Not eBay and not mine, but Marantz Wired Remote Control for sale.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having had a few of these units over the years, I advise possible buyers that they are usually quite noisy and need cleaning often, they also have an RFI problem that may bring in local radio stations.

Having had a few of these units over the years, I advise possible buyers that they are usually quite noisy and need cleaning often, they also have an RFI problem that may bring in local radio stations.
I used to have RFI problems with some of my audio equipment, I lived across the road from an AM radio station transmitter. Running balanced audio and careful attention to grounding and adding bypass capacitors all helped. That station is gone now (flipped to FM at a different transmitter site) so I no longer have any problems.

I've only had the one I have now; found it maybe 5 years ago. Works well (better after 4140 serviced) for what it is. Twas happy to finally have one.

Back