has happened to me, but if you search for MakeMKV Download or if you type in http://www.makemkv.com/download/
You get,
View attachment 30777

Just downloaded and Norton says Setup_MakeMKV_v1.10.7.exe is safe.

Has the webpage been hijacked?
When I click on the supplied link I get the Russian page as well. Anybody who wants to share the 1.10.7 installer? The Gilmour Pompeii does not rip using with 1.10.5, the latest MakeMKV I have on my pc. Thanks.

Yes the 1.10.7 Beta does work without a code.......thank you Gene for the program installer :banana:

Snood tried putting the code in and kept giving Snood same error then check the evaluation date - good til Dec 1st 2017 :banana::banana:

Back