Nick Mason's S.O.S

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3/12/2019 Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver
3/13/2019 The Paramount, Seattle

How about it QQers? Anyone else going to these?

I'll be in Denver the 21st.
Never seen PF or any solo shows, though I bought their vinyl starting 50 years ago.

No interest in Waters or The Wall live.
(]ncluduing Brit Floyd 40-year Wall tribute show on PBS tonight.)

Looking forward to the small venue.
Worked with a guy who saw the Divison Bell tour in a football stadium.
Drunks all around put a huge bummer on his concert experience.

Surprising number of main floor seats still available for Denver three weeks out:

Vancouver last night was excellent with two breakout songs that had not yet been played by this band. I will see them again tonight in Seattle. Ping me if you are going!

PS: No surround speakers....
Going to see SOS this Saturday in Los Angeles! Fourplay, what were the breakout songs?

A heads up for anyone who was interested in seeing Nick in Wallingford, CT.....

The venue had designated the first two center rows as VIP seats and priced them at $450. Nobody was buying. They were just converted to regular price tickets (at $125.) Almost every seat in the first two rows of the center section is currently available.

I had scored seats in the front row of the side section a few weeks back.....

I have an extra ticket for San Francisco this Friday. PM if interested.

Btw, I ended buying a very nice front section seat the day before the show (maybe an unsold VIP seat?) and sold my two balcony tickets through TicketMaster/LiveNation on the day of the show for just about face value minus the "convenience fees".

Worked out pretty well.

...and the concert blu-ray up for pre-sale.

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets: Live at the Roundhouse Blu-ray Release Date April 17, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 8.36.27 AM.png

Captured from the band's celebrated shows at London's Roundhouse, where Pink Floyd played some of their most revered early shows in the 1960s, the film features a uniquely thrilling setlist including songs hailing from Syd Barrett's time with the band. Only four songs from this eclectic roster have ever previously appeared on official live releases by Pink Floyd or its members. Everything else is being experienced for the first time since their original live performances.

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets: Live at the Roundhouse Blu-ray Release Date April 17, 2020

View attachment 45585

Captured from the band's celebrated shows at London's Roundhouse, where Pink Floyd played some of their most revered early shows in the 1960s, the film features a uniquely thrilling setlist including songs hailing from Syd Barrett's time with the band. Only four songs from this eclectic roster have ever previously appeared on official live releases by Pink Floyd or its members. Everything else is being experienced for the first time since their original live performances.

I will have quite a bit of interest in buying that...seems it's not up for pre-order yet. AT least, I couldn't find it on Amazon.

View attachment 45585

I'll have to get this as I missed out on going to the Royal Albert Hall for this years gig :( (friends had a spare ticket) as I've got tickets to see Van Der Graaf Generator in Bath with my brother on the same night :)

Various package options are available through the Mason/ Floyd Shop.
If you think a special T-shirt & limited edition signed print autographed by all 5 members of Mason's band are worth an extra $25, the blu-ray is the same price as Amazon ;)

Back