Which albums would you like to hear in 5.1 surround?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!! I’ve had that one on my want list in Discogs for a year, none are for sale I think —no one wants to part with it.

It’s uber-rare. Of all those JVC/Motown Japan CD-4s, it seems to be the most scarce.

Luckily a very good conversion has been floating around for years and, like the other titles in that series, it’s a good mix. The “get ready, here I come” backing vocals are isolated in the rears :)

In no particular carbon-gender-whatever-genre-neutral order:

Pink Floyd - The Wall
Nirvana - Nevermind
Radiohead - OK Computer
Simple Minds - Street Fighting Years
Pet Shop Boys - Behaviour
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
Pearl Jam - Ten
The Who - Who's Next
U2 - The Joshua Tree
Sniff 'n' the Tears - Fickle Heart
Paul Hardcastle ‎- Paul Hardcastle (guilty pleasure :whistle:)
Hans Zimmer - The Da Vinci Code (Soundtrack)
Riverside - Wasteland
Epic Soul Factory - SIGMA

Urrrrrrrrrrrgh Enough Enough Enough :SB:mad: Snood is Freaking SERIOUS!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Everybody saying this or that would be awesome in surround sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Snood has seen enough!!!! Not one of you!! Not one of you have mentioned the most amazing band ever. Even better than the siiiiiiiigh:sleep: Beatles:sleep: - This Band should been at Phucking Woodstock!!! In fact, Hendrix should have opened for them!!!!!!:mad:

In Fact, most of the Beaaaaaaaaatles later material was lifted from this freaking amazing freaking group . Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Snood is so pissed off right now!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Nobody ------Nobody not one of you has even mentioned this group. The greatest phucking group ever - GOD!!! what is wrong with you people. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

Snood was thinking maybe Snood should not even just spew out the name of this heavenly band, for god's sake no QQer has even mentioned them..........Have Snood mention how Pissed Snood is??? :mad::mad::mad:

Here - OK screw it.........Here is the freaking band you guys & gals should be thinking of in Surround...........No not KC and oh more XTC:rolleyes: or Yes:rolleyes: or GD Beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatles!!! :rolleyes:

Feast your eyes and ears and get a load of this freaking sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

:LB they shoulda been at Woodstock :LB:SB:LB

Time for anotherz RumzNCoke :hi

Last edited:
In light of this awesome post by the gang at Involve
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo.../best-customers-ever.18180/page-8#post-411053

- Have you ever heard "Go Home" and "Gotta Have You" on headphones, to name just a couple?(y)

SW-ATCOAC.jpg

Man i'd just about give my left nut to hear Kansas Point of Know Return in surround.

Or perhaps Leftoverture.

Yeah i know i dont have nuts. 😉

Point Of Know Return gives a nice surround effect thru Dolby PLII Music and/or the Involve mode of the Surround Master, as do several other classic Kansas tracks.

oh and there's a superb 5.1 from multi's of Carry On My Wayward Son, mixed by one of our very own here at QQ!

Point Of Know Return gives a nice surround effect thru Dolby PLII Music and/or the Involve mode of the Surround Master, as do several other classic Kansas tracks.

oh and there's a superb 5.1 from multi's of Carry On My Wayward Son, mixed by one of our very own here at QQ!

And how might i obtain a copy of that???

Back