Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wha? Not used to people from "Cali" calling Cali Cali! o_O
Also folks in San Francisco don't like being called from "Frisco!" - Just sayin'.

As long as youse guys from Frisco and Central Cali don't call me a YORKIE....I'm Cool!

See the source image

Last edited:
Lyle Lovett Joshua Judges Ruth
Great sounding DTS CD. I like it so much.... I own two copies..😄

Now listening to Steven Wilson. 4 1/2. Been awhile.....
Hilarious! I also have TWO copies! Put in a low bid on one, then saw one for a good price; thinking the seller would not accept my low bid, I snapped up the good price. Literally right after, the seller accepted my low bid! And now I'm listening to

1567468519813.png

because I have two of these too!

Last edited:
Hilarious! I also have TWO copies! Put in a low bid on one, then one for a good price; thinking the seller would not accept my low bid, I snapped up the good price. Literally right after, the seller accepted my low bid! And now I'm listening to

View attachment 43005

because I have two of these too!

By any chance, Clement.....Are you a TWIN?👬

Steven Wilson the Raven That Refused To Sing. Bluray.
The one disc that you would absolutely grab first if you had to escape a hurricane and needed a surround/prog/music fix that would last you months on a deserted island
No offense meant to the real time tragedy ongoing.

Last edited:
I took the Pupster's advice and watched Hitsville: The Making of Motown [2019] tonight on Showtime ...... Loved every second and if you listen carefully, a lot of the songs were mixed in discrete surround which certainly whets my appetite for MOTOWN in DISCRETE 5.1, ATMOS or whatever! If you have the chance......Watch it!

See the source image

Back