Notable MCH engineers listing

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just sent Jon a new Engineers web page that contains Adam's two master lists (MCH Engineers and Quad Engineers), so you we should be able to see that new page soon.

Its a repeat of the Poll Summary page with searchable/sortable lists and a combined Index view too.

Please continue to post additions/mods on the two threads here on QQ and Adam will update his master list and eventually the updates will appear in an updated Engineers page here when Jon runs the app to re-generate the page.

THX

I've just sent Jon a new Engineers web page that contains Adam's two master lists (MCH Engineers and Quad Engineers), so you we should be able to see that new page soon.

Its a repeat of the Poll Summary page with searchable/sortable lists and a combined Index view too.

Please continue to post additions/mods on the two threads here on QQ and Adam will update his master list and eventually the updates will appear in an updated Engineers page here when Jon runs the app to re-generate the page.

THX

No HomerJAU...it's US that should be thanking you...you do so much on the forum to make this online experience so enjoyable...YOU ARE THE MAN(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Beerking said: Just gotta find all those OOP TITLES I ain't got!!:rolleyes::unsure::)

Good LUCK, Mike. It's like searching for the holy Grail🏵

some days it's...

...and other times its..

HomerJAU

I mostly post at avsforum although I like perusing QQ because I'm into surround sound. I definitely like the vibe on QQ. Enjoy your posts on both forums. I briefly scanned this thread and if you're not the right guy to notify, please refer me to the appropriate person.

I was looking over the QQ MCH Engineers table and I noticed an entry I believe is a typo. The title below should be Producer's Cut. (An aside: Ahern was married to Emmylou Harris for a time).
Ahern, BrianEmmylou HarrisDirector’s Cut

🙏

HomerJAU

I mostly post at avsforum although I like perusing QQ because I'm into surround sound. I definitely like the vibe on QQ. Enjoy your posts on both forums. I briefly scanned this thread and if you're not the right guy to notify, please refer me to the appropriate person.

I was looking over the QQ MCH Engineers table and I noticed an entry I believe is a typo. The title below should be Producer's Cut. (An aside: Ahern was married to Emmylou Harris for a time).
Ahern, BrianEmmylou HarrisDirector’s Cut

🙏

please accept my apologies, i was probably half cut when entering the data 🤪
there's no final cut so i'll amend the error of my ways next time the list gets an editor's cut (y)

edit: over and --- cut ☕

Back