Grilling, Barbeque/Asado Thread - QQ Style :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Grilling outdoors has always been a hobby for me. I grill, when most people would NOT consider grilling. :) That all said, not grilling today as it's windy and raining......but wanted to start this thread. Couple weekends ago, I did smoke a 10 pound Boston Pork Butt. It took 13 hours at ~225 F (107 C), after this time it was devastatingly tender and juicy!

But, I did purchase this nice little charcoal basket for my Oklahoma Joe Smoker. It will help contain my lump charcoal, and make things burn more efficiently. Can't wait to try it out!

I no longer have an outdoor AVR system...but I always take out my Bose bluetooth speaker and listen to Amazon Music. Fun times...
We’ve got an outlet near the grill and I’ll use my wife’s Bose🙄, wired to a WiFi Squeezebox to access my computer/SSD streaming my ripps or WWW radio stations - my famous South of the Border Ribeye recipe to follow. Which I enjoy eating with a cold short tumbler of Colt 45 Malt Liquor.

Grilling outdoors has always been a hobby for me. I grill, when most people would NOT consider grilling. :) That all said, not grilling today as it's windy and raining......but wanted to start this thread. Couple weekends ago, I did smoke a 10 pound Boston Pork Butt. It took 13 hours at ~225 F (107 C), after this time it was devastatingly tender and juicy!

But, I did purchase this nice little charcoal basket for my Oklahoma Joe Smoker. It will help contain my lump charcoal, and make things burn more efficiently. Can't wait to try it out!

Which model Oklahoma Joe Smoker do you have Gene?

I no longer have an outdoor AVR system...but I always take out my Bose bluetooth speaker and listen to Amazon Music. Fun times...

We’ve got an outlet near the grill and I’ll use my wife’s Bose🙄, wired to a WiFi Squeezebox to access my computer/SSD streaming my ripps or WWW radio stations

LOL I'm old school. I just open the windows on the patio, turn on Kodi on the main system, and turn that $h*t up!

I want to set up four grills, stand in the middle of them, and cook completely different things on each...Such as brisket on the LF grill, vegetables on the RF grill, chicken on the LR grill and pork ribs on the RR grill. They have to all be different things so as to keep what's coming off of each grill fully discrete.

Great idea for a new thread, Gene. For whatever reason, I have confidence in what the people on this forum have to offer.

I want to set up four grills, stand in the middle of them, and cook completely different things on each...Such as brisket on the LF grill, vegetables on the RF grill, chicken on the LR grill and pork ribs on the RR grill. They have to all be different things so as to keep what's coming off of each grill fully discrete.

Great idea for a new thread, Gene. For whatever reason, I have confidence in what the people on this forum have to offer.
Not a center channel man eh AR? - Maybe Pizza in the Center.

What CV said. Hey Pupster, when are we going to get that South Of The Border Ribeye recipe you promised? 🤠 I've been waiting at my computer for it for almost five hours now. 😴😴😴😴😴
Actually I was contemplating whether to just post the recipe or wait another day until I actually grill some with photos?

I can see this happening....QUADRA-GRILLA....but I'm afraid the same complaints would arise...."why did they put the pork ribs on the RR grill".....the infamous "placement police" would be out in full force🤓

Back