Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may pull trigger and take a shot on these. If they turn out to be the correct dvd-a cases will update everyone.

I have noticed that ALL those replacement SACD and DVD~Audio cases, lately, are composed of thinner materials but if you treat them with 'respect' they should last a long time.

Will be most interested in your report, Eric.

... easy now.... 🤫

TT-Choco late-haa-easy now....jpg

Bobby Short - Piano
DVD-A 5.1
View attachment 45243
Excellent mix and music. Surprised it's so unknown.
It's not even listed on discogs and it sure needs to be.
5 of these available. I'm listing copies one at a time on eBay. I'm sending them in damaged DVD-A cases, but with a new, empty 2-CD case.
The idea is, if you like, you can buy the cd and make yourself a CD/DVD-A set. QQers name your price. I just want to get them in your homes.

It really is a cool album and mix!

Rocket Man may easily be the most explosive multi-channel experience I've ever heard. I really mean it. WOW!!!!!
Isn’t it wonderful?!!!

Growing up in my parents house, I was the Beatles fanatic, my younger sister was the Elton John fanatic. Back in 1976, she had even built a fan shrine to Elton in her room. When I first bought and listened to all of these great Elton John 5.1 albums in surround, this is the song I couldn’t wait to play for her first.... the way the song starts with just piano and voice, adds that great bass that you can feel when cranked to the proper volume, and then starts to hint with the cymbal ticks what’s about to come and finally those glorious surround vocals with the band come up all around you!!! Absolutely Fantastic!!!

I can only imagine how wonderful Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me must sound....oh my goodness, I bet it’s fantastic too!!!

Maybe someday we’ll get to find out!

5 Bobby Short - Piano stereo/5.1 DVD-A available. I'm listing copies one at a time on eBay. I'm sending them in damaged DVD-A cases, but with a new, empty 2-CD case.
The idea is, if you like, you can buy the cd and make yourself a CD/DVD-A set. QQers name your price. I just want to get them in your homes.

It really is a cool album and mix!
3 left!

Elton John - Honky Chateau
Such great 5.1 mixing on this album. If only we could get 'Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player'. What is it gonna take for that to finally be released?

I wonder if all of Elton's surrounds got barbequed in that Universal Music fire ??

If so........great loss , and they should be sued til eternity.

Back