What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shakin' With The Money Man - Eddie Money (DVD-A DualDisc)

raising a glass in honour of the late Money Man 🍻

9csiDMd.jpg

BOmbiF6.jpg

With a little send off bubbly I see :cool:

I'm such a lemming...I saw Adams post and found a cheap copy, actually from amazonuk for $14 shipped. Not much to take a chance on. If its only decent stereo Ill be ok.

So whats the verdict Mr Blue? You seem to have command of my wallet these days....

Can QQ start a credit bank for surround purchases?

I'm such a lemming...I saw Adams post and found a cheap copy, actually from amazonuk for $14 shipped. Not much to take a chance on. If its only decent stereo Ill be ok.

So whats the verdict Mr Blue? You seem to have command of my wallet these days....

don't think i'll have time to play with it until the weekend but will post back as soon as i've tried it 👍

I'm in the same boat -- fredblue posts about some obscure surround and then I'll be off hunting for it. Given he's acquired just about everything (and shops with a wheelbarrow!), it's a fool's errand to follow. I'm such a fool :censored:

That's a lovely big batch - REVEAL - REVEAL!!!:SB :QQlove :SB

Ha. Well, it does indeed, as @sjcorne surmised, come from the Wizard of Watford. (And if only it were a secret preview of coming attractions, @4-earredwonder....)

Actually, one entire package is filled with stereo CDs from their recent sale--a bunch of old Joe Harriott and Michael Garrick remaster/reissues. But the other contains stuff most of you sensibly got weeks (or months) ago:
  • Spellbound: The Classic Film Scores of Miklos Rozsa
  • Herbie Hancock, Sextant
  • Donald Byrd, Black Byrd
  • MFSB, Philadelphia Freedom and Summertime
  • The Guess Who, Rockin' and Best Vol. II
  • Paul Revere & The Raiders, Hard 'n' Heavy and Indian Reservation
  • The Guess Who, American Woman and Share the Land
And, I'm pleased to report, not a single casualty in the bunch.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get busy listening to as much as I can before Pacific Gas & Electric makes good on their threat to shut down the power grid in Northern California for up to five days--so that their ill-maintained lines won't spark a mega-fire (again).

Back