Pink Floyd DSOTM & WYWH 5.1 Surround SACD Reissues

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snood usually calls them up and order to request the media Mail option and ask to send me a receipt email. :LB

Well now I know :)
I guess I was lazy and thought that they would review the request I typed in the "Shipping Instructions/Comments" section of the order form. The same comment that appears on my email and printed invoice.

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1187[1].jpg
    IMG_1187[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1188[2].jpg
    IMG_1188[2].jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1191[1].jpg
    IMG_1191[1].jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1189[1].jpg
    IMG_1189[1].jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1190[1].jpg
    IMG_1190[1].jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 115
Have you had your disc yet? Amazon UK has just e-mailed me delaying delivery until the end of February. Was the cost within reason?
No not received it yet but not surprised due to year end holidays....just hoping it arrives before UK panics and comes to a standstill when we get an inch of snow:eek: Charge on my credit card is £30.62 which includes delivery and VAT plus a 10% discount that was on offer when I placed the order. Shouldn't be any other charges seeing as VAT has been paid at source and not high enough cost to warrant import duty.

Well now I know :)
I guess I was lazy and thought that they would review the request I typed in the "Shipping Instructions/Comments" section of the order form. The same comment that appears on my email and printed invoice.

I've talked to them before and they "claimed" they were adjusting the software to reflect the media mail option...if you don't mind answering...what did they charge you for shipping one title?

They charged $15.69 for FedEx delivery.
I reached out to them to see if they could provide me with some type of discount code for my future DSOM and Animals purchase.
Hopefully they will make good.

They charged $15.69 for FedEx delivery.
I reached out to them to see if they could provide me with some type of discount code for my future DSOM and Animals purchase.
Hopefully they will make good.

That's what I was afraid of...geeze...that's sad on an single item that costs $35.00...you could send that first class for roughly $3.00 if you mailed it from the Post Office...I don't buy from them anymore...their so called "discounts" are a joke as most of the titles won't permit discounts..Music Direct is my go to spot on a lot of these titles....and they are a nice bunch to deal with and you can actually get them on the phone...unlike importcds or deepdiscount….

I would like to give them an opportunity to win me back.
In that they are pretty much the label that is issuing the releases, it was in a show of support that I ordered directly from them in the first place.
Perhaps that doesn't matter as much as compared to when you order something directly from the artist's camp. I know my favorite band (Marillion) appreciates when you order direct through them.

That's what I was afraid of...geeze...that's sad on an single item that costs $35.00...you could send that first class for roughly $3.00 if you mailed it from the Post Office...I don't buy from them anymore...their so called "discounts" are a joke as most of the titles won't permit discounts..Music Direct is my go to spot on a lot of these titles....and they are a nice bunch to deal with and you can actually get them on the phone...unlike importcds or deepdiscount….

That's why I posted the availability of WYWH at ImportCD ..... they discounted the title @ $28.07 and charge $2.99 for s/h.....so you wait 7~10 days .... so what? $35 [NO further discount] + $15.69 for fed ex is HIGHWAY ROBBERY!

WYWL = WISH YOU WOULD LISTEN!

I went with Music Direct also this time, have avoided AS since the shipping prices increased yearly. I have invoices of 4.95 shipping from them. Only issue may be what caused the rerelease to begin with, supply and demand. MD responds to emails and said their shipment of stock was held up and haven't got a ship date yet but my card was charged so I'm expecting it soon. Don't really need it, I have one of each available format, but was going to gift it by this wknd........Not.....

Back