Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question for the group: do you like that I use some QQ member quotes from the poll threads? I figure the comments are public domain, since they are posted to a public-searchable forum. Just don't want to be invasive and I think I'm not.
It helps when I can't hear a recording to rely on the comments of others. Plus, it could be kind of cool to hear yourself quoted in a video!

One question for the group: do you like that I use some QQ member quotes from the poll threads? I figure the comments are public domain, since they are posted to a public-searchable forum. Just don't want to be invasive and I think I'm not.
It helps when I can't hear a recording to rely on the comments of others. Plus, it could be kind of cool to hear yourself quoted in a video!
I think it's absolutely fine...as you say, this is an open forum.

If I watched videos.......................................

Mebbe but don't do it just for me.
Fair enough, Kal! I think I fit in between a generation that communicates mostly via text and one that utilizes video more for information. Hopefully I can help bridge the gap and get more people interested in surround music. That's the idea, anyway.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Steven Wilson Surround Album Primer pt. 3 (of 3)
Storm Corrosion - To the Bone/Home Invasion
Quoted QQers: Neil Palfreyman, SMS & edisonbaggins
Join me for the final installment. Here's a challenge: let me know if I've missed any multichannel albums that Steven Wilson both appears on and mixed in to multichannel!

Back