What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gregg Allman - All My Friends on blu ray in 5.1

DEFA7083-E0C0-4AA4-A276-ABF587E523E5.jpeg

Chicago: The Terry Kath Experience
Saw this last night on axsTV (Documentary/concert), very tragic loss. Learned that Jimi Hendrix wanted to produce and record an album with Terry Kath. Just the musical explanation of the song: "Introduction" on CTA; shows the brilliance of Terry and the band, true pioneers. I feel very fortunate to have seen them in concert in the mid 70s. Thank goodness we have the Quadio set!

What are your thoughts 💭 on this one PK?

IIRC...Video is excellent, audio mix is typical for a concert but fidelity is very good. Performance is very good. And, it's Joe Cocker. The man has a stage presence (y)

TBH, my expectations for the surround mix on these concert blu rays is pretty low. If the fidelity is good then I'm happy. If it has a good surround mix that's like a cherry on top :)

I can see why :D I'm just a sucker for things recorded well, techno poppy or not, and this one is. :LB

Nothing like popping in a concert with a great picture and sound for sure. That said, it's all I can do to keep up with the great suggestions from you and others in this thread(y) Keep 'em coming!

Back