Pearl Jam “Gigaton” in Dolby Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was my fear, but did you see that confirmed somewhere?

Sadly, more of making an inference based on what I've read:
The stories published announcing the release make no indication of a physical version being made available...The PJ twitter points people towards Amazon Music for the single...

@PearlJam

"Listen to "Dance of the Clairvoyants" now streaming in Ultra HD on
@AmazonMusic HD and Dolby Atmos on Echo Studio"

and on the PJ shop, nowhere to indicate that we can pre-order a Dolby Atmos version: Pearl Jam - Featured Items - Shop

Sadly, more of making an inference based on what I've read:
The stories published announcing the release make no indication of a physical version being made available...The PJ twitter points people towards Amazon Music for the single...

@PearlJam

"Listen to "Dance of the Clairvoyants" now streaming in Ultra HD on
@AmazonMusic HD and Dolby Atmos on Echo Studio"

and on the PJ shop, nowhere to indicate that we can pre-order a Dolby Atmos version: Pearl Jam - Featured Items - Shop

Sadly, I think you are correct based on that.

Um the single is available on all streaming platforms and is on the band's website for sale on vinyl...

Not that confirmed, yet very promising news - Gigaton hits cinemas on March 25 in Atmos (via pearljamonline.it):
The premiere of Gigaton, which will last 85 minutes and will be distributed in Dolby Atmos (click here to learn more about this innovative audio system), should arrive in cinemas – for one night only – on Wednesday 25 March 2020. Before listening, it could be a video presentation of the Pearl Jam album.

AMC in the US had this on its website and pulled it. One night only March 25th. It should reappear after official announcement by the band.
215FC7A9-D8E8-426C-9DB7-ABA45A7AE3B6.jpeg

If it's one night only they can't be making that much money on it so all the cost and effort to mix into atmos had to be for another reason, either amazon echo streaming AND / OR a physical disc release

All set, got my tickets. In the last year I saw the special one night only Soundgarden and INXS, both where a bust, but I'll keep on trying, popcorn:p

Back