SPOTLIGHT 6 Vocalion Surround SACD Releases - Argent, Blood, Sweat & Tears, BW Stevenson, Guess Who, Buddy Miles & Santana, Don Sebesky (Dec 2019)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this and immediately ordered Guess Who, BS&T, Argent and Mils/Santana. Not sure about B.W. Stevenson, I do have the CD-4 somewhere - maybe at a later date along with Sebesky

B W Stevenson's My Maria is actually pretty good . Had the very rare Canadian Q8 and liked it better than my Calabasa in CD-4.

I absolutely LOVE when DV releases new music. I mean, so exciting! My DV collection is getting damn big. I have a whole shelf dedicated to DV releases I've purchased over last few years.

if after Christmas
Santa keeps his elves on
i think we'll all need
a bit more wooden shelvin'

😉 😁

if after Christmas
Santa keeps his elves on
i think we'll all need
a bit more wooden shelvin'

😉 😁

See the source image

Of course, if the elves build those shelves
while munching on petite French baguettes🗼
There'll only be room

for micro cassettes

See the source image

Last edited:
Signor Raphael's reply to Master Smithers: What does destiny have to do with being buggered in the back of a Lamborghini while muching on a plate of linguini?

Well with that kind of acceleration Signore Raphael... It’s gotta be ‘Pasta la vista, baby!🍝🏎😁

Seriously think this is a fantastic batch - perhaps one of the best ever?! Can’t wait to hear ‘em... DV have really knocked it outta the park... ⚾

Well with that kind of acceleration Signore Raphael... It’s gotta be ‘Pasta la vista, baby!🍝🏎😁

Seriously think this is a fantastic batch - perhaps one of the best ever?! Can’t wait to hear ‘em... DV have really knocked it outta the park... ⚾

Now if we could only convince those pesky elves to build BIGGER SHELVES!

Come to think of it, in the past quarter, between the 6 QUAD SACD Epoch Classical releases and the 6 December D~V QUAD/STEREO SACD rock/jazz releases, Michael Dutton & esteemed company have released the equivalent of 29 individual LP releases...not to mention other EPOCH Classical mch SACD releases, as well.

Epic, IMO!!!!!!!!

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Michael J. Dutton ..... A Wizard .... a TRUE STAR

Last edited:
Oooh.... There's more stuff coming soon by the looks of things from the DV email?! 🤩

.....Remember to stay tuned because another tranche of goodies is due to be released imminently … it includes several classic soul albums of the ’70s, the quadraphonic mixes of which are making their first ever appearance in the SACD format. And as if that were not enough, further titles in the Dutton Epoch series (both new recordings and archive reissues) are scheduled for early next year, all of them in the Hybrid SACD stereo/multi-channel format.

Oooh.... There's more stuff coming soon by the looks of things from the DV email?! 🤩

.....Remember to stay tuned because another tranche of goodies is due to be released imminently … it includes several classic soul albums of the ’70s, the quadraphonic mixes of which are making their first ever appearance in the SACD format. And as if that were not enough, further titles in the Dutton Epoch series (both new recordings and archive reissues) are scheduled for early next year, all of them in the Hybrid SACD stereo/multi-channel format.

F-UH-UH-CKING HELLLLLLL.... 😱

due to be released imminently....!!??? 🤔

will the wizard slip it in our stockings before Christmas? 🎅🏼

will the Dynamic Dutton and his caped crusader elves overcome the fiendish Bette Riddler, Percy Penguin and Shewomancattypething!? 😱

anything could happen in the next half hour!!!! (ish) 🧐👀

Last edited:
Back