Faulty Immersion BR Disks

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you share a photo of disc and matrix number please?

Looks exactly like the original disc, even the matrix numbers are identical. So one might wonder.... In any case the disc is fine and I made a backup immediately.

294349 DB44459-01 optimal media production L0
294349 DB44459-01 optimal media production L1

Attachments

• BR.jpg
    BR.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 122
I've just had my replacement discs hand delivered by a young lady from the replacement programme. I'm only a few miles from their distribution unit so I think it was a really nice gesture to deliver them in person. When the doorbell rang and I opened the door I could see what was in her hand, two disc size card envelopes held together with an elastic band. "Tony ?" she said, I nod. "Here's your replacement discs, apologies for the delay" I couldn't thank her enough. I was, as some might say Gobsmacked.

I've just had my replacement discs hand delivered by a young lady from the replacement programme. I'm only a few miles from their distribution unit so I think it was a really nice gesture to deliver them in person. When the doorbell rang and I opened the door I could see what was in her hand, two disc size card envelopes held together with an elastic band. "Tony ?" she said, I nod. "Here's your replacement discs, apologies for the delay" I couldn't thank her enough. I was, as some might say Gobsmacked.

So...umm....what happened next:rolleyes:..c'mon man...I mean you just nod?...geeze...there has got to be more to this story:devilish:

I've just had my replacement discs hand delivered by a young lady from the replacement programme. I'm only a few miles from their distribution unit so I think it was a really nice gesture to deliver them in person.

Nice touch.

My replacement disc arrived today, all the way to left coast of US, no hand delivery this time.
So far, so good, playing just fine.
Courier or registered air mail? Almost two weeks since mine was sent and nothing. I'll drop a mail to Aecreate in the next couple of days :(

Back