A TRIBUTE TO QUAD's UNSUNG HEROES

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not surprising ......Ray Thomas stated that Threshold Studios was set up by the engineer to record and playback in quad.

Also they aquired a Sansui encoder in 75 , and Billboard reported they used it on Thomas' solo album Oaks.
Thomas states when it was released "it wasn't a deliberate thing to release it encoded ".

Other discrete mixes that were likely done, Adrian Gurvitz Kick Off You Mudy Boots , Best of Moodies , and solo efforts plus a group on Atco---Trapese.

Not surprising ......Ray Thomas stated that Threshold Studios was set up by the engineer to record and playback in quad.

Also they aquired a Sansui encoder in 75 , and Billboard reported they used it on Thomas' solo album Oaks.
Thomas states when it was released "it wasn't a deliberate thing to release it encoded ".

Other discrete mixes that were likely done, Adrian Gurvitz Kick Off You Mudy Boots , Best of Moodies , and solo efforts plus a group on Atco---Trapese.
I saw Trapeze a few times 1974/75/76-ish too long ago to remember exactly, but it was after Glenn Hughes had left to join Deep Purple.

Likely Derek would have some Classical mixes in quad as well, in his 40+ titles.

I wonder if they ever used that Sansui Encoder on anything else besides Oaks ?
And fwiw I had the stereo (QS) lp and have the quad dvd and I notice the quad is somewhat tame.

Likely Derek would have some Classical mixes in quad as well, in his 40+ titles.
That's a very good point. Especially as he worked for Decca (rather than Threshold directly). I can’t quite decide if it feels like good or bad news that the list of ‘unknown’ quads is potentially smaller than I thought. I’d love there to be more, but it would be annoying if some mixes were shelved!

sorry Mister Pupster, i haven't a Scooby Doo! :p
tbh i doubt it was Lennon at the controls again, since it doesn't resemble his Imagine Quad, mixwise.. the tape, as is customary with 8-track, gives no indication of such personnel, so unless there's some Billboard or other music/industry mag article of the time mentioning whodunnit we may never know.. i can't see it getting a digital reissue anytime soon but stranger things have happened.. if the flesh is willing and the spirit is strong.. and there's a prevailing wind.. woosh, there goes another unsung hero!! :whistle:

edit: briefly snooping around online, checking out who worked on the album, among its several engineers was one Shelly Yakus.. now we know Mr. Yakus has Quad form (Rick Derringer "Spring Fever", Fredgar Winter "Jasmine Nightdreams") so it may have been him...

Carmine Rubino mixed Walls And Bridges in Quad at Record Plant (NY). He began on Monday, September 23rd and the master was assembled a week later on Monday, September 30th, 1974.

Missing on that listing are 324 mixes and encodes by Ken Rasek on his SQ encoded WXRT UNCONCERT series out of Chicago.

Just thought I'd mention that. :)

Additionally Ken Rasek has at least 3 albums to his credit.

Paul Berliner - The Sun Rises Late Here
Buddy Rich -King Street (vol one)
Buddy Rich - King Street (vol two)

:)

So I'd been meaning to update the quad engineers list for ages, and the COVID lockdown these past few months has finally given me some time to dig into a bunch of tasks including this one.

When @fredblue and I first started putting together this list in 2015, I was kind of insistent that we didn't add anything that was guesswork or otherwise unsubstantiated, because I didn't want it to be the kind of thing where we were turning rumours into gospel truth.

Take for example, the discogs entry for Billy Joel's Turnstiles - there's no quad remix credit on the sleeve, but someone's added Don Young's name to the discogs page based on the fact that he did the quad mixes for Joel's previous two albums, Streetlife Serenade and Piano Man. A quick look at the stereo LP credits however, shows that Bruce Botnick was the engineer - I think it's far more likely that Botnick did the stereo and quad mixes at the same time (like he did with Weather Report's Tale Spinnin' for example, another quad LP with no quad remix credit) and that's why they didn't bother updating the sleeve. But as far as discogs is concerned, Don Young is the quad remix engineer and the only evidence is hearsay - that's the kind of thing I was trying to avoid.

So we basically erred on the side of caution in the creation of the original list, only adding credits where there where there was an explicit "quadraphonic remix engineer" credit. However, in the last five years or so, I've learned a ton about the labels, engineers and studios involved in this stuff thanks to all the writing I've done (not to mention my own independent research) so I have a much better grasp on who did what (and where), and what LP sleeve credits mean.

Because we only added explicitly credited quad engineers (for the most part) it meant that certain labels (like the CBS family, Columbia, Epic, PIR, etc.) were disproportionately represented because they credited quad remixes, whereas labels like RCA and Elektra (and many others) didn't. I wanted to try and go some way to rectify this - my original plan was to add all the RCA quad remix credits from D-V releases (which we've gleaned from the master tape boxes) along with sleeve credits from a few labels that did single-inventory quad releases like Ovation/Black Jazz and Impulse, because I now understand that the engineering credits on those LPs were for the quad mix, and I actually discovered that many of them actually mention quad remixing in some form, even if the engineering credit isn't specifically credited as "quadraphonic remix engineer."

After I got through doing Ovation and Impulse, I kinda fell down the rabbit hole of single inventory quad releases, and I figured if I was going to do it, I might as well go through @Mark Anderson 's quad discography (can I just say again, what a resource that is!) and dig out every single-inventory quad release I could find, and add a remix credit. The result is that I've added almost 450 new credits to the Quad Engineers Database, almost doubling its size from around 500 credits to about 975.

I've added complete or mostly complete quad remix credits for the following labels: ABC Bluesway, Audio Lab (Japan), Bellaphon (Germany), Black Jazz, Creative World (Stan Kenton), Horizon (A&M sub-label), Impulse!, Intercord, Kosmiche Muzik (Germany), Mirror, Ovation, Passport, Project 3, Pye, Stanyan, USTI, and new or partial credits for Audio Spectrum (the first 4 101 Strings albums), BASF Germany, Capitol-EMI, CBS (including many CBS Japan), RCA (single inventory quadradiscs + DV releases), Toshiba-EMI Japan (Pro-Use series, and a few others), United Artists, WEA, and Virgin Records.

I've also made some alterations to the format of the table - I added a column for release year, and the database should now sort an engineer's credits chronologically, so if you look up Don Young for example, you can see how his mixing career progressed from 1972 to 1978. I also split the credits so that for any album with more than one engineer, each engineer gets a separate credit, with the notes section (usually) indicating that the album was mixed with others.

Speaking of the notes section, I also added significant new information to it - for most single-inventory releases, I've added the producer's name preceded by 'P:' because they would've been involved in the creation of the quad mix - this means guys like Ed Michel and Enoch Light get far more recognition because there were many quad LPs they were involved with where they didn't actually get an engineering credit. I've also added all of Columbia's "quadraphonic sound and remix supervisors" (using the abbreviation 'QSS:' - Quad Sound Supervisor) so chaps like Al Lawrence, Harold J. Kleiner, and Warren Vincent can finally get their due. I've also added any specifically credited quadraphonic producers ('QP:') and assistant quad engineers ('AQE:') as well.

There were a handful of LPs that I wasn't able to find pictures of or information about - if anyone has the following and can provide either the engineering credits or a photo of the same, I'd be grateful. This is what I'm looking for:

Various Artists - The Drums (Impulse! ASH-9272-3) (probably Ed Michel and Baker Bigsby)
Tony Mottola - Close to You (Project 3 PR 5050 SQ) (probably Steve Friedman)
Sammy Kaye - Swing and Sway (Project 3 PR 5065 QD) (probably Friedman)
Enoch Light - Greatest Movie Themes of the Decade 1964-1974 (Project 3 PR 5081 SQ) (probably Friedman)
Enoch Light - Serendipity (Project 3 PR 5093 Q) (probably Friedman)
Victor Silvester's Strings - Music of Tchaikovsky (Pye NSPL 41008)
Yorkshire Imperial Metal Band - Superstar Brass (Top Brass (Pye) TBX 3008)
Royal Chatham Engineers - Concert Parade (Top Brass (Pye) TBX 3010)

And last but not least, while I hope everyone will go and have a look through the database itself (you have to click the 'Quad Engineers' tab at the top) as @HomerJAU has put a lot of work into making it functional and user friendly, I thought I'd paste a list of all the new credits here so people can see what was added rather than trying to have to sift through the list and figure out what's new and what was already extant.

EngineerArtistTitleFormatsNotesCatalog #Year
Co
Credit
(*)​
<no credit>Pharoah SandersLive At The EastQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92271972
<no credit>Pharoah SandersLove In Us AllQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92801974
<no credit>Sam RiversCrystalsQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-92861974
<no credit>Sun RaPathways To Unknown WorldsQS LPP: Alton AbrahamASD-92981974
<no credit>WallensteinCosmic CenturySQ LPP: Dieter Dierks, Jurgen DollaseKM 58.0061973
<no credit>Harold SligerWe're Gonna LoveQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17221976
<no credit>C. J.My Lady's EyesQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17241976
<no credit>Don BarnettThey Call the Wind MariaQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17251976
<no credit>String BeanGoin' to the Grand Ole OpryQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17261976
<no credit>Bobby HackettA Time For LoveEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5016 QD1970
<no credit>The Free DesignKites Are FunEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5019 QD1970
<no credit>Tony MottolaLush, Latin and LovelyEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5020 QD1970
<no credit>Tony Mottola with The GrooviesWarm, Wild and WonderfulEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5025 QD1970
<no credit>The World's Greatest JazzbandThe World's Greatest JazzbandEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5033 QD1970
<no credit>Tony MottolaThe Tony TouchEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony MottolaPR 5041 QD1970
<no credit>Tony MottolaTony & StringsSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5069 QD1972
<no credit>London Pops OrchestraHits Philharmonic Vol. 3QS LPP: John MacLeodNSPL 410021971
<no credit>Rogero’s Brazilian BrassMusica Da NoiteQS LPP: Cyril StapletonNSPL 410071971
<no credit>Geoffrey Brand and His OrchestraMelodies with MemoriesQS LPNSPL 410091971
<no credit>Terry Cavendish OrchestraAll in an Afternoon’s WorkQS LPP: Ray DaviesNSPL 410231973
<no credit>Ray Davies OrchestraA Tribute To Benny & The DukeQS LPP: Ray DaviesNSPL 410271974
<no credit>Alan HavenThe Alan Haven Organ ShowQS LPP: Peter JohnsonNSPL 410311974
<no credit>Synthesonic SoundsYe Olde MoogQS LP, Q8P: Mike BattNSPL 410331975
<no credit>Synthesonic SoundsMoog At The MoviesQS LPP: Mike BattNSPL 410341974
<no credit>Eden Electronic EnsemblePlays JoplinQS LPP: Peter EdenNSPL 410371975
<no credit>Alan HavenI'll Walk Beside YouQS LP, Q8P: Peter JohnsonNSPL 410401975
<no credit>Ken Moule and His Radio OrchestraThe Wonderful Sound Of Hans Christian AndersenQS LPP: Steve EdroffNSPL 410421975
<no credit>Alyn Ainsworth OrchestraPlays Big City SoulQS LPP: Alyn AinsworthNSPL 410431975
<no credit>Ken Moule and His Radio OrchestraTribute to Fred AstaireQS LPP: Steve EdroffNSPL 410471975
<no credit>Cyril Stapleton and His OrchestraGreat Film And Television ThemesQS LP, Q8P: Cyril StapletonQUAD 10031972
<no credit>Roy BuddThe Music of Gilbert O’SullivanQS LP, Q8P: Jack FishmanQUAD 10211973
<no credit>Victor Young/Ray HeindorfFor Whom the Bell Tolls (Soundtrack)SQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40131973
<no credit>Enoch LightBig Band Hits of the 30's, Vol 2SQ LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5089 QD1974
Adelman, JackThe Outrageous Dr. Teleny's Incredible Plugged-In OrchestraStolen Goods: Gems Lifted from the MastersCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Alan Blaikley, Ken HowardARD1-00151972*
Barrow, HowardCyril Stapleton and His OrchestraPlay 'Theme from Ryan’s Daughter'QS LP, Q8P: Cyril StapletonNSPL 410011971
Barrow, HowardDrex NelsonThe 4 Pianos OfQS LPP: Cyril StapletonNSPL 410041971
Barrow, HowardDenis Lopez Latin SoundCaballeroQS LPP: Tony PalmerNSPL 410151971
Barrow, HowardBritish Quadrophonic BrassMusical CarouselQS LPP: Tony PalmerNSPL 410161972
Barrow, HowardRay Davies and The Button Down BrassEverybody’s Talkin' 'BoutQS LPP: Tony PalmerNSPL 410201972
Barrow, HowardAlan Tew OrchestraTo The One I LoveQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410441975
Barrow, HowardRobert FarnonScetches Of Tony Bennett And Frank SinatraQS LPP: Derek BoultonNSPL 410481976
Barrow, HowardAlyn AinsworthThe EntertainerQS LPP: Alyn AinsworthPKLX 55381976
Barrow, HowardDavid SnellHarp TransplantQS LPP: Tony PalmerQUAD 10021971
Barrow, HowardRay Davies and The Button Down BrassThe Real Sound OfQS LP, Q8P: Ray Davies | with Ray PrickettQUAD 10091972*
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkSome of My Favorite ThingsQS LP, Q8P: Terry BrownNSPL 410221973
Bartlett, LarryThe Alan Tew OrchestraDon’t Look At Me, Listen To The MusicQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410251974
Bartlett, LarryThe Alan Tew OrchestraCarnival!QS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410351974
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkThat's My DesireQS LP, Q8P: Terry BrownNSPL 410361974
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkSerenadeQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410461975
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkThe One for MeQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410521976
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkInvitationQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410541977
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkMeanwhile ......QS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410551977
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkFreeQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410561978
Bartlett, LarryNorrie Paramor OrchestraClassical RhythmQS LPP: Terry Brown | with Terry EvenettNSPLX 410581978*
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkHis Clarinet & StringsQS LP, Q8P: Terry BrownQUAD 10161972
Barton, EdModern Jazz QuartetPlastic DreamsQ8P: Arif Mardin | UNCREDITED, per Billboard 9/11/71QT-15891971
Begley, EdwinDomingo / Caballe / Solti/London PhilharmonicPuccini: La BohemeCD-4QSS: Jack PfeifferARD2-03711974
Bigsby, BakerB.B. KingL.A. MidnightQS LP, Q8P: Ed MichelABCX-7431971
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerNever Get Out of These Blues AliveQS LP, Q8P: Ed MichelABCX-7361972
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerLive at Soledad PrisonQS LPP: Ed MichelABCX-7611972
Bigsby, BakerAlice ColtraneWorld GalaxyQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92181972
Bigsby, BakerJohn KlemmerWaterfallsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92201972
Bigsby, BakerMichael WhitePneumaQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92211972
Bigsby, BakerAlice ColtraneLord Of LordsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92241972
Bigsby, BakerJohn ColtraneInfinityQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92251972
Bigsby, BakerAhmad JamalOutertimeinnerspaceQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92261972
Bigsby, BakerB.B. KingBest OfQS LPP: Ed MichelABCX-7671973
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerBorn in Mississippi, Raised Up in TennesseeQS LPP: Ed MichelABCX-7681973
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerKabuki WukiQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Dom Lumetta & Kathryn KingBLS-60521973*
Bigsby, BakerRay CharlesGenius Live in ConcertQS LPBLS-60531973
Bigsby, BakerJimmy ReedI Ain't from ChicagoQS LPwith Ed MichelBLS-60541973*
Bigsby, BakerAndrew "Voice" OdomFarther on Down the RoadQS LPP: Ed MichelBLS-60551973
Bigsby, BakerBrownie McGhee & Sonny TerryI Couldn't Believe My EyesQS LPP: Ed MichelBLS-60591973
Bigsby, BakerMilt Jackson Quintet ft. Ray BrownJust The Way It Had To BeQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92301973
Bigsby, BakerArchie SheppCry Of My PeopleQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92311973
Bigsby, BakerAlice ColtraneReflection On Creation & SpaceQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Tony MayAS-92321973*
Bigsby, BakerAhmad JamalTranquilityQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92381973
Bigsby, BakerMichael WhiteThe Land Of Spirit And LightQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92411973
Bigsby, BakerJohn KlemmerIntensityQS LPP: Ed Michel |w/Dom LumettaAS-92441973*
Bigsby, BakerGato BarbieriChapter 1 / Latin AmericaQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92481973
Bigsby, BakerMel BrownBig Foot Country GirlQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92491973
Bigsby, BakerDewey RedmanEar Of The BehearerQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92501973
Bigsby, BakerSam RiversStreamsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92511973
Bigsby, BakerPharoah SandersVillage Of The PharoahsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92541973
Bigsby, BakerSun RaAstro BlackQS LPP: Ed Michel, Alton AbrahamAS-92551973
Bigsby, BakerSun RaSpace Is The PlaceQS LPP: Alton Abraham, Ed MichelBTS-411973
Bigsby, BakerRobb KunkelAbyssQS LPP: Ed MichelTWS-1111973
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerFree Beer and ChickenQS LPP: Ed MichelABCD-8381974
Bigsby, BakerPharoah SandersElevationQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92611974
Bigsby, BakerGato BarbieriChapter 2 / Hasta SiempreQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92631974
Bigsby, BakerVarious ArtistsImpulse Artists on TourQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92641974
Bigsby, BakerMichael WhiteFather Music, Mother DanceQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92681974
Bigsby, BakerJohn KlemmerMagic & MovementQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92691974
Bigsby, BakerJohn ColtraneThe Africa Brass Sessions, Vol. 2QS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92731974
Bigsby, BakerMarion BrownSweet Earth FlyingQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92751974
Bigsby, BakerMichael WhiteGo With The FlowQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-92811974
Bigsby, BakerHoward RobertsEquinox Express ElevatorQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-92991974
Bigsby, BakerDewey RedmanCoincideQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93001975
Bigsby, BakerKeith JarrettDeath And The FlowerQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93011975
Bigsby, BakerSam RiversHuesQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93021975
Bigsby, BakerMarion BrownVistaQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93041975
Bigsby, BakerKeith JarrettBackhandQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93051975
Bigsby, BakerThad Jones and Mel LewisSuite for PopsQS LPP: Phil Ramone, John SnyderSP-7011975*
Bigsby, BakerDave LiebmanSweet HandsQS LPP: Ed MichelSP-7021975
Bigsby, BakerSonny FortuneAwakeningQS LPP: Ed MichelSP-7041975
Bigsby, BakerJim HallLiveQS LPP: John Snyder | w/Ed MichelSP-7051975*
Bigsby, BakerSonny FortuneWaves of DreamsQS LPP: Ed MichelSP-7111976
Bigsby, BakerDave Brubeck Quartet25th Anniversary ReunionQS LPP: John Snyder | QSS: Ed MichelSP-7141976
Bigsby, BakerAlice ColtraneEternityQS LPP: Ed MichelBS 29161976
Black, RobinCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8A2-A5, B1-B2, B4QU 536231974*
Bogert, DickTower of PowerAin't Nothin' Stoppin' Us NowSQ LP, Q8QSS: Warren Vincent [BOTH UNCREDITED]PCQ 343021976
Botnick, BruceDan Hicks and His Hot LicksStriking It RichQS LPP: Tommy LiPumaBTS-361972
Brown, BobCharlie HadenLiberation Music OrchestraQS LPwith Ed MichelAS-91831973*
Butts, RayTommy JonesTommy's PlaceQS LP, Q8, QRP: Henry StrzleckiOVQD-14201972*
Campbell, ElvinDave Brubeck & Paul Desmond1975: The DuetsQS LPP: John SnyderSP-7031975
Chiate, BartCarpentersNow & ThenSQ LP, CD-4, Q8, QRQSS: Marv BornsteinQU 535191973
Chiate, BartCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8QSS: Marv Bornstein | Tracks A1 & B3QU 536231974*
Christian, BrianBonnie KolocHold on to MeQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14261972*
Christian, BrianBonnie KolocAfter All This TimeQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14211972*
Christian, BrianMorello - Burton - ChristianPercussive JazzQS LPP: Dick SchoryOV-17141976
Christian, BrianThe Guess WhoThe Best of The Guess Who, Volume IICD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-02691973
Christian, BrianThe Guess WhoRoad FoodCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-04051974
Cicala, RoyJohn LennonImagineSQ LP, QS LP, Q8, QR, BDwith Alan StecklerQ8W-33791971*
Crofford, MickeyHugo MontenegroLove Theme from The GodfatherCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Jack Pfeiffer, Pete SpargoAPD1-00011972*
Crofford, MickeyHenry ManciniMancini Salutes SousaCD-4, Q8, QRP: Joe ReismanAPD1-00131972
Crofford, MickeyHenry Mancini & Doc SeverinsenBrass, Ivory & StringsCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Joe ReismanAPD1-00981973
Crofford, MickeyHenry ManciniHangin' OutCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-06721974
Crofford, MickeyHenry ManciniSymphonic SoulCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-10251975
Crotty, JimHugo MontenegroScenes & ThemesCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Jack Pfeiffer, Pete SpargoAPD1-00251972
Crotty, JimJimmy Castor BunchDimension IIICD-4, Q8, SACDP: Castor-Pruitt ProductionsAPD1-01031973
Dearborn, DickDick JurgensHere's That Band AgainQS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch LightPR 5071 QD1972
Dierks, DieterDzyanTime MachineSQ LPP: Peter HaukeBLPS 191611973
Dierks, DieterNektarRemember the FutureSQ LP, SACDP: Peter HaukeBLPS 19164 Q1973
Dierks, DieterTimothy Leary / Ash Ra TempelSeven UpSQ LPP: Rolf-Ulrich KaiserKK 58.0011973
Dierks, DieterGolowin - Berkers - Dollase - Mierke - Schulze etc.Lord Krishna von GolokaSQ LPP: Rolf-Ulrich KaiserKK 58.0021973
Dierks, DieterCosmic JokersTarotSQ LPP: Rolf-Ulrich Kaiser [BOTH UNCREDITED - DISCOGS]KK 2/58.0031973
Dierks, DieterPopol VuhSeligpreisungSQ LPP: Reinhardt LangowskiKM 58.0091973
Dierks, DieterKlaus Schulze / Ash Ra TempelJoin InnSQ LPP: Rolf-Ulrich Kaiser840 1041973
Dolan Jr., JimGlenn DerringerPlays Great American Music PeopleQS LPOVQD-14441976
Dolan Jr., JimDennis WeaverOne More RoadQS LPOVQD-14401975
Dolan Jr., JimMighty Joe YoungChicken HeadsQS LPP: Dick Schory, Scott A. CameronOVQD-14371974
Dolan Jr., JimHeaven & EarthRefugeQS LP, Q8P: Dick Schory, George AndrewsOVQD-14281973*
Dolan Jr., JimBonnie FergusonI'll Be ThereQS LPP: Dick SchoryOV-17041976
Dolan Jr., JimRich Mountain TowerCan't You Feel It?QS LPP: Dick Schory, Don TweedyOV-17091976
Eichelberger, GeneBonnie KolocYou're Gonna Love Yourself in the MorningQS LP, Q8P: David BriggsOVQD-14381974
Evenett, TerryNorrie Paramor OrchestraLoveQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410451975
Evenett, TerryNorrie Paramor OrchestraPicturesQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410511976
Evenett, TerryHarold Geller / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraPlay For YouQS LPQSS: Terry BrownNSPLX 410531976
Evenett, TerryNorrie Paramor OrchestraClassical RhythmQS LPP: Terry Brown | with Larry BartlettNSPLX 410581978*
Fine, RobertEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeSpanish StringsEV LP, QS LP, SQ LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5000 QD1970
Fine, RobertTony MottolaA Latin Love-InEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5010 QD1970
Florence, AlanCity Of Westminster String BandHome Lovin’ HitsQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410061971
Florence, AlanCity of Westminster String BandKnock Three Times and MoreQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410181972
Fraboni, RobBob DylanPlanet WavesCD-4, Q8[UNCREDITED, CONFIRMED IN 3-4/74 R-EP INTERVIEWEQ-10031974
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeThe Brass Menagerie 1973SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5060 QD1972
Friedman, SteveTony MottolaSuperstar GuitarQS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5062 QD1972
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeMovie Hits!QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5063 QD1972
Friedman, SteveUrbie GreenBein' GreenQS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5066 QD1972
Friedman, StevePhil BodnerThe Brass RingSQ LP, QS LP, QR, Q8EP: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5067 QD1972
Friedman, SteveEnoch LightFour Channel DynamiteSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5068 QD1972
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeCharge!SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5073 QD1972
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeBig Band Hits of the 40s & 50sSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5076 QD1973
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeFuture Sound ShockSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5077 QD1973
Friedman, SteveTony MottolaTony Mottola and the Quad GuitarsSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5078 QD1973
Friedman, SteveThe Nashville JetsNashville Now!SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5079 QD1973
Friedman, SteveDick HymanTraditional Jazz PianoSQ LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5080 QD1973
Friedman, SteveTony Motolla and the Brass MenagerieTony Mottola and the Brass MenagerieSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5082 SQ1974
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and His OrchestraBeatles ClassicsSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5084 SQ1974
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeGreat Hits From the Great Gatsby EraSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5086 SQ1974
Friedman, SteveUrbie GreenBig Beautiful BandSQ LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5087 SQ1974
Friedman, SteveTip of the IcebergTip of the IcebergSQ LP, Q8QSS: Jeff HestPR 5091 Q1975
Friedman, SteveEnoch LightThe Disco DisqueSQ LP, QR, Q8PR 5092 Q1975
Friedman, SteveTony MottolaI Only Have Eyes For YouSQ LP, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5094 Q1976
Friedman, SteveDerek Smith & VenusDon't Let GoSQ LP, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff Hest, Derek SmithPR 5095 Q1976
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light/Dancing in the DarkDancing in the Dark/Disco GreatsSQ LPP: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5098 QD1977
Friedman, SteveProject 3 / Popular ScienceTest Record - Q 4ChannelSQ LPP: Enoch Light | QSS: Larry KeyesPR 401 SQ1973
Fujii, MasanaoVarious ArtistsNew Interior MusicQS LPP: Morihisa ShibuyaLF-910261976*
Gamm, VictorCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8A2-A5, B1-B2, B4QU 536231974*
Glancy, Glen101 StringsThe Soul of Spain, Vol. 3EV LPQS-11972
Glancy, Glen101 StringsExciting Sounds of Les BaxterEV LPQS-21972
Glancy, GlenLes ThatcherMultiple GuitarsEV LPQS-31972
Glancy, Glen101 StringsToday's HitsEV LPQS-41972
Glossop, MickKevin CoyneIn Living Black and WhiteSQ LPP: Robert John Lange, Steve LewisVD 20251976
Gooch, RobertCotrubas, Domingo, Pritchard/ROH Covent GardenDonizetti: L'Elisir d'AmoreSQ LPP: Paul Myers | w/Mike Ross-TrevorM3 345851977*
Gooch, RobertScotto, Domingo, Levine/Philharmonia Orch.Cilea: Adriana LecouvreurSQ LPP: Roy Emerson | w/Mike Ross-TrevorM3 345881977*
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraThe Fantastic Philadelphians, Vol. 1CD-4, Q8, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00021972
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraShostakovich: Symphony No. 15CD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Max WilcoxARD1-00141972
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraThe Fantastic Philadelphians, Vol. 2CD-4, Q8, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00171972
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraSibelius: Symphony No. 2CD-4, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00181972
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraBach's Greatest FuguesCD-4, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00261973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraTchaikovsky: Suite from The NutcrackerCD-4, Q8, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00271973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraRimsky-Korsakov: ScheherazadeCD-4, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00281973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraDebussy: La Mer / Ravel: Daphnis et ChloeCD-4, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00291973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraTchaikovsky: Suite from Swan LakeCD-4, Q8, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00301973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia Orchestra, Artur RubensteinRachmaninoff: Concerto No. 2 in C MinorCD-4, QR, SACDP: Max WilcoxARD1-00311973
Goodman, PaulAl StewartMuseum of Modern BrassCD-4, Q8, QRP: Ettore StrattaARD1-00321973
Goodman, PaulVirgil FoxHeavy Organ at Carnegie HallCD-4, QRP: Israel HorowitzARD1-00811973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraShostakovich: Symphony No. 5CD-4, Q8, QRQSS: Jay David SaksARD1-11491975
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraProkofieff: Alexander NevskyCD-4, Q8, SACDARD1-11511975
Guzauski, MickArmand Schaubroeck StealsA Lot of People Would Like to See Armand Schaubroeck…DEADCD-4<none>1973
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeSpaced OutEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5043 QD1970
Hahn, DonEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeThe Best of the Movie Themes 1970EV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5046 QD1970
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeThe Big Band Hits of the ThirtiesEV LP, QS LP, SQ LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5049 QD1970
Hahn, DonEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeHit Movie ThemesEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5051 QD1971
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeBig Band Hits of the 30's and 40'sSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5056 QD1971
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeBig Hits of the 20'sQS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5059 QD1971
Hahn, DonEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeThe Brass Menagerie 1973SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5060 QD1972
Hahn, DonTony MottolaSuperstar GuitarQS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5062 QD1972
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeMovie Hits!QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5063 QD1972
Hahn, DonUrbie GreenBein' GreenQS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5066 QD1972
Hahn, DonEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeGreat Hits From the Great Gatsby EraSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5086 SQ1974
Hammond, BarryNektarDown to EarthSQ LPP: Peter HaukeBLPS 19190 Q1974
Handa, KenichiPercy FaithIn Concert - Recorded Live in Japan 1974SQ LPSOPN 701974
Handa, KenichiAndy WilliamsAn Evening With Andy Williams - Recorded Live in Japan 1973SQ LPSOPL 207~2081973
Handa, KenichiKimiko Kasai with Gil EvansSatin DollSQ LPSOPL 108-XJ1972
Handa, KenichiMichel LegrandLive in JapanSQ LPBLPN 41973
Handa, KenichiSergio Mendes & Brasil '77Live in JapanSQ LPECPH-13/141973
Handa, KenichiCaravelli & His Magnificent StringsLove Sounds Live in TokyoSQ LPECPN-151972
Handa, KenichiMichel PolnareffPolnareff a TokioSQ LPwith Tomoo Suzuki & Yuichi MaejimaECPN-181972*
Handa, KenichiLove Live Life殺人十章 = 10 Chapters Of MurderSQ LPwith Mitsukazu TanakaSOLL-740021972*
Handa, KenichiMichel LegrandLive in JapanSQ LPAssistant: Tomoo SuzukiBLPN-41973
Harris, AlanCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8A2-A5, B1-B2, B4QU 536231974*
Hedden, GaryMighty Joe YoungMighty Joe YoungQS LPP: Dick Schory, Scott CameronOV-17061976
Heenan, RickKeith JarrettFort YawuhQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92401973
Heenan, RickGary SarachoEn MedioQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92471973
Heenan, RickMarion BrownGeechee RecollectionsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92521973
Heenan, RickKeith JarrettTreasure IslandQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92741974
Helsley, GroverHues CorporationRockin' SoulCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-07751974
Helsley, GroverHues CorporationLove CorporationCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-09381975
Hennis, MitchThe AwakeningMirageQS LP, Q8, QRP: Gene RussellBJQD 151973
Hennis, MitchHeaven & EarthRefugeQS LP, Q8P: Dick Schory, George AndrewsOVQD-14281973*
Heyworth, SimonGongYouDVDSide 1 Only / Westlake Audio MixV 20191974
Heyworth, SimonGongYouDVDSide 1 Only / Pye MixV 20191974
Hirschmann, WolfgangBerry LipmanThe Most Beautiful Girls in the WorldSQ LP20 22104-01974
Hirschmann, WolfgangBerry LipmanThe World is Full of LoveSQ LP20 22380-91975
Hirschmann, WolfgangBerry LipmanFrom Germany with LoveSQ LPwith Peter Sorger20 22611-51975*
Holford, BillFoster / Houston Symphony OrchestraChihara: Symphony in CelebrationSQ LPwith Carson TaylorQCE 311011977*
Irwin, ChuckEnoch Light and The Light BrigadePermissive PolyphonicsEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8QSS: John Eargle | P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5048 QD1970
Jones, DavidOrnette ColemanCrisisQS LPAS-91871972
Jung, TomJohnson & DrakeCarry It OnQS LP, Q8, QRP: Herb PilhoferOVQD-14341973
Jung, TomWilliam Fisher Orchestra and VoicesReflectionsQS LP, Q8, QRP: Dick SchoryOVQD-14301973
Jung, TomBonnie KolocBonnie KolocQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14291973
Jung, TomMark GaddisCarousel ManQS LPw/ Scott Rivard & Paul MartinsonOV-17201976*
Jung, TomBand of ThievesBand of ThievesQS LPOV-17271976
Kawada, TameoMartha MiyakeTogether with JunQS LPP: Jun FukumachiLF-910251976
Kawada, TameoJun FukumachiSecond PhaseQS LPP: Jun FukumachiLF-910351977
Kawada, TameoKenji OmuraFirst StepQS LPP: Jun FukumachiLF-910421978
Kazanegras, AlexLoggins & MessinaFull SailSQ LP, Q8, SACDQSS: Alex Kazanegras, Al LawrencePCQ 325401974*
Keville, BernardArthur Fiedler/Boston PopsGreatest Hits of the '70sCD-4, Q8, QRP: Peter DellheimARD1-00351973
King, KathrynJohn Lee HookerKabuki WukiQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Baker Bigsby & Dom LumettaBLS-60521973*
Kramper, PeterArno Flor OrchestraChopin WonderlandSQ LP20 22455-41975
Kramper, PeterArno Flor OrchestraClassic WonderlandSQ LP20 228 4441976
Kramper, PeterPopol VuhHosianna MantraSQ LPP: Popol Vuh840 0611973
Kurtis, JanJohn ColtraneLive In Seattle feat. Pharaoh SandersQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Paul WhalenAS-9202-21972*
Ladd, LeslieFloyd CramerSuper Country HitsCD-4, Q8, SACDP: Chet AtkinsAPD1-01551973*
Lefevre, Jean ClaudeMenhuin / Shankar / RampalImprovisations / West Meets East Album 3SQ LPP: John Mordler (Side 2 only)ASD 33571976*
Loeches, JoseThe Harry Roche ConstellationSpiralQS LPP: Ken BarnesNSPL 410241973
Loeches, JoseCyril StapletonThe Stapleton CollectionQS LPP: Cyril StapletonNSPL 410281974
Loeches, JoseValentinoContrastsQS LP, Q8P: Malcolm EadeQUAD 10201973
Loeches, JoseHarry Roche ConstellationSometimesQS LP, Q8P: Ken BarnesQUAD 10221973
Lumetta, DominicJohn Lee HookerKabuki WukiQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Baker Bigsby & Kathryn KingBLS-60521973*
Lumetta, DominicJohn KlemmerIntensityQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Baker BigsbyAS-92441973*
Lumetta, DominicArchie SheppKwanzaQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Zach ZenorAS-92621974*
Maejima, YuichiMichel PolnareffPolnareff a TokioSQ LPwith Kenichi Handa & Tomoo SuzukiECPN-181972*
Maejima, YuichiTaj Mahal TravelersJuly 15, 1972SQ LPwith Tomoo SuzukiSOLM 11972*
Malo, RonThe London Rock SymphonyMoses and the Impossible TenQS LPBI 251201973
Malo, RonPaul AnkaThe PainterQS LPP: Denny DianteUA-LA653-G1976
Martinson, PaulMark GaddisCarousel ManQS LPw/ Tom Jung & Scott RivardOV-17201976*
May, TonyAlice ColtraneUniversal ConsciousnessQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92101971
May, TonyPharoah SandersBlack UnityQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92191972
May, TonyArchie SheppAttica BluesQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92221972
May, TonyAlice ColtraneReflection On Creation & SpaceQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Baker BigsbyAS-92321973*
May, TonyGato BarbieriChapter 3 / Viva Emiliano ZapataQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-92791974
May, TonyGato BarbieriChapter 4 / Alive In New YorkQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93031975
Meier, H.Popol VuhEinsjäger & SiebenjägerSQ LPP: Popol VuhKM 58.0171975
Messer, SteveTennessee Valley AuthorityKountry KilowattsQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17131976
Messer, SteveThe KendallsHeaven's Just a Sin AwayQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17191976
Mew, PeterAnne Lise GjøstølTa Min DrømSQ LPP: Erik Botolfsen7E 054-39025 Q1972
Michel, EdJimmy ReedI Ain't from ChicagoQS LPwith Baker BigsbyBLS-60541973*
Michel, EdThad Jones and Mel LewisSuite for PopsQS LPP: Phil Ramone, John SnyderSP-7011975*
Michel, EdJim HallLiveQS LPP: John Snyder | w/Baker BigsbySP-7051975*
Michel, EdCharlie HadenLiberation Music OrchestraQS LPwith Bob BrownAS-91831973*
Miller, BradBrad MillerAmerican Freedom TrainCD-4SB4-45061975
Miller, BradBrad MillerExtra 4449 NorthCD-4SB4-45071976
Mooney, JimCalvin KeysProceed with CautionQS LP, Q8P: Gene RussellBJQD 181974
Moore, RayPierre Boulez/BBC Symphony OrchestraSchoenberg: Gurre-LiederSQ LP, SACDM2Q 333031975
Moore, RayPierre Boulez/New York PhilharmonicDukas: La Peri/Roussel: Symphony No. 3SQ LP, SACDQSS: Andrew KazdinM 342011976
Moore, RayMichael Tilson-Thomas/NY PhilharmonicGershwin: Rhapsody in Blue/American in ParisSQ LP, SACDQSS: Andrew KazdinM 342051976
Moore, RayE. Power BiggsBach: The Six Organ-Concerto SinfoniasSQ LP, SACDQSS: Andrew KazdinM 342721976
Moore, RayE. Power BiggsStars and Stripes ForeverSQ LPP: Andrew KazdinM 341291976
Moore, RayBoulez / NY PhilharmonicBartok: The Wooden PrinceSQ LP, SACDP: Andrew KazdinM 345141977
Moore, RayBoulez / NY PhilharmonicVarese: Ameriques/Arcana/IonisationSQ LPP: Andrew KazdinM 345521977
Moore, RayMehta/NY PhilharmonicStravinsky: The Rite of SpringSQ LPP: Andrew KazdinM 345571978
Moore, RayMaazel/Cleveland OrchestraStrauss: Ein HeldenlebenSQ LP, SACDP: Andrew KazdinM 345661978
Moore, RayCaballe, Queler/Opera Orch. Of NYDonizetti: Gemma di VergySQ LPP: Thomas FrostM3 345751977
Moore, RayBoulez / NY PhilharmonicWagner: Love Feast of the Apostles / Sigfried IdyllSQ LPM 351511977
Mori, TomoakiVarious ArtistsNew Interior MusicQS LPP: Morihisa ShibuyaLF-910261976*
Mraz, BarryGeoffrey StonerWatch Out!QS LP, Q8, QRP: Rick Novak, Jerry ZervikOVQD-14311973
Munkacsi, KurtMike OldfieldExposedSQ LPQSS: Phil NewellVD 25111979*
Namekata, YoichiJun FukumachiIntroducing Jun FukumachiQS LPP: Hideaki TakahashiLF-910071975
Namekata, YoichiKyohei Tsutsumi and his 585 BandHit MachineQS LPP: Koji KusanoLF-910161976
Namekata, YoichiShuichi MurakamiIntroducing "Ponta" MurakamiQS LPP: Jun FukumachiLF-910171976
Namekata, YoichiMari NakamotoThat Old FeelingQS LPLF-910231976
Namekata, YoichiVarious ArtistsNew Interior MusicQS LPP: Morihisa ShibuyaLF-910261976*
Namekata, YoichiHiromasa SuzukiSkip Step ColgenQS LPLF-910281976
Namekata, YoichiTakeshi InomataMorning AfterQS LPLF-910291977
Namekata, YoichiGeorge KizuLady is a TrampQS LPLF-910321977
Namekata, YoichiCount Buffalo and his Big BandDynamic Big Band Plays BacharachQS LPP: Sohhei IkedaTP-9502Z1971
Neal, JohnStan KentonLive at Brigham Young UniversitySQ LPwith Bill PutnamST-10391971*
Newell, PhilDavid BedfordInstructions for AngelsMatrix H LPV 20901977
Orban, RobertBeaver & KrauseGandharvaEV LPQSS: Robert OrbanWS 19091971
Orban, RobertBeaver & KrauseAll Good MenEV LPQSS: Robert OrbanBS 26241972
Pachucki, AlTommy JonesTommy's PlaceQS LP, Q8, QRP: Henry StrzleckiOVQD-14201972*
Pachucki, AlDottie WestHouse of LoveCD-4, Q8, SACDwith Bill VandevortAPD1-05431974*
Paruolo, CarlCleveland EatonPlenty Good EatonQS LP, Q8P: Gene RussellBJQD 201975
Perkins, AlanVarious ArtistsNational Brass Band Festival at Royal Albert Hall, 1975QS LPP: Jed KearseTB 30041975
Perkins, AlanMike OldfieldExposedSQ LPQSS: Phil NewellVD 25111979*
Perkins, BarneyBrass FeverBrass FeverQS LPP: Esmond EdwardsASD-93081975
Pick, TomTommy JonesTommy's PlaceQS LP, Q8, QRP: Henry StrzleckiOVQD-14201972*
Pick, TomDanny Davis and The Nashville BrassTravelin'CD-4, Q8, SACDP: Bob FergusonAPD1-00341973
Pick, TomFloyd CramerSuper Country HitsCD-4, Q8, SACDP: Chet AtkinsAPD1-01551973*
Prickett, RaySounds OrchestralWigwam / Sleepy ShoresQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410031971
Prickett, RayRostal & SchaeferPeter, Paul & PianosQS LPP: Ray HorricksNSPL 410051971
Prickett, RayLondon Pops OrchestraJohn Mcleod presents Hits Philharmonic Vol.4QS LPP: John MacLeodNSPL 410111971
Prickett, RayJohn MacLeod and His OrchestraA String Bag of BonesQS LPP: John MacLeodNSPL 410121971
Prickett, RayTony HatchWhat the World Needs NowQS LPP: Tony HatchNSPL 410141971
Prickett, RaySounds OrchestralYou've Got a FriendQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410171972
Prickett, RayRay Davies and The Button Down BrassI Believe In MusicQS LP, Q8P: Ray DaviesNSPL 410211974
Prickett, RaySounds OrchestralCloudsQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410261974
Prickett, RayTony Hatch OrchestraHit The Road To ThemelandQS LPP: Tony HatchNSPL 410291974
Prickett, RayKenny BallA Friend To YouQS LPP: Alan A. FreemanNSPL 410321974
Prickett, RaySounds OrchestralLove Me For A ReasonQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410411975
Prickett, RayNorrie Paramor OrchestraTemptationQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410571978
Prickett, RayArmy Benevolent FundMilitary Musical Pageant 1975 Wembley StadiumQS LPP: Jed KearsePKD 20011975
Prickett, RaySilver Jubilee Reserve and Cadet Forces ReviewServices Silver Jubilee Musical Pageant - Wembley 1977QS LPP: Jed KearsePKDX 20021977
Prickett, RayMiki & GriffTwo’s CompanyQS LPP: Alan A. FreemanPKL 55301975
Prickett, RayRay Davies and The Button Down BrassWhy Can't We All Get TogetherQS LP, Q8P: Tony PalmerQUAD 10041972
Prickett, RayRay Davies and The Button Down BrassThe Real Sound OfQS LP, Q8P: Ray Davies | with Howard BarrowQUAD 10091972*
Prickett, RayTony Hatch & His OrchestraHits SymphonicQS LP, Q8P: Tony HatchQUAD 10171972
Prickett, RayDenis Lopez Liquid LatinCinnamon RockQS LP, Q8P: Ray DaviesQUAD 10191973
Prickett, RayRoyal Doulton BandClayhangerQS LPP: Jed KearseTBX 30051976
Prickett, RayRoyal Doulton BandBrass AriaQS LPP: Jed KearseTBX 30141977
Prickett, RayNeary / Choristers of Winchester CathedralBenjamin BrittenQS LPP: David CairnsTPLS 130651975
Prickett, RayLubbock / Orchestra of St. John's Smith SquareElgar, TippettQS LPP: Antony HodgsonTPLS 130691975
Prickett, RayNina Milkina, Lubbock/Orchestra of St. John's Smith SquarePiano Concerto No.9 in E flat & No.21 in CQS LPP: David CairnsPCNH 11976
Prickett, RayLeopold Stokowski / National Philharmonic OrchestraStokowski SpectacularQS LPP: Antony HodgsonPCNH 41976
Prickett, RayLubbock / Orchestra of St. John's Smith SquareStravinsky, Ravel, BartokQS LPP: Antony HodgsonPCNHX 31976
Prickett, RayLeopold Stokowski / National Philharmonic OrchestraGreat OverturesQS LPP: Antony HodgsonPCNHX 61976
Prickett, RayMichele Campanella, Soudant/London PhilharmonicLiszt: Piaano Concerto No. 1 in E flat & No.2 in A MajorQS LPP: John SnashallPCNHX 71976
Prickett, RayHubert Soudant / London Philharmonic OrchestraTchaikovsky: Symphony No.4 in F minorQS LPP: John SnashallPCNHX 81976
Prickett, RayNeary / Choir of Winchester CathedralCoronation MusicQS LPP: David CairnsPCNHX 101977
Prickett, RayHubert Soudant / London Philharmonic OrchestraTchaikovsky: 1812/Romeo & JulietQS LPP: John SnashallPCNHX 111977
Prickett, RayHubert Soudant / London Philharmonic OrchestraTchaikovsky: Symphony No.6 in B minorQS LPP: John SnashallPCNHX 121977
Putnam, BillStan KentonLive at Brigham Young UniversitySQ LPwith John NealST-10391971*
Quested, RogerCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8A2-A5, B1-B2, B4QU 536231974*
Radice, BillFireballetNight on Bald MountainQS LPP: Ian McDonaldPPSD-980101975
Ramone, PhilThad Jones and Mel LewisSuite for PopsQS LPP: Phil Ramone, John SnyderSP-7011975*
Ramone, PhilUrbie Green21 Trombones Vol. 2: Rock Blues JazzEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5024 QD1970
Ramone, PhilLouie BellsonBreakthrough!EV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5029 QD1970
Ramone, PhilTony MottolaRoma Oggi - Rome TodayEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5032 QD1970
Ramone, PhilEnoch Light and The Brass MenagerieEnoch Light and The Brass MenagerieEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5036 QD1970
Ramone, PhilThe World's Greatest JazzbandExtra!EV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony MottolaPR 5039 QD1970
Ramone, PhilEnoch Light and The Brass MenagerieVolume 2EV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony MottolaPR 5042 QD1970
Ramone, PhilTony MottolaSuperstar GuitarQS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5062 QD1972
Ramone, PhilMary TraversMaryEV LPWS 19071971
Reale, TonyJohnny NashMy Merry-Go-RoundSQ LP, Q8QSS: Al Lawrence | with Larry KeyesEQ 321581973*
Reale, TonyPharoah SandersWisdom Through MusicQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92331973*
Richards, JohnVic Lewis / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraMy Friends The StarsQS LP, Q8P: Ken ThorneNSPH 4011974
Richards, JohnVic Lewis / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraMy Friends The BandleadersQS LPP: Ken ThorneNSPH 4021975
Richards, JohnVic Lewis / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraAcademy Award Winners & Other HitsQS LPP: Ken ThorneNSPL 410501976
Richards, JohnVic Lewis / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraFilm Themes - My WayQ8P: Ken ThorneY8QDJ 4301973
Richardson, AndyStan KentonLive at Butler UniversitySQ LPP: Bill PutnamST-10581972
Richardson, AndyThe Four FreshmenLive at Butler UniversitySQ LPP: Bill PutnamST-10591972
Rivard, ScottMark GaddisCarousel ManQS LPw/ Tom Jung & Paul MartinsonOV-17201976*
Robinson, TobyDzyanElectric SilenceSQ LPP: Peter HaukeBLPS 192021974
Ross-Trevor, MikeDupouy, Barenboim/Orchestre de ParisBerlioz: Te DeumSQ LPM 345361977
Ross-Trevor, MikeKanawa, Nimsgern, Davis/New Philharmonia Orch.Durufle: Requiem/Danse LenteSQ LPP: Paul MyersM 345471977
Ross-Trevor, MikeStokowski / National Philharmonic OrchestraSibelius: Symphony No. 1/Swan of TuonelaSQ LPP: Roy EmersonM 345481977
Ross-Trevor, MikeScotto, Domingo, Maazel/Philharmonia Orch.Puccini: Il TabarroSQ LPP: Paul MyersM3 345701978
Ross-Trevor, MikeCotrubas, Prey, Minton, Maazel/New Philharmonia Orch.Brahms: Ein Deutsches Requiem / Alt-Rhapsodie, Op. 53SQ LPP: Paul MyersM2 345831977
Ross-Trevor, MikeBergonzi, Scotto, Queler/Opera Orch. Of NYPuccini: EdgarSQ LPP: Paul Myers, Steven EpsteinM2 345841977
Ross-Trevor, MikeCotrubas, Domingo, Pritchard/ROH Covent GardenDonizetti: L'Elisir d'AmoreSQ LPP: Paul Myers | w/Robert GoochM3 345851977*
Ross-Trevor, MikeScotto, Domingo, Levine/Philharmonia Orch.Cilea: Adriana LecouvreurSQ LPP: Roy Emerson | w/Robert GoochM3 345881977*
Rubino, CarmineThree Dog NightComing Down Your Way (early mix)QS LP, Q8with Corky StasiakABCD-8881974*
Rubino, CarmineJohn LennonWalls & BridgesQ8[UNCREDITED]Q8W-34161974
Ruggieri, RickHugo MontenegroLove Theme from The GodfatherCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Jack Pfeiffer, Pete SpargoAPD1-00011972*
Ruggieri, RickCarolyn HesterCarolyn HesterCD-4P: Dave Blume, David KershenbaumAPD1-00861973
Ruggieri, RickB. W. StevensonMy MariaQ8, SACDP: David KershenbaumAPT1-00881973
Ruggieri, RickJose FelicianoCompartmentsCD-4, Q8, QRP: Steve Cropper, Jose FelicianoAPD1-01411973
Ruggieri, RickB.W. StevensonCalabasasCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-04101974
Ruggieri, RickHugo MontenegroRocket ManCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-10241975
Russell, GeneHenry FranklinThe SkipperQS LP, Q8BJQD 71972
Russell, GeneDoug CarnSpirit of the New LandQS LP, Q8BJQD 81972
Russell, GeneThe AwakeningHear, Sense and FeelQS LP, Q8BJQD 91972
Russell, GeneGene RussellTalk to My LadyQS LP, Q8BJQD 101973
Russell, GeneRudolph JohnsonThe Second ComingQS LP, Q8BJQD 111973
Russell, GeneKellee PattersonMaiden VoyageQS LP, Q8BJQD 121973
Russell, GeneWalter Bishop, Jr.Keeper of My SoulQS LP, Q8BJQD 141973
Russell, GeneHenry FranklinThe Skipper at HomeQS LP, Q8BJQD 171974
Salvatore, AnthonyLeontyne Price & Placido DomingoVerdi & Puccini DuetsCD-4, SACDP/QSS: Richard MohrARD1-08401975
Salvatore, AnthonyArtur Rubenstein, Daniel Barenboim/London PhilharmonicBeethoven: Piano Concerto No. 5CD-4, SACDQSS: Max WilcoxARD1-14151976
Scheiner, ElliotEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeThe Brass Menagerie 1973SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5060 QD1972
Sears, DonStan KentonNational Anthems of the WorldSQ LPP: Robert CurnowST-10601972
Serrano, PaulGeoffrey StonerAin't Nothin' FreakyQS LPP: Jerry ZervicOV-17211976
Shapiro, BradLaura YagerPlay with FireQS LP, Q8, QRP: Dick SchoryOVQD-14361974
Shockley, RoyTommy JonesTommy's PlaceQS LP, Q8, QRP: Henry StrzleckiOVQD-14201972*
Shriver, GregMike OldfieldExposedSQ LPQSS: Phil NewellVD 25111979*
Siddle, DaveKlaus WeissThe Git GoSQ LP20 22406-61975
Siddle, DaveKlaus WeissDrum BoxSQ LP20 22534-81975
Skinder, SteveWillie DixonCatalystQS LP, Q8, QRP: Dick Schory, Ron SteeleOVQD-14331973
Sorger, PeterBerry LipmanFrom Germany with LoveSQ LPwith Wolfgang Hirschmann20 22611-51975*
Sorger, PeterBerry LipmanTop Hits for DancingSQ LPDC 22856-81976
Stasiak, CorkyThree Dog NightComing Down Your Way (early mix)QS LP, Q8with Carmine RubinoABCD-8881974*
Steckler, AlanJohn LennonImagineSQ LP, QS LP, Q8, QR, BDwith Roy CicalaQ8W-33791971*
Steele, RonRoland Haynes2nd WaveQS LP, Q8P: Gene RussellBJQD 191975
Steele, RonGlenn DerringerLight'n EasyQS LPOVQD-14391975
Steele, RonBonnie KolocAfter All This TimeQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14211972*
Steele, RonDick SchoryResurrection - Live at Carnegie HallQS LPP: Dick SchoryOV-17151976
Steele, RonRon SteeleEverybody's BabyQS LPP: Ron SteeleOV-17171976
Stellato, SamThe Outrageous Dr. Teleny's Incredible Plugged-In OrchestraStolen Goods: Gems Lifted from the MastersCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Alan Blaikley, Ken HowardARD1-00151972*
Sugano, OkihikoVsevelod P. LezhnevCello RecitalQS LPALC-10081974
Sugano, OkihikoPeter KatinKatin Recital - Chopin / SchubertQS LPALC-10251975
Sugano, OkihikoMeiko MiyazawaPiano RecitalQS LPALC-10281975
Sugano, OkihikoGary Burton QuartetLive in TokyoQS LPQP-8178A1971
Suzuki, TomooMichel PolnareffPolnareff a TokioSQ LPwith Kenichi Handa & Yuichi MaejimaECPN-181972*
Suzuki, TomooThe Brothers FourLive in JapanSQ LPSOPJ 56~571973
Suzuki, TomooKimiko Kasai with Oliver NelsonIn PersonSQ LPSOPM 731974
Suzuki, TomooTaj Mahal TravelersJuly 15, 1972SQ LPwith Yuichi MaejimaSOLM 11972*
Swedien, BruceFranz BentelerContinental Pop ClassicsQS LPP: Franz BentelerOVQD-40011976
Swedien, BruceThe Bob Krogstad SingersHappinessCD-4ZLP-9121974
Tanaka, MitsukazuYasutaka Tsutsui, Kosuke Ichihara, Masahiko Satoデマ RumourSQ LPSOLL-281973
Tanaka, MitsukazuLove Live Life殺人十章 = 10 Chapters Of MurderSQ LPwith Kenichi HandaSOLL-740021972*
Tarnowski, WayneWillie DixonWhatever Happened to My BluesQS LPP: Dick Schory, Scott CameronOV-17051976
Taylor, CarsonMarriner / LA Chamber OrchestraRespighi: Ancient Airs and DancesSQ LPP: Christopher BishopASD 31881976
Taylor, CarsonMenhuin / Shankar / RampalImprovisations / West Meets East Album 3SQ LPP: Patti Laursen (Side 1 only)ASD 33571976*
Taylor, CarsonFoster / Houston Symphony OrchestraChihara: Symphony in CelebrationSQ LPwith Bill HolfordQCE 311011977*
Timperly, JohnRobert FarnonLive from the Festival Hall, LondonQS LPNSPH 4001971
Tomioka, YutakaShoji Yokouchi & His Super Guitar BandMoonlight SerenadeQS LPP: Yoichi NamekataLF-910481978
Van Winkle, DixonPharoah SandersWisdom Through MusicQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92331973*
Vandevort, BillNat StuckeyTake Time To Love Her/I Used It All on YouCD-4, Q8P: Jerry BradleyAPD1-00801973
Vandevort, BillDottie WestIf It's All Right With You/Just What I've Been Looking ForCD-4, Q8, SACDP: Jerry BradleyAPD1-01511973
Vandevort, BillDottie WestHouse of LoveCD-4, Q8, SACDwith Al PachuckiAPD1-05431974*
Vandevort, BillFloyd CramerSuper Country HitsCD-4, Q8, SACDP: Chet AtkinsAPD1-01551973*
Wakeland, PrestonLaura YagerComin' ApartQS LP, Q8, QRP: Dick SchoryOVQD-14271972
Wakeland, PrestonBonnie KolocHold on to MeQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14261972*
Wakeland, PrestonWilliam Fisher Orchestra and ChorusMake BelieveQS LP, Q8, QRP: Ron SteeleOVQD-14221972
Warner, RobertEric SalzmanWiretapCD-4, Q8QD-90051975
Warner, RobertGeorge FlynnGeorge Flynn: Wound / John Cage: Winter MusicCD-4, Q8QD-90061975
Whalen, PaulJohn ColtraneLive In Seattle feat. Pharaoh SandersQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Jan KurtisAS-9202-21972*
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraCitizen Kane - The Classic Film Scores of Bernard HerrmannCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDARD1-07071974
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraSunset Boulevard - The Classic Film Scores of Franz WaxmanCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDARD1-07081974
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraSpellbound - The Classic Film Scores of Miklos RozsaCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDARD1-09111975
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraClassic Film Scores for Errol FlynnCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDARD1-09121975
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraLost Horizon - The Classic Film Scores of Dimitri TiomkinCD-4, SACDARD1-16691976
Yanchar, CarlViolins of VersaillesBeautiful Music to Love BySQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40001973
Yanchar, CarlSounds Great!!! 1The Soft Soothing Sounds of The Sea & CountrysideSQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40011973
Yanchar, CarlJesse Pearson, Rod McKuenWalt Whitman's The Body ElectricSQ LPP: Rod McKuenDSQ-40121973
Yanchar, CarlRod McKuenThe Borrowers (Original Musical Score)SQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40141974
Yanchar, CarlHeinz Hoffman-RichterMusic to Freak Your Friends and Break Your LeaseSQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40151974
Yanchar, CarlMiklos RoszaSpellbound (Original Motion Picture ScoreSQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40211974
Yanchar, CarlFranz WaxmanThe Nun's StorySQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40221975
Young, DonPreservation Hall Jazz BandNew Orleans, Vol. 1SQ LPP: Irving StimlerM 345491977
Youngblood, EdisonRio Grande BrassGreat Western ThemesQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1011973
Youngblood, EdisonHyde Park EnsembleSwinging LondonQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1021973
Youngblood, EdisonSan Francisco StringsAward Winning Movie ThemesQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1031973
Youngblood, EdisonAspen SingersBeatles Songbook / 1940Q8P: Larry SikoraQ1041973
Youngblood, EdisonCaseyCrystalQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1051973
Youngblood, EdisonHarbour VoicesSing Simon & GarfunkelQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1061973
Youngblood, EdisonSan Francisco StringsSymphony for LoversQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1071973
Youngblood, EdisonRoyal OrchestraEuropean SuiteQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1081973
Youngblood, EdisonCaseyLightsQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1091973
Youngblood, EdisonHarbour BrassSoul SymphonyQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1101973
Youngblood, EdisonRoyal OrchestraTales from the Vienna WoodsQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1111973
Youngblood, EdisonHarbour VoicesBacharachQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1121973
Zagarino, JoeB.B. KingIn LondonQS LP, Q8P: Joe Zagarino, Ed MichelABCX-7301971
Zagarino, JoeB.B. KingGuess WhoQS LP, Q8P: Joe ZagarinoABCX-7591972
Zenor, ZachArchie SheppKwanzaQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Dom LumettaAS-92621974*
Zipelius, GuntherRalf NowyLucifer's DreamSQ LPP: Ralf Nowy26 015-8 U1973
Zipelius, GuntherDon Anderson and FriendsThe Eagle FliesSQ LPP: Peter Kirsten26 016-6 U1973

Last edited:
So I'd been meaning to update the quad engineers list for ages, and the COVID lockdown these past few months has finally given me some time to dig into a bunch of tasks including this one.

When @fredblue and I first started putting together this list in 2015, I was kind of insistent that we didn't add anything that was guesswork or otherwise unsubstantiated, because I didn't want it to be the kind of thing where we were turning rumours into gospel truth.

Take for example, the discogs entry for Billy Joel's Turnstiles - there's no quad remix credit on the sleeve, but someone's added Don Young's name to the discogs page based on the fact that he did the quad mixes for Joel's previous two albums, Streetlife Serenade and Piano Man. A quick look at the stereo LP credits however, shows that Bruce Botnick was the engineer - I think it's far more likely that Botnick did the stereo and quad mixes at the same time (like he did with Weather Report's Tale Spinnin' for example, another quad LP with no quad remix credit) and that's why they didn't bother updating the sleeve. But as far as discogs is concerned, Don Young is the quad remix engineer and the only evidence is hearsay - that's the kind of thing I was trying to avoid.

So we basically erred on the side of caution in the creation of the original list, only adding credits where there where there was an explicit "quadraphonic remix engineer" credit. However, in the last five years or so, I've learned a ton about the labels, engineers and studios involved in this stuff thanks to all the writing I've done (not to mention my own independent research) so I have a much better grasp on who did what (and where), and what LP sleeve credits mean.

Because we only added explicitly credited quad engineers (for the most part) it meant that certain labels (like the CBS family, Columbia, Epic, PIR, etc.) were disproportionately represented because they credited quad remixes, whereas labels like RCA and Elektra (and many others) didn't. I wanted to try and go some way to rectify this - my original plan was to add all the RCA quad remix credits from D-V releases (which we've gleaned from the master tape boxes) along with sleeve credits from a few labels that did single-inventory quad releases like Ovation/Black Jazz and Impulse, because I now understand that the engineering credits on those LPs were for the quad mix, and I actually discovered that many of them actually mention quad remixing in some form, even if the engineering credit isn't specifically credited as "quadraphonic remix engineer."

After I got through doing Ovation and Impulse, I kinda fell down the rabbit hole of single inventory quad releases, and I figured if I was going to do it, I might as well go through @Mark Anderson 's quad discography (can I just say again, what a resource that is!) and dig out every single-inventory quad release I could find, and add a remix credit. The result is that I've added almost 450 new credits to the Quad Engineers Database, almost doubling its size from around 500 credits to about 975.

I've added complete or mostly complete quad remix credits for the following labels: ABC Bluesway, Audio Lab (Japan), Bellaphon (Germany), Black Jazz, Creative World (Stan Kenton), Horizon (A&M sub-label), Impulse!, Intercord, Kosmiche Muzik (Germany), Mirror, Ovation, Passport, Project 3, Pye, Stanyan, USTI, and new or partial credits for Audio Spectrum (the first 4 101 Strings albums), BASF Germany, Capitol-EMI, CBS (including many CBS Japan), RCA (single inventory quadradiscs + DV releases), Toshiba-EMI Japan (Pro-Use series, and a few others), United Artists, WEA, and Virgin Records.

I've also made some alterations to the format of the table - I added a column for release year, and the database should now sort an engineer's credits chronologically, so if you look up Don Young for example, you can see how his mixing career progressed from 1972 to 1978. I also split the credits so that for any album with more than one engineer, each engineer gets a separate credit, with the notes section (usually) indicating that the album was mixed with others.

Speaking of the notes section, I also added significant new information to it - for most single-inventory releases, I've added the producer's name preceded by 'P:' because they would've been involved in the creation of the quad mix - this means guys like Ed Michel and Enoch Light get far more recognition because there were many quad LPs they were involved with where they didn't actually get an engineering credit. I've also added all of Columbia's "quadraphonic sound and remix supervisors" (using the abbreviation 'QSS:' - Quad Sound Supervisor) so chaps like Al Lawrence, Harold J. Kleiner, and Warren Vincent can finally get their due. I've also added any specifically credited quadraphonic producers ('QP:') and assistant quad engineers ('AQE:') as well.

There were a handful of LPs that I wasn't able to find pictures of or information about - if anyone has the following and can provide either the engineering credits or a photo of the same, I'd be grateful. This is what I'm looking for:

Various Artists - The Drums (Impulse! ASH-9272-3) (probably Ed Michel and Baker Bigsby)
Tony Mottola - Close to You (Project 3 PR 5050 SQ) (probably Steve Friedman)
Sammy Kaye - Swing and Sway (Project 3 PR 5065 QD) (probably Friedman)
Enoch Light - Greatest Movie Themes of the Decade 1964-1974 (Project 3 PR 5081 SQ) (probably Friedman)
Enoch Light - Serendipity (Project 3 PR 5093 Q) (probably Friedman)
Victor Silvester's Strings - Music of Tchaikovsky (Pye NSPL 41008)
Yorkshire Imperial Metal Band - Superstar Brass (Top Brass (Pye) TBX 3008)
Royal Chatham Engineers - Concert Parade (Top Brass (Pye) TBX 3010)

And last but not least, while I hope everyone will go and have a look through the database itself (you have to click the 'Quad Engineers' tab at the top) as @HomerJAU has put a lot of work into making it functional and user friendly, I thought I'd paste a list of all the new credits here so people can see what was added rather than trying to have to sift through the list and figure out what's new and what was already extant.

EngineerArtistTitleFormatsNotesCatalog #Year
Co
Credit
(*)​
<no credit>Pharoah SandersLive At The EastQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92271972
<no credit>Pharoah SandersLove In Us AllQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92801974
<no credit>Sam RiversCrystalsQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-92861974
<no credit>Sun RaPathways To Unknown WorldsQS LPP: Alton AbrahamASD-92981974
<no credit>WallensteinCosmic CenturySQ LPP: Dieter Dierks, Jurgen DollaseKM 58.0061973
<no credit>Harold SligerWe're Gonna LoveQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17221976
<no credit>C. J.My Lady's EyesQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17241976
<no credit>Don BarnettThey Call the Wind MariaQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17251976
<no credit>String BeanGoin' to the Grand Ole OpryQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17261976
<no credit>Bobby HackettA Time For LoveEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5016 QD1970
<no credit>The Free DesignKites Are FunEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5019 QD1970
<no credit>Tony MottolaLush, Latin and LovelyEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5020 QD1970
<no credit>Tony Mottola with The GrooviesWarm, Wild and WonderfulEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5025 QD1970
<no credit>The World's Greatest JazzbandThe World's Greatest JazzbandEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5033 QD1970
<no credit>Tony MottolaThe Tony TouchEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony MottolaPR 5041 QD1970
<no credit>Tony MottolaTony & StringsSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5069 QD1972
<no credit>London Pops OrchestraHits Philharmonic Vol. 3QS LPP: John MacLeodNSPL 410021971
<no credit>Rogero’s Brazilian BrassMusica Da NoiteQS LPP: Cyril StapletonNSPL 410071971
<no credit>Geoffrey Brand and His OrchestraMelodies with MemoriesQS LPNSPL 410091971
<no credit>Terry Cavendish OrchestraAll in an Afternoon’s WorkQS LPP: Ray DaviesNSPL 410231973
<no credit>Ray Davies OrchestraA Tribute To Benny & The DukeQS LPP: Ray DaviesNSPL 410271974
<no credit>Alan HavenThe Alan Haven Organ ShowQS LPP: Peter JohnsonNSPL 410311974
<no credit>Synthesonic SoundsYe Olde MoogQS LP, Q8P: Mike BattNSPL 410331975
<no credit>Synthesonic SoundsMoog At The MoviesQS LPP: Mike BattNSPL 410341974
<no credit>Eden Electronic EnsemblePlays JoplinQS LPP: Peter EdenNSPL 410371975
<no credit>Alan HavenI'll Walk Beside YouQS LP, Q8P: Peter JohnsonNSPL 410401975
<no credit>Ken Moule and His Radio OrchestraThe Wonderful Sound Of Hans Christian AndersenQS LPP: Steve EdroffNSPL 410421975
<no credit>Alyn Ainsworth OrchestraPlays Big City SoulQS LPP: Alyn AinsworthNSPL 410431975
<no credit>Ken Moule and His Radio OrchestraTribute to Fred AstaireQS LPP: Steve EdroffNSPL 410471975
<no credit>Cyril Stapleton and His OrchestraGreat Film And Television ThemesQS LP, Q8P: Cyril StapletonQUAD 10031972
<no credit>Roy BuddThe Music of Gilbert O’SullivanQS LP, Q8P: Jack FishmanQUAD 10211973
<no credit>Victor Young/Ray HeindorfFor Whom the Bell Tolls (Soundtrack)SQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40131973
<no credit>Enoch LightBig Band Hits of the 30's, Vol 2SQ LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5089 QD1974
Adelman, JackThe Outrageous Dr. Teleny's Incredible Plugged-In OrchestraStolen Goods: Gems Lifted from the MastersCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Alan Blaikley, Ken HowardARD1-00151972*
Barrow, HowardCyril Stapleton and His OrchestraPlay 'Theme from Ryan’s Daughter'QS LP, Q8P: Cyril StapletonNSPL 410011971
Barrow, HowardDrex NelsonThe 4 Pianos OfQS LPP: Cyril StapletonNSPL 410041971
Barrow, HowardDenis Lopez Latin SoundCaballeroQS LPP: Tony PalmerNSPL 410151971
Barrow, HowardBritish Quadrophonic BrassMusical CarouselQS LPP: Tony PalmerNSPL 410161972
Barrow, HowardRay Davies and The Button Down BrassEverybody’s Talkin' 'BoutQS LPP: Tony PalmerNSPL 410201972
Barrow, HowardAlan Tew OrchestraTo The One I LoveQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410441975
Barrow, HowardRobert FarnonScetches Of Tony Bennett And Frank SinatraQS LPP: Derek BoultonNSPL 410481976
Barrow, HowardAlyn AinsworthThe EntertainerQS LPP: Alyn AinsworthPKLX 55381976
Barrow, HowardDavid SnellHarp TransplantQS LPP: Tony PalmerQUAD 10021971
Barrow, HowardRay Davies and The Button Down BrassThe Real Sound OfQS LP, Q8P: Ray Davies | with Ray PrickettQUAD 10091972*
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkSome of My Favorite ThingsQS LP, Q8P: Terry BrownNSPL 410221973
Bartlett, LarryThe Alan Tew OrchestraDon’t Look At Me, Listen To The MusicQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410251974
Bartlett, LarryThe Alan Tew OrchestraCarnival!QS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410351974
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkThat's My DesireQS LP, Q8P: Terry BrownNSPL 410361974
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkSerenadeQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410461975
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkThe One for MeQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410521976
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkInvitationQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410541977
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkMeanwhile ......QS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410551977
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkFreeQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410561978
Bartlett, LarryNorrie Paramor OrchestraClassical RhythmQS LPP: Terry Brown | with Terry EvenettNSPLX 410581978*
Bartlett, LarryAcker BilkHis Clarinet & StringsQS LP, Q8P: Terry BrownQUAD 10161972
Barton, EdModern Jazz QuartetPlastic DreamsQ8P: Arif Mardin | UNCREDITED, per Billboard 9/11/71QT-15891971
Begley, EdwinDomingo / Caballe / Solti/London PhilharmonicPuccini: La BohemeCD-4QSS: Jack PfeifferARD2-03711974
Bigsby, BakerB.B. KingL.A. MidnightQS LP, Q8P: Ed MichelABCX-7431971
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerNever Get Out of These Blues AliveQS LP, Q8P: Ed MichelABCX-7361972
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerLive at Soledad PrisonQS LPP: Ed MichelABCX-7611972
Bigsby, BakerAlice ColtraneWorld GalaxyQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92181972
Bigsby, BakerJohn KlemmerWaterfallsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92201972
Bigsby, BakerMichael WhitePneumaQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92211972
Bigsby, BakerAlice ColtraneLord Of LordsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92241972
Bigsby, BakerJohn ColtraneInfinityQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92251972
Bigsby, BakerAhmad JamalOutertimeinnerspaceQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92261972
Bigsby, BakerB.B. KingBest OfQS LPP: Ed MichelABCX-7671973
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerBorn in Mississippi, Raised Up in TennesseeQS LPP: Ed MichelABCX-7681973
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerKabuki WukiQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Dom Lumetta & Kathryn KingBLS-60521973*
Bigsby, BakerRay CharlesGenius Live in ConcertQS LPBLS-60531973
Bigsby, BakerJimmy ReedI Ain't from ChicagoQS LPwith Ed MichelBLS-60541973*
Bigsby, BakerAndrew "Voice" OdomFarther on Down the RoadQS LPP: Ed MichelBLS-60551973
Bigsby, BakerBrownie McGhee & Sonny TerryI Couldn't Believe My EyesQS LPP: Ed MichelBLS-60591973
Bigsby, BakerMilt Jackson Quintet ft. Ray BrownJust The Way It Had To BeQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92301973
Bigsby, BakerArchie SheppCry Of My PeopleQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92311973
Bigsby, BakerAlice ColtraneReflection On Creation & SpaceQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Tony MayAS-92321973*
Bigsby, BakerAhmad JamalTranquilityQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92381973
Bigsby, BakerMichael WhiteThe Land Of Spirit And LightQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92411973
Bigsby, BakerJohn KlemmerIntensityQS LPP: Ed Michel |w/Dom LumettaAS-92441973*
Bigsby, BakerGato BarbieriChapter 1 / Latin AmericaQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92481973
Bigsby, BakerMel BrownBig Foot Country GirlQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92491973
Bigsby, BakerDewey RedmanEar Of The BehearerQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92501973
Bigsby, BakerSam RiversStreamsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92511973
Bigsby, BakerPharoah SandersVillage Of The PharoahsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92541973
Bigsby, BakerSun RaAstro BlackQS LPP: Ed Michel, Alton AbrahamAS-92551973
Bigsby, BakerSun RaSpace Is The PlaceQS LPP: Alton Abraham, Ed MichelBTS-411973
Bigsby, BakerRobb KunkelAbyssQS LPP: Ed MichelTWS-1111973
Bigsby, BakerJohn Lee HookerFree Beer and ChickenQS LPP: Ed MichelABCD-8381974
Bigsby, BakerPharoah SandersElevationQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92611974
Bigsby, BakerGato BarbieriChapter 2 / Hasta SiempreQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92631974
Bigsby, BakerVarious ArtistsImpulse Artists on TourQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92641974
Bigsby, BakerMichael WhiteFather Music, Mother DanceQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92681974
Bigsby, BakerJohn KlemmerMagic & MovementQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92691974
Bigsby, BakerJohn ColtraneThe Africa Brass Sessions, Vol. 2QS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92731974
Bigsby, BakerMarion BrownSweet Earth FlyingQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92751974
Bigsby, BakerMichael WhiteGo With The FlowQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-92811974
Bigsby, BakerHoward RobertsEquinox Express ElevatorQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-92991974
Bigsby, BakerDewey RedmanCoincideQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93001975
Bigsby, BakerKeith JarrettDeath And The FlowerQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93011975
Bigsby, BakerSam RiversHuesQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93021975
Bigsby, BakerMarion BrownVistaQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93041975
Bigsby, BakerKeith JarrettBackhandQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93051975
Bigsby, BakerThad Jones and Mel LewisSuite for PopsQS LPP: Phil Ramone, John SnyderSP-7011975*
Bigsby, BakerDave LiebmanSweet HandsQS LPP: Ed MichelSP-7021975
Bigsby, BakerSonny FortuneAwakeningQS LPP: Ed MichelSP-7041975
Bigsby, BakerJim HallLiveQS LPP: John Snyder | w/Ed MichelSP-7051975*
Bigsby, BakerSonny FortuneWaves of DreamsQS LPP: Ed MichelSP-7111976
Bigsby, BakerDave Brubeck Quartet25th Anniversary ReunionQS LPP: John Snyder | QSS: Ed MichelSP-7141976
Bigsby, BakerAlice ColtraneEternityQS LPP: Ed MichelBS 29161976
Black, RobinCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8A2-A5, B1-B2, B4QU 536231974*
Bogert, DickTower of PowerAin't Nothin' Stoppin' Us NowSQ LP, Q8QSS: Warren Vincent [BOTH UNCREDITED]PCQ 343021976
Botnick, BruceDan Hicks and His Hot LicksStriking It RichQS LPP: Tommy LiPumaBTS-361972
Brown, BobCharlie HadenLiberation Music OrchestraQS LPwith Ed MichelAS-91831973*
Butts, RayTommy JonesTommy's PlaceQS LP, Q8, QRP: Henry StrzleckiOVQD-14201972*
Campbell, ElvinDave Brubeck & Paul Desmond1975: The DuetsQS LPP: John SnyderSP-7031975
Chiate, BartCarpentersNow & ThenSQ LP, CD-4, Q8, QRQSS: Marv BornsteinQU 535191973
Chiate, BartCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8QSS: Marv Bornstein | Tracks A1 & B3QU 536231974*
Christian, BrianBonnie KolocHold on to MeQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14261972*
Christian, BrianBonnie KolocAfter All This TimeQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14211972*
Christian, BrianMorello - Burton - ChristianPercussive JazzQS LPP: Dick SchoryOV-17141976
Christian, BrianThe Guess WhoThe Best of The Guess Who, Volume IICD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-02691973
Christian, BrianThe Guess WhoRoad FoodCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-04051974
Cicala, RoyJohn LennonImagineSQ LP, QS LP, Q8, QR, BDwith Alan StecklerQ8W-33791971*
Crofford, MickeyHugo MontenegroLove Theme from The GodfatherCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Jack Pfeiffer, Pete SpargoAPD1-00011972*
Crofford, MickeyHenry ManciniMancini Salutes SousaCD-4, Q8, QRP: Joe ReismanAPD1-00131972
Crofford, MickeyHenry Mancini & Doc SeverinsenBrass, Ivory & StringsCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Joe ReismanAPD1-00981973
Crofford, MickeyHenry ManciniHangin' OutCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-06721974
Crofford, MickeyHenry ManciniSymphonic SoulCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-10251975
Crotty, JimHugo MontenegroScenes & ThemesCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Jack Pfeiffer, Pete SpargoAPD1-00251972
Crotty, JimJimmy Castor BunchDimension IIICD-4, Q8, SACDP: Castor-Pruitt ProductionsAPD1-01031973
Dearborn, DickDick JurgensHere's That Band AgainQS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch LightPR 5071 QD1972
Dierks, DieterDzyanTime MachineSQ LPP: Peter HaukeBLPS 191611973
Dierks, DieterNektarRemember the FutureSQ LP, SACDP: Peter HaukeBLPS 19164 Q1973
Dierks, DieterTimothy Leary / Ash Ra TempelSeven UpSQ LPP: Rolf-Ulrich KaiserKK 58.0011973
Dierks, DieterGolowin - Berkers - Dollase - Mierke - Schulze etc.Lord Krishna von GolokaSQ LPP: Rolf-Ulrich KaiserKK 58.0021973
Dierks, DieterCosmic JokersTarotSQ LPP: Rolf-Ulrich Kaiser [BOTH UNCREDITED - DISCOGS]KK 2/58.0031973
Dierks, DieterPopol VuhSeligpreisungSQ LPP: Reinhardt LangowskiKM 58.0091973
Dierks, DieterKlaus Schulze / Ash Ra TempelJoin InnSQ LPP: Rolf-Ulrich Kaiser840 1041973
Dolan Jr., JimGlenn DerringerPlays Great American Music PeopleQS LPOVQD-14441976
Dolan Jr., JimDennis WeaverOne More RoadQS LPOVQD-14401975
Dolan Jr., JimMighty Joe YoungChicken HeadsQS LPP: Dick Schory, Scott A. CameronOVQD-14371974
Dolan Jr., JimHeaven & EarthRefugeQS LP, Q8P: Dick Schory, George AndrewsOVQD-14281973*
Dolan Jr., JimBonnie FergusonI'll Be ThereQS LPP: Dick SchoryOV-17041976
Dolan Jr., JimRich Mountain TowerCan't You Feel It?QS LPP: Dick Schory, Don TweedyOV-17091976
Eichelberger, GeneBonnie KolocYou're Gonna Love Yourself in the MorningQS LP, Q8P: David BriggsOVQD-14381974
Evenett, TerryNorrie Paramor OrchestraLoveQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPL 410451975
Evenett, TerryNorrie Paramor OrchestraPicturesQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410511976
Evenett, TerryHarold Geller / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraPlay For YouQS LPQSS: Terry BrownNSPLX 410531976
Evenett, TerryNorrie Paramor OrchestraClassical RhythmQS LPP: Terry Brown | with Larry BartlettNSPLX 410581978*
Fine, RobertEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeSpanish StringsEV LP, QS LP, SQ LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5000 QD1970
Fine, RobertTony MottolaA Latin Love-InEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5010 QD1970
Florence, AlanCity Of Westminster String BandHome Lovin’ HitsQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410061971
Florence, AlanCity of Westminster String BandKnock Three Times and MoreQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410181972
Fraboni, RobBob DylanPlanet WavesCD-4, Q8[UNCREDITED, CONFIRMED IN 3-4/74 R-EP INTERVIEWEQ-10031974
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeThe Brass Menagerie 1973SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5060 QD1972
Friedman, SteveTony MottolaSuperstar GuitarQS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5062 QD1972
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeMovie Hits!QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5063 QD1972
Friedman, SteveUrbie GreenBein' GreenQS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5066 QD1972
Friedman, StevePhil BodnerThe Brass RingSQ LP, QS LP, QR, Q8EP: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5067 QD1972
Friedman, SteveEnoch LightFour Channel DynamiteSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5068 QD1972
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeCharge!SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5073 QD1972
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeBig Band Hits of the 40s & 50sSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5076 QD1973
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeFuture Sound ShockSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5077 QD1973
Friedman, SteveTony MottolaTony Mottola and the Quad GuitarsSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5078 QD1973
Friedman, SteveThe Nashville JetsNashville Now!SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5079 QD1973
Friedman, SteveDick HymanTraditional Jazz PianoSQ LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5080 QD1973
Friedman, SteveTony Motolla and the Brass MenagerieTony Mottola and the Brass MenagerieSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5082 SQ1974
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and His OrchestraBeatles ClassicsSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5084 SQ1974
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeGreat Hits From the Great Gatsby EraSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5086 SQ1974
Friedman, SteveUrbie GreenBig Beautiful BandSQ LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5087 SQ1974
Friedman, SteveTip of the IcebergTip of the IcebergSQ LP, Q8QSS: Jeff HestPR 5091 Q1975
Friedman, SteveEnoch LightThe Disco DisqueSQ LP, QR, Q8PR 5092 Q1975
Friedman, SteveTony MottolaI Only Have Eyes For YouSQ LP, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5094 Q1976
Friedman, SteveDerek Smith & VenusDon't Let GoSQ LP, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff Hest, Derek SmithPR 5095 Q1976
Friedman, SteveEnoch Light/Dancing in the DarkDancing in the Dark/Disco GreatsSQ LPP: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5098 QD1977
Friedman, SteveProject 3 / Popular ScienceTest Record - Q 4ChannelSQ LPP: Enoch Light | QSS: Larry KeyesPR 401 SQ1973
Fujii, MasanaoVarious ArtistsNew Interior MusicQS LPP: Morihisa ShibuyaLF-910261976*
Gamm, VictorCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8A2-A5, B1-B2, B4QU 536231974*
Glancy, Glen101 StringsThe Soul of Spain, Vol. 3EV LPQS-11972
Glancy, Glen101 StringsExciting Sounds of Les BaxterEV LPQS-21972
Glancy, GlenLes ThatcherMultiple GuitarsEV LPQS-31972
Glancy, Glen101 StringsToday's HitsEV LPQS-41972
Glossop, MickKevin CoyneIn Living Black and WhiteSQ LPP: Robert John Lange, Steve LewisVD 20251976
Gooch, RobertCotrubas, Domingo, Pritchard/ROH Covent GardenDonizetti: L'Elisir d'AmoreSQ LPP: Paul Myers | w/Mike Ross-TrevorM3 345851977*
Gooch, RobertScotto, Domingo, Levine/Philharmonia Orch.Cilea: Adriana LecouvreurSQ LPP: Roy Emerson | w/Mike Ross-TrevorM3 345881977*
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraThe Fantastic Philadelphians, Vol. 1CD-4, Q8, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00021972
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraShostakovich: Symphony No. 15CD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Max WilcoxARD1-00141972
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraThe Fantastic Philadelphians, Vol. 2CD-4, Q8, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00171972
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraSibelius: Symphony No. 2CD-4, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00181972
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraBach's Greatest FuguesCD-4, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00261973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraTchaikovsky: Suite from The NutcrackerCD-4, Q8, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00271973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraRimsky-Korsakov: ScheherazadeCD-4, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00281973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraDebussy: La Mer / Ravel: Daphnis et ChloeCD-4, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00291973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraTchaikovsky: Suite from Swan LakeCD-4, Q8, QRP: Max WilcoxARD1-00301973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia Orchestra, Artur RubensteinRachmaninoff: Concerto No. 2 in C MinorCD-4, QR, SACDP: Max WilcoxARD1-00311973
Goodman, PaulAl StewartMuseum of Modern BrassCD-4, Q8, QRP: Ettore StrattaARD1-00321973
Goodman, PaulVirgil FoxHeavy Organ at Carnegie HallCD-4, QRP: Israel HorowitzARD1-00811973
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraShostakovich: Symphony No. 5CD-4, Q8, QRQSS: Jay David SaksARD1-11491975
Goodman, PaulEugene Ormandy/Philadelphia OrchestraProkofieff: Alexander NevskyCD-4, Q8, SACDARD1-11511975
Guzauski, MickArmand Schaubroeck StealsA Lot of People Would Like to See Armand Schaubroeck…DEADCD-4<none>1973
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeSpaced OutEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5043 QD1970
Hahn, DonEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeThe Best of the Movie Themes 1970EV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5046 QD1970
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeThe Big Band Hits of the ThirtiesEV LP, QS LP, SQ LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5049 QD1970
Hahn, DonEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeHit Movie ThemesEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5051 QD1971
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeBig Band Hits of the 30's and 40'sSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5056 QD1971
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeBig Hits of the 20'sQS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5059 QD1971
Hahn, DonEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeThe Brass Menagerie 1973SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5060 QD1972
Hahn, DonTony MottolaSuperstar GuitarQS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5062 QD1972
Hahn, DonEnoch Light & The Light BrigadeMovie Hits!QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5063 QD1972
Hahn, DonUrbie GreenBein' GreenQS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5066 QD1972
Hahn, DonEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeGreat Hits From the Great Gatsby EraSQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5086 SQ1974
Hammond, BarryNektarDown to EarthSQ LPP: Peter HaukeBLPS 19190 Q1974
Handa, KenichiPercy FaithIn Concert - Recorded Live in Japan 1974SQ LPSOPN 701974
Handa, KenichiAndy WilliamsAn Evening With Andy Williams - Recorded Live in Japan 1973SQ LPSOPL 207~2081973
Handa, KenichiKimiko Kasai with Gil EvansSatin DollSQ LPSOPL 108-XJ1972
Handa, KenichiMichel LegrandLive in JapanSQ LPBLPN 41973
Handa, KenichiSergio Mendes & Brasil '77Live in JapanSQ LPECPH-13/141973
Handa, KenichiCaravelli & His Magnificent StringsLove Sounds Live in TokyoSQ LPECPN-151972
Handa, KenichiMichel PolnareffPolnareff a TokioSQ LPwith Tomoo Suzuki & Yuichi MaejimaECPN-181972*
Handa, KenichiLove Live Life殺人十章 = 10 Chapters Of MurderSQ LPwith Mitsukazu TanakaSOLL-740021972*
Handa, KenichiMichel LegrandLive in JapanSQ LPAssistant: Tomoo SuzukiBLPN-41973
Harris, AlanCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8A2-A5, B1-B2, B4QU 536231974*
Hedden, GaryMighty Joe YoungMighty Joe YoungQS LPP: Dick Schory, Scott CameronOV-17061976
Heenan, RickKeith JarrettFort YawuhQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92401973
Heenan, RickGary SarachoEn MedioQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92471973
Heenan, RickMarion BrownGeechee RecollectionsQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92521973
Heenan, RickKeith JarrettTreasure IslandQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92741974
Helsley, GroverHues CorporationRockin' SoulCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-07751974
Helsley, GroverHues CorporationLove CorporationCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-09381975
Hennis, MitchThe AwakeningMirageQS LP, Q8, QRP: Gene RussellBJQD 151973
Hennis, MitchHeaven & EarthRefugeQS LP, Q8P: Dick Schory, George AndrewsOVQD-14281973*
Heyworth, SimonGongYouDVDSide 1 Only / Westlake Audio MixV 20191974
Heyworth, SimonGongYouDVDSide 1 Only / Pye MixV 20191974
Hirschmann, WolfgangBerry LipmanThe Most Beautiful Girls in the WorldSQ LP20 22104-01974
Hirschmann, WolfgangBerry LipmanThe World is Full of LoveSQ LP20 22380-91975
Hirschmann, WolfgangBerry LipmanFrom Germany with LoveSQ LPwith Peter Sorger20 22611-51975*
Holford, BillFoster / Houston Symphony OrchestraChihara: Symphony in CelebrationSQ LPwith Carson TaylorQCE 311011977*
Irwin, ChuckEnoch Light and The Light BrigadePermissive PolyphonicsEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8QSS: John Eargle | P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5048 QD1970
Jones, DavidOrnette ColemanCrisisQS LPAS-91871972
Jung, TomJohnson & DrakeCarry It OnQS LP, Q8, QRP: Herb PilhoferOVQD-14341973
Jung, TomWilliam Fisher Orchestra and VoicesReflectionsQS LP, Q8, QRP: Dick SchoryOVQD-14301973
Jung, TomBonnie KolocBonnie KolocQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14291973
Jung, TomMark GaddisCarousel ManQS LPw/ Scott Rivard & Paul MartinsonOV-17201976*
Jung, TomBand of ThievesBand of ThievesQS LPOV-17271976
Kawada, TameoMartha MiyakeTogether with JunQS LPP: Jun FukumachiLF-910251976
Kawada, TameoJun FukumachiSecond PhaseQS LPP: Jun FukumachiLF-910351977
Kawada, TameoKenji OmuraFirst StepQS LPP: Jun FukumachiLF-910421978
Kazanegras, AlexLoggins & MessinaFull SailSQ LP, Q8, SACDQSS: Alex Kazanegras, Al LawrencePCQ 325401974*
Keville, BernardArthur Fiedler/Boston PopsGreatest Hits of the '70sCD-4, Q8, QRP: Peter DellheimARD1-00351973
King, KathrynJohn Lee HookerKabuki WukiQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Baker Bigsby & Dom LumettaBLS-60521973*
Kramper, PeterArno Flor OrchestraChopin WonderlandSQ LP20 22455-41975
Kramper, PeterArno Flor OrchestraClassic WonderlandSQ LP20 228 4441976
Kramper, PeterPopol VuhHosianna MantraSQ LPP: Popol Vuh840 0611973
Kurtis, JanJohn ColtraneLive In Seattle feat. Pharaoh SandersQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Paul WhalenAS-9202-21972*
Ladd, LeslieFloyd CramerSuper Country HitsCD-4, Q8, SACDP: Chet AtkinsAPD1-01551973*
Lefevre, Jean ClaudeMenhuin / Shankar / RampalImprovisations / West Meets East Album 3SQ LPP: John Mordler (Side 2 only)ASD 33571976*
Loeches, JoseThe Harry Roche ConstellationSpiralQS LPP: Ken BarnesNSPL 410241973
Loeches, JoseCyril StapletonThe Stapleton CollectionQS LPP: Cyril StapletonNSPL 410281974
Loeches, JoseValentinoContrastsQS LP, Q8P: Malcolm EadeQUAD 10201973
Loeches, JoseHarry Roche ConstellationSometimesQS LP, Q8P: Ken BarnesQUAD 10221973
Lumetta, DominicJohn Lee HookerKabuki WukiQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Baker Bigsby & Kathryn KingBLS-60521973*
Lumetta, DominicJohn KlemmerIntensityQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Baker BigsbyAS-92441973*
Lumetta, DominicArchie SheppKwanzaQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Zach ZenorAS-92621974*
Maejima, YuichiMichel PolnareffPolnareff a TokioSQ LPwith Kenichi Handa & Tomoo SuzukiECPN-181972*
Maejima, YuichiTaj Mahal TravelersJuly 15, 1972SQ LPwith Tomoo SuzukiSOLM 11972*
Malo, RonThe London Rock SymphonyMoses and the Impossible TenQS LPBI 251201973
Malo, RonPaul AnkaThe PainterQS LPP: Denny DianteUA-LA653-G1976
Martinson, PaulMark GaddisCarousel ManQS LPw/ Tom Jung & Scott RivardOV-17201976*
May, TonyAlice ColtraneUniversal ConsciousnessQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92101971
May, TonyPharoah SandersBlack UnityQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92191972
May, TonyArchie SheppAttica BluesQS LPP: Ed MichelAS-92221972
May, TonyAlice ColtraneReflection On Creation & SpaceQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Baker BigsbyAS-92321973*
May, TonyGato BarbieriChapter 3 / Viva Emiliano ZapataQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-92791974
May, TonyGato BarbieriChapter 4 / Alive In New YorkQS LPP: Ed MichelASD-93031975
Meier, H.Popol VuhEinsjäger & SiebenjägerSQ LPP: Popol VuhKM 58.0171975
Messer, SteveTennessee Valley AuthorityKountry KilowattsQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17131976
Messer, SteveThe KendallsHeaven's Just a Sin AwayQS LPP: Brien FisherOV-17191976
Mew, PeterAnne Lise GjøstølTa Min DrømSQ LPP: Erik Botolfsen7E 054-39025 Q1972
Michel, EdJimmy ReedI Ain't from ChicagoQS LPwith Baker BigsbyBLS-60541973*
Michel, EdThad Jones and Mel LewisSuite for PopsQS LPP: Phil Ramone, John SnyderSP-7011975*
Michel, EdJim HallLiveQS LPP: John Snyder | w/Baker BigsbySP-7051975*
Michel, EdCharlie HadenLiberation Music OrchestraQS LPwith Bob BrownAS-91831973*
Miller, BradBrad MillerAmerican Freedom TrainCD-4SB4-45061975
Miller, BradBrad MillerExtra 4449 NorthCD-4SB4-45071976
Mooney, JimCalvin KeysProceed with CautionQS LP, Q8P: Gene RussellBJQD 181974
Moore, RayPierre Boulez/BBC Symphony OrchestraSchoenberg: Gurre-LiederSQ LP, SACDM2Q 333031975
Moore, RayPierre Boulez/New York PhilharmonicDukas: La Peri/Roussel: Symphony No. 3SQ LP, SACDQSS: Andrew KazdinM 342011976
Moore, RayMichael Tilson-Thomas/NY PhilharmonicGershwin: Rhapsody in Blue/American in ParisSQ LP, SACDQSS: Andrew KazdinM 342051976
Moore, RayE. Power BiggsBach: The Six Organ-Concerto SinfoniasSQ LP, SACDQSS: Andrew KazdinM 342721976
Moore, RayE. Power BiggsStars and Stripes ForeverSQ LPP: Andrew KazdinM 341291976
Moore, RayBoulez / NY PhilharmonicBartok: The Wooden PrinceSQ LP, SACDP: Andrew KazdinM 345141977
Moore, RayBoulez / NY PhilharmonicVarese: Ameriques/Arcana/IonisationSQ LPP: Andrew KazdinM 345521977
Moore, RayMehta/NY PhilharmonicStravinsky: The Rite of SpringSQ LPP: Andrew KazdinM 345571978
Moore, RayMaazel/Cleveland OrchestraStrauss: Ein HeldenlebenSQ LP, SACDP: Andrew KazdinM 345661978
Moore, RayCaballe, Queler/Opera Orch. Of NYDonizetti: Gemma di VergySQ LPP: Thomas FrostM3 345751977
Moore, RayBoulez / NY PhilharmonicWagner: Love Feast of the Apostles / Sigfried IdyllSQ LPM 351511977
Mori, TomoakiVarious ArtistsNew Interior MusicQS LPP: Morihisa ShibuyaLF-910261976*
Mraz, BarryGeoffrey StonerWatch Out!QS LP, Q8, QRP: Rick Novak, Jerry ZervikOVQD-14311973
Munkacsi, KurtMike OldfieldExposedSQ LPQSS: Phil NewellVD 25111979*
Namekata, YoichiJun FukumachiIntroducing Jun FukumachiQS LPP: Hideaki TakahashiLF-910071975
Namekata, YoichiKyohei Tsutsumi and his 585 BandHit MachineQS LPP: Koji KusanoLF-910161976
Namekata, YoichiShuichi MurakamiIntroducing "Ponta" MurakamiQS LPP: Jun FukumachiLF-910171976
Namekata, YoichiMari NakamotoThat Old FeelingQS LPLF-910231976
Namekata, YoichiVarious ArtistsNew Interior MusicQS LPP: Morihisa ShibuyaLF-910261976*
Namekata, YoichiHiromasa SuzukiSkip Step ColgenQS LPLF-910281976
Namekata, YoichiTakeshi InomataMorning AfterQS LPLF-910291977
Namekata, YoichiGeorge KizuLady is a TrampQS LPLF-910321977
Namekata, YoichiCount Buffalo and his Big BandDynamic Big Band Plays BacharachQS LPP: Sohhei IkedaTP-9502Z1971
Neal, JohnStan KentonLive at Brigham Young UniversitySQ LPwith Bill PutnamST-10391971*
Newell, PhilDavid BedfordInstructions for AngelsMatrix H LPV 20901977
Orban, RobertBeaver & KrauseGandharvaEV LPQSS: Robert OrbanWS 19091971
Orban, RobertBeaver & KrauseAll Good MenEV LPQSS: Robert OrbanBS 26241972
Pachucki, AlTommy JonesTommy's PlaceQS LP, Q8, QRP: Henry StrzleckiOVQD-14201972*
Pachucki, AlDottie WestHouse of LoveCD-4, Q8, SACDwith Bill VandevortAPD1-05431974*
Paruolo, CarlCleveland EatonPlenty Good EatonQS LP, Q8P: Gene RussellBJQD 201975
Perkins, AlanVarious ArtistsNational Brass Band Festival at Royal Albert Hall, 1975QS LPP: Jed KearseTB 30041975
Perkins, AlanMike OldfieldExposedSQ LPQSS: Phil NewellVD 25111979*
Perkins, BarneyBrass FeverBrass FeverQS LPP: Esmond EdwardsASD-93081975
Pick, TomTommy JonesTommy's PlaceQS LP, Q8, QRP: Henry StrzleckiOVQD-14201972*
Pick, TomDanny Davis and The Nashville BrassTravelin'CD-4, Q8, SACDP: Bob FergusonAPD1-00341973
Pick, TomFloyd CramerSuper Country HitsCD-4, Q8, SACDP: Chet AtkinsAPD1-01551973*
Prickett, RaySounds OrchestralWigwam / Sleepy ShoresQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410031971
Prickett, RayRostal & SchaeferPeter, Paul & PianosQS LPP: Ray HorricksNSPL 410051971
Prickett, RayLondon Pops OrchestraJohn Mcleod presents Hits Philharmonic Vol.4QS LPP: John MacLeodNSPL 410111971
Prickett, RayJohn MacLeod and His OrchestraA String Bag of BonesQS LPP: John MacLeodNSPL 410121971
Prickett, RayTony HatchWhat the World Needs NowQS LPP: Tony HatchNSPL 410141971
Prickett, RaySounds OrchestralYou've Got a FriendQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410171972
Prickett, RayRay Davies and The Button Down BrassI Believe In MusicQS LP, Q8P: Ray DaviesNSPL 410211974
Prickett, RaySounds OrchestralCloudsQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410261974
Prickett, RayTony Hatch OrchestraHit The Road To ThemelandQS LPP: Tony HatchNSPL 410291974
Prickett, RayKenny BallA Friend To YouQS LPP: Alan A. FreemanNSPL 410321974
Prickett, RaySounds OrchestralLove Me For A ReasonQS LPP: John SchroederNSPL 410411975
Prickett, RayNorrie Paramor OrchestraTemptationQS LPP: Terry BrownNSPLX 410571978
Prickett, RayArmy Benevolent FundMilitary Musical Pageant 1975 Wembley StadiumQS LPP: Jed KearsePKD 20011975
Prickett, RaySilver Jubilee Reserve and Cadet Forces ReviewServices Silver Jubilee Musical Pageant - Wembley 1977QS LPP: Jed KearsePKDX 20021977
Prickett, RayMiki & GriffTwo’s CompanyQS LPP: Alan A. FreemanPKL 55301975
Prickett, RayRay Davies and The Button Down BrassWhy Can't We All Get TogetherQS LP, Q8P: Tony PalmerQUAD 10041972
Prickett, RayRay Davies and The Button Down BrassThe Real Sound OfQS LP, Q8P: Ray Davies | with Howard BarrowQUAD 10091972*
Prickett, RayTony Hatch & His OrchestraHits SymphonicQS LP, Q8P: Tony HatchQUAD 10171972
Prickett, RayDenis Lopez Liquid LatinCinnamon RockQS LP, Q8P: Ray DaviesQUAD 10191973
Prickett, RayRoyal Doulton BandClayhangerQS LPP: Jed KearseTBX 30051976
Prickett, RayRoyal Doulton BandBrass AriaQS LPP: Jed KearseTBX 30141977
Prickett, RayNeary / Choristers of Winchester CathedralBenjamin BrittenQS LPP: David CairnsTPLS 130651975
Prickett, RayLubbock / Orchestra of St. John's Smith SquareElgar, TippettQS LPP: Antony HodgsonTPLS 130691975
Prickett, RayNina Milkina, Lubbock/Orchestra of St. John's Smith SquarePiano Concerto No.9 in E flat & No.21 in CQS LPP: David CairnsPCNH 11976
Prickett, RayLeopold Stokowski / National Philharmonic OrchestraStokowski SpectacularQS LPP: Antony HodgsonPCNH 41976
Prickett, RayLubbock / Orchestra of St. John's Smith SquareStravinsky, Ravel, BartokQS LPP: Antony HodgsonPCNHX 31976
Prickett, RayLeopold Stokowski / National Philharmonic OrchestraGreat OverturesQS LPP: Antony HodgsonPCNHX 61976
Prickett, RayMichele Campanella, Soudant/London PhilharmonicLiszt: Piaano Concerto No. 1 in E flat & No.2 in A MajorQS LPP: John SnashallPCNHX 71976
Prickett, RayHubert Soudant / London Philharmonic OrchestraTchaikovsky: Symphony No.4 in F minorQS LPP: John SnashallPCNHX 81976
Prickett, RayNeary / Choir of Winchester CathedralCoronation MusicQS LPP: David CairnsPCNHX 101977
Prickett, RayHubert Soudant / London Philharmonic OrchestraTchaikovsky: 1812/Romeo & JulietQS LPP: John SnashallPCNHX 111977
Prickett, RayHubert Soudant / London Philharmonic OrchestraTchaikovsky: Symphony No.6 in B minorQS LPP: John SnashallPCNHX 121977
Putnam, BillStan KentonLive at Brigham Young UniversitySQ LPwith John NealST-10391971*
Quested, RogerCat StevensBuddha and the Chocolate BoxSQ LP, Q8A2-A5, B1-B2, B4QU 536231974*
Radice, BillFireballetNight on Bald MountainQS LPP: Ian McDonaldPPSD-980101975
Ramone, PhilThad Jones and Mel LewisSuite for PopsQS LPP: Phil Ramone, John SnyderSP-7011975*
Ramone, PhilUrbie Green21 Trombones Vol. 2: Rock Blues JazzEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5024 QD1970
Ramone, PhilLouie BellsonBreakthrough!EV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5029 QD1970
Ramone, PhilTony MottolaRoma Oggi - Rome TodayEV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5032 QD1970
Ramone, PhilEnoch Light and The Brass MenagerieEnoch Light and The Brass MenagerieEV LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Julie KlagesPR 5036 QD1970
Ramone, PhilThe World's Greatest JazzbandExtra!EV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony MottolaPR 5039 QD1970
Ramone, PhilEnoch Light and The Brass MenagerieVolume 2EV LP, QS LP, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony MottolaPR 5042 QD1970
Ramone, PhilTony MottolaSuperstar GuitarQS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5062 QD1972
Ramone, PhilMary TraversMaryEV LPWS 19071971
Reale, TonyJohnny NashMy Merry-Go-RoundSQ LP, Q8QSS: Al Lawrence | with Larry KeyesEQ 321581973*
Reale, TonyPharoah SandersWisdom Through MusicQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92331973*
Richards, JohnVic Lewis / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraMy Friends The StarsQS LP, Q8P: Ken ThorneNSPH 4011974
Richards, JohnVic Lewis / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraMy Friends The BandleadersQS LPP: Ken ThorneNSPH 4021975
Richards, JohnVic Lewis / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraAcademy Award Winners & Other HitsQS LPP: Ken ThorneNSPL 410501976
Richards, JohnVic Lewis / Royal Philharmonic OrchestraFilm Themes - My WayQ8P: Ken ThorneY8QDJ 4301973
Richardson, AndyStan KentonLive at Butler UniversitySQ LPP: Bill PutnamST-10581972
Richardson, AndyThe Four FreshmenLive at Butler UniversitySQ LPP: Bill PutnamST-10591972
Rivard, ScottMark GaddisCarousel ManQS LPw/ Tom Jung & Paul MartinsonOV-17201976*
Robinson, TobyDzyanElectric SilenceSQ LPP: Peter HaukeBLPS 192021974
Ross-Trevor, MikeDupouy, Barenboim/Orchestre de ParisBerlioz: Te DeumSQ LPM 345361977
Ross-Trevor, MikeKanawa, Nimsgern, Davis/New Philharmonia Orch.Durufle: Requiem/Danse LenteSQ LPP: Paul MyersM 345471977
Ross-Trevor, MikeStokowski / National Philharmonic OrchestraSibelius: Symphony No. 1/Swan of TuonelaSQ LPP: Roy EmersonM 345481977
Ross-Trevor, MikeScotto, Domingo, Maazel/Philharmonia Orch.Puccini: Il TabarroSQ LPP: Paul MyersM3 345701978
Ross-Trevor, MikeCotrubas, Prey, Minton, Maazel/New Philharmonia Orch.Brahms: Ein Deutsches Requiem / Alt-Rhapsodie, Op. 53SQ LPP: Paul MyersM2 345831977
Ross-Trevor, MikeBergonzi, Scotto, Queler/Opera Orch. Of NYPuccini: EdgarSQ LPP: Paul Myers, Steven EpsteinM2 345841977
Ross-Trevor, MikeCotrubas, Domingo, Pritchard/ROH Covent GardenDonizetti: L'Elisir d'AmoreSQ LPP: Paul Myers | w/Robert GoochM3 345851977*
Ross-Trevor, MikeScotto, Domingo, Levine/Philharmonia Orch.Cilea: Adriana LecouvreurSQ LPP: Roy Emerson | w/Robert GoochM3 345881977*
Rubino, CarmineThree Dog NightComing Down Your Way (early mix)QS LP, Q8with Corky StasiakABCD-8881974*
Rubino, CarmineJohn LennonWalls & BridgesQ8[UNCREDITED]Q8W-34161974
Ruggieri, RickHugo MontenegroLove Theme from The GodfatherCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Jack Pfeiffer, Pete SpargoAPD1-00011972*
Ruggieri, RickCarolyn HesterCarolyn HesterCD-4P: Dave Blume, David KershenbaumAPD1-00861973
Ruggieri, RickB. W. StevensonMy MariaQ8, SACDP: David KershenbaumAPT1-00881973
Ruggieri, RickJose FelicianoCompartmentsCD-4, Q8, QRP: Steve Cropper, Jose FelicianoAPD1-01411973
Ruggieri, RickB.W. StevensonCalabasasCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-04101974
Ruggieri, RickHugo MontenegroRocket ManCD-4, Q8, SACDAPD1-10241975
Russell, GeneHenry FranklinThe SkipperQS LP, Q8BJQD 71972
Russell, GeneDoug CarnSpirit of the New LandQS LP, Q8BJQD 81972
Russell, GeneThe AwakeningHear, Sense and FeelQS LP, Q8BJQD 91972
Russell, GeneGene RussellTalk to My LadyQS LP, Q8BJQD 101973
Russell, GeneRudolph JohnsonThe Second ComingQS LP, Q8BJQD 111973
Russell, GeneKellee PattersonMaiden VoyageQS LP, Q8BJQD 121973
Russell, GeneWalter Bishop, Jr.Keeper of My SoulQS LP, Q8BJQD 141973
Russell, GeneHenry FranklinThe Skipper at HomeQS LP, Q8BJQD 171974
Salvatore, AnthonyLeontyne Price & Placido DomingoVerdi & Puccini DuetsCD-4, SACDP/QSS: Richard MohrARD1-08401975
Salvatore, AnthonyArtur Rubenstein, Daniel Barenboim/London PhilharmonicBeethoven: Piano Concerto No. 5CD-4, SACDQSS: Max WilcoxARD1-14151976
Scheiner, ElliotEnoch Light and The Light BrigadeThe Brass Menagerie 1973SQ LP, QS LP, CD-4, QR, Q8P: Enoch Light | AP: Tony Mottola, Jeff HestPR 5060 QD1972
Sears, DonStan KentonNational Anthems of the WorldSQ LPP: Robert CurnowST-10601972
Serrano, PaulGeoffrey StonerAin't Nothin' FreakyQS LPP: Jerry ZervicOV-17211976
Shapiro, BradLaura YagerPlay with FireQS LP, Q8, QRP: Dick SchoryOVQD-14361974
Shockley, RoyTommy JonesTommy's PlaceQS LP, Q8, QRP: Henry StrzleckiOVQD-14201972*
Shriver, GregMike OldfieldExposedSQ LPQSS: Phil NewellVD 25111979*
Siddle, DaveKlaus WeissThe Git GoSQ LP20 22406-61975
Siddle, DaveKlaus WeissDrum BoxSQ LP20 22534-81975
Skinder, SteveWillie DixonCatalystQS LP, Q8, QRP: Dick Schory, Ron SteeleOVQD-14331973
Sorger, PeterBerry LipmanFrom Germany with LoveSQ LPwith Wolfgang Hirschmann20 22611-51975*
Sorger, PeterBerry LipmanTop Hits for DancingSQ LPDC 22856-81976
Stasiak, CorkyThree Dog NightComing Down Your Way (early mix)QS LP, Q8with Carmine RubinoABCD-8881974*
Steckler, AlanJohn LennonImagineSQ LP, QS LP, Q8, QR, BDwith Roy CicalaQ8W-33791971*
Steele, RonRoland Haynes2nd WaveQS LP, Q8P: Gene RussellBJQD 191975
Steele, RonGlenn DerringerLight'n EasyQS LPOVQD-14391975
Steele, RonBonnie KolocAfter All This TimeQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14211972*
Steele, RonDick SchoryResurrection - Live at Carnegie HallQS LPP: Dick SchoryOV-17151976
Steele, RonRon SteeleEverybody's BabyQS LPP: Ron SteeleOV-17171976
Stellato, SamThe Outrageous Dr. Teleny's Incredible Plugged-In OrchestraStolen Goods: Gems Lifted from the MastersCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDP: Alan Blaikley, Ken HowardARD1-00151972*
Sugano, OkihikoVsevelod P. LezhnevCello RecitalQS LPALC-10081974
Sugano, OkihikoPeter KatinKatin Recital - Chopin / SchubertQS LPALC-10251975
Sugano, OkihikoMeiko MiyazawaPiano RecitalQS LPALC-10281975
Sugano, OkihikoGary Burton QuartetLive in TokyoQS LPQP-8178A1971
Suzuki, TomooMichel PolnareffPolnareff a TokioSQ LPwith Kenichi Handa & Yuichi MaejimaECPN-181972*
Suzuki, TomooThe Brothers FourLive in JapanSQ LPSOPJ 56~571973
Suzuki, TomooKimiko Kasai with Oliver NelsonIn PersonSQ LPSOPM 731974
Suzuki, TomooTaj Mahal TravelersJuly 15, 1972SQ LPwith Yuichi MaejimaSOLM 11972*
Swedien, BruceFranz BentelerContinental Pop ClassicsQS LPP: Franz BentelerOVQD-40011976
Swedien, BruceThe Bob Krogstad SingersHappinessCD-4ZLP-9121974
Tanaka, MitsukazuYasutaka Tsutsui, Kosuke Ichihara, Masahiko Satoデマ RumourSQ LPSOLL-281973
Tanaka, MitsukazuLove Live Life殺人十章 = 10 Chapters Of MurderSQ LPwith Kenichi HandaSOLL-740021972*
Tarnowski, WayneWillie DixonWhatever Happened to My BluesQS LPP: Dick Schory, Scott CameronOV-17051976
Taylor, CarsonMarriner / LA Chamber OrchestraRespighi: Ancient Airs and DancesSQ LPP: Christopher BishopASD 31881976
Taylor, CarsonMenhuin / Shankar / RampalImprovisations / West Meets East Album 3SQ LPP: Patti Laursen (Side 1 only)ASD 33571976*
Taylor, CarsonFoster / Houston Symphony OrchestraChihara: Symphony in CelebrationSQ LPwith Bill HolfordQCE 311011977*
Timperly, JohnRobert FarnonLive from the Festival Hall, LondonQS LPNSPH 4001971
Tomioka, YutakaShoji Yokouchi & His Super Guitar BandMoonlight SerenadeQS LPP: Yoichi NamekataLF-910481978
Van Winkle, DixonPharoah SandersWisdom Through MusicQS LPP: Lee YoungAS-92331973*
Vandevort, BillNat StuckeyTake Time To Love Her/I Used It All on YouCD-4, Q8P: Jerry BradleyAPD1-00801973
Vandevort, BillDottie WestIf It's All Right With You/Just What I've Been Looking ForCD-4, Q8, SACDP: Jerry BradleyAPD1-01511973
Vandevort, BillDottie WestHouse of LoveCD-4, Q8, SACDwith Al PachuckiAPD1-05431974*
Vandevort, BillFloyd CramerSuper Country HitsCD-4, Q8, SACDP: Chet AtkinsAPD1-01551973*
Wakeland, PrestonLaura YagerComin' ApartQS LP, Q8, QRP: Dick SchoryOVQD-14271972
Wakeland, PrestonBonnie KolocHold on to MeQS LP, Q8, QRP: Norman ChristianOVQD-14261972*
Wakeland, PrestonWilliam Fisher Orchestra and ChorusMake BelieveQS LP, Q8, QRP: Ron SteeleOVQD-14221972
Warner, RobertEric SalzmanWiretapCD-4, Q8QD-90051975
Warner, RobertGeorge FlynnGeorge Flynn: Wound / John Cage: Winter MusicCD-4, Q8QD-90061975
Whalen, PaulJohn ColtraneLive In Seattle feat. Pharaoh SandersQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Jan KurtisAS-9202-21972*
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraCitizen Kane - The Classic Film Scores of Bernard HerrmannCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDARD1-07071974
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraSunset Boulevard - The Classic Film Scores of Franz WaxmanCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDARD1-07081974
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraSpellbound - The Classic Film Scores of Miklos RozsaCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDARD1-09111975
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraClassic Film Scores for Errol FlynnCD-4, Q8, QR, SACDARD1-09121975
Wilkinson, KennethCharles Gerhardt/National Philharmonic OrchestraLost Horizon - The Classic Film Scores of Dimitri TiomkinCD-4, SACDARD1-16691976
Yanchar, CarlViolins of VersaillesBeautiful Music to Love BySQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40001973
Yanchar, CarlSounds Great!!! 1The Soft Soothing Sounds of The Sea & CountrysideSQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40011973
Yanchar, CarlJesse Pearson, Rod McKuenWalt Whitman's The Body ElectricSQ LPP: Rod McKuenDSQ-40121973
Yanchar, CarlRod McKuenThe Borrowers (Original Musical Score)SQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40141974
Yanchar, CarlHeinz Hoffman-RichterMusic to Freak Your Friends and Break Your LeaseSQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40151974
Yanchar, CarlMiklos RoszaSpellbound (Original Motion Picture ScoreSQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40211974
Yanchar, CarlFranz WaxmanThe Nun's StorySQ LPP: Rod McKuenSRQ-40221975
Young, DonPreservation Hall Jazz BandNew Orleans, Vol. 1SQ LPP: Irving StimlerM 345491977
Youngblood, EdisonRio Grande BrassGreat Western ThemesQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1011973
Youngblood, EdisonHyde Park EnsembleSwinging LondonQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1021973
Youngblood, EdisonSan Francisco StringsAward Winning Movie ThemesQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1031973
Youngblood, EdisonAspen SingersBeatles Songbook / 1940Q8P: Larry SikoraQ1041973
Youngblood, EdisonCaseyCrystalQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1051973
Youngblood, EdisonHarbour VoicesSing Simon & GarfunkelQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1061973
Youngblood, EdisonSan Francisco StringsSymphony for LoversQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1071973
Youngblood, EdisonRoyal OrchestraEuropean SuiteQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1081973
Youngblood, EdisonCaseyLightsQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1091973
Youngblood, EdisonHarbour BrassSoul SymphonyQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1101973
Youngblood, EdisonRoyal OrchestraTales from the Vienna WoodsQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1111973
Youngblood, EdisonHarbour VoicesBacharachQ8P: Larry SikoraQ1121973
Zagarino, JoeB.B. KingIn LondonQS LP, Q8P: Joe Zagarino, Ed MichelABCX-7301971
Zagarino, JoeB.B. KingGuess WhoQS LP, Q8P: Joe ZagarinoABCX-7591972
Zenor, ZachArchie SheppKwanzaQS LPP: Ed Michel | w/Dom LumettaAS-92621974*
Zipelius, GuntherRalf NowyLucifer's DreamSQ LPP: Ralf Nowy26 015-8 U1973
Zipelius, GuntherDon Anderson and FriendsThe Eagle FliesSQ LPP: Peter Kirsten26 016-6 U1973

"Wow" is a totally inadequate reaction. I don't have the words--or the emojis...

Last edited:

Great find! Turnstiles is a different style of quad mix than the other two, so it actually makes a lot of sense that a different engineer may have mixed it. But if Botnick really did the stereo and quad at the same time in the same studio, I wonder why he missed so much stuff on the quad? The quad is very a 'remix' with lots of alternate takes and altogether missing elements from the stereo mix,

Bruce Botnick could well have done the Quad of Turnstiles, his Quad mix of Tale Spinnin' is quite different from the Stereo with missing/different elements etc..

my only niggle it may have been Don Young after all is the Turnstiles Quad also has that "like they were recorded far away down the end of a hallway" quality to some of the lead vocals just like his Quad of "Piano Man".

just to throw the cat among the pigeons Don Puluse also engineered aspects of Turnstiles..

maybe Young, Botnick and Puluse all got drunk one night and did the mix together, it certainly sounds like it! i love the Quad and in places its superior to the Stereo but its such a weird mix, with odd channel balances and stuff all over the place!

There were rumors about the stereo album of FMO being QS-encoded, but it wasn't true. The box set, which also included the remixed CD of "Hopes, Wishes, and Dreams", included the 5.1 mix of FMO in Dolby Digital.

There were rumors about the stereo album of FMO being QS-encoded, but it wasn't true. The box set, which also included the remixed CD of "Hopes, Wishes, and Dreams", included the 5.1 mix of FMO in Dolby Digital.

Rumours might be the wrong term for Thomas's- Mighty Oaks , Jaybird 100 ., but I'm at a loss to really come up with a better one. (Perhaps "confusion ")

Billboard Aug 30 ,1975 , page 26
" Ray Thomas says the master tape of Mighty Oaks was QS encoded but the U.S. LP at Artisan was not."
Talks of recent mixes ; then they go on to say , Q8 of Oaks soon , and this statement from Thomas " Quad was not consciously transferred to the disc".

Also:

Billboard July 26,1975 page 10
from billboard " Threshold Employs QS Matrix " (title)
---From Mighty Oak checks out ok by QS decodes "unconfirmed QS"

And this review from Billboard---August 02 ,75 page 80 ;

" Ray Thomas -From Mighty Oaks : All of the pressings are in quad sound and this adds another beautiful dimension to the Thomas compositions ".

Fwiw I had a London Records Canada pressing , and I found it somewhat of a tame mix thru my QSD2
I also have the box set from Esoteric , and I find the Dolby Digital quad mix equally tame.

BTW the cds are remastered not remixed.

I guess it does not really matter as we now have discreet. :)

I have a few WEA quad mixers for consideration . Those elusive WEA quad mixers fwiw.
I found them throughout Billboard magazine . Not many were indicated but still worthwhile noting.

Ed Barton , did the quad mix of Black Oak Arkansas -Raunch and Roll at Wally Heiders in L.A.
As well as Bread ....but It does not state which title. (BB 25-08-73 pg15)

Alan Blazek , did the quad mix for The Eagles-One Of These Nights at Criteria Studio (BB 16-08-75 pg 50)

Don Murray , did the quad mix of Dionne Warwick-Then Came You (BB 29-11-75 pg33)

Plus Tom Dowd , did the Quad Production of Atlantic titles by ; Bette Midler , Aretha Franklin , J. Geils Band , Herbie Mann, Donny Hathaway , and others at CRITERIA STUDIOS .(BB May 05,73 pg16)

Tom Knox , did quad mix of Seals and Croft (titles not indicated) (BB May 03,75 pg 31)

Back