ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
47ba27cc3e24efcc7c01f900d09b800d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that MRS GOS is not thoroughly impressed with my flipping vinyl, and playing loud. Hmmmmmmm
That said, Moby Grape album is simply outstanding. If you don't have this, get it. It's one of the best. Wow!!!

I know, Ralph, I know. I have some ODD musical tastes. Andy Williams from those years is some of my most cherished music. :)

I used to have ANDY on Open Reel Tape........and also used to watch his show .... along with Perry Como. So you're certainly NOT alone ...... but blue cheese and Figs, Gene????????

Also received a PM from CLINT. I wish he'd post but he claims the internet in his area is slow and cuts out.

Reactions: GOS
Electric Light 💡 Orchestra - Out Of The Blue

View attachment 43206

If I were to choose only one album by ELO to be mixed in Surround, it would be this one. Although, at this point, I’d take any of them.

Concerto For A Rainy Day.

Or, in my case, hot day. 🥵
The "Perp-ster has been MIA since mid September. Hmmmm

For Linda Ronstadt lovers [and who isn't], CNN Premiered Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice tonight and I recommend fans to watch it as it will be re~broadcast multiple times. It follows Linda's long career which tragically ended in 2009 when she was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease.

See the source image

BTW, was just released as a BD~V on December 10, 2019:
81hCjzm3LbL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Back