7 More Dutton Vocalion Releases in July 2019 - Guess Who, Paul Revere & Raiders, Charlie Rich

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, my DV wish list is now over 20, will need to pare that down to the essentials

Naw, just buy the most important this month and buy again next month. Christmas is better when it happens every month. Isn't it better for you AND your mail person if you get more than just bills?

Just FYI to anyone who ordered the new Charlie Rich Behind Closed Doors/Every Time You Touch Me two-fer: I had an email from Simon (who heads up D-V's shipping department). With the UK in the grip of a heatwave at the moment, the truck that was scheduled to deliver this disc from the replication facility broke down, delaying the arrival of this title by a couple of days.

Simon assures me that all orders containing the Charlie Rich disc should go out Monday-Tuesday - I'll update here if things change at all.
Let’s hope that the truck is not now stuck in the floods ☔🚚

Let me ask you a question as I'm late to the game: how does DV let you see the tracking number? I wasn't able to see it in their site and sent a mail to their support with no response so far.
Thanks!

wait.. is it Friday already????

no but orders with the Charlie Rich 2-fer have started shipping!! yeay!! 🎉

E6493203-C62D-42D2-890B-39D54E342888.jpeg

some very cool stuff in this latest batch, i particularly like the new artwork (by Paul Evans) on the Raiders and Guess Who discs, there's some nice new liners by Charles Waring in the Raiders disc, fab pics of the original Quad tape boxes (!), info from Ray Conniff (from beyond the gravy!) on his Quad mix and a colossal steelydave essay in the American Woman/Share The Land 2-fer! ❤

hlxqJ2F.jpg

Last edited:
I just received confirmation from D~V that 5 QUAD SACD titles have shipped [the other two shipped last week] ...... including the delayed Charlie Rich two~fer! And thanks Adam for sharing those inserts/liner notes, etc. with us poor unfortunates across the pond who won't be receiving them for a few weeks.o_O

Back