Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W O W !
1577671265420.png
M.A.S.S. Mysteria (An Electronic Journey Into Sound)
Thanks SO much to @surroundinmind for starting
this thread

Last edited:
Perfect time of year for this... my wife and I are in the middle of our annual "Lord Of The Rings" marathon!
I just watched Fellowship of the Ring again, too. About a year ago I finally got to see the extended edition. It's much better than the original theatrical release. I love all the quiet scenes of added dialogue. They enrich the story so nicely. I'll get to Two Towers later this week.

Went to Barnes & Noble last night and there were signs all over the music area advertising 30% off + 10% additional for members. Couldn't pass up Imagine Ultimate collection for $63. There is so much material here to go through, and Ive just started scratching the surface. Has original Quad from 1971 and updated 5.1. Sounds like it was recorded yesterday! Well done!

JohnLennon_ImagineTheUltimateCollection_SuperDeluxe.jpg

The Doobie Brothers what were once vices are now habits QUAD flac... man i really hope one day in 2020 these get released cleaned up n put out on bluray

HEY RHINO GIVE US DOOBIE QUADIO!
They waited so long they ought to include an actual doobie rolled by Patrick Simmons with the Quadio boxset release!

Ive actually grown to REALLY like that one. .but b sure to raise those rears/sides
I listen to this often. Some of the best guitar licks..
In most cases raising the surrounds won't help. ...There's nothing there.
From time to time some random sound may poke out of the mix but there isn't content continuously coming from the surrounds.
I really like this music. It rocks. But I won't rate it because I would have to give the mix a 3 or 4.

Been over five weeks since I received notice from Burning Shed that Riverside Wasteland shipped. I look for it every day, but nothing; however, seven beauties from D-V did arrive today (and not a cracked case among them!). Starting with

View attachment 44934

I think @Circular Vibes quoted it best:

Just remember folks.... BOOGER!!!!:rocks:SG:LB:dance
Not the Golden Nugget variety I take it....

Back