• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this box set and on the credits it says Dolby Digital 5.1 for the videos DVD. I have not played this since I bought it, if I remember rightly, I was less than impressed with the surround mix..but I will have another check to reaffirm.
Nice Box Set though.

Playing the DVD now...yep there is an option to chose Dolby 5.1 ...sorry to report, it's mainly echo and reverb, gives a wider sound field, is the only good thing I can say about the surround mix.
Music is great though.
Need to play this set more often.

Sax Sells Sale - 15% Off 17 DSD Albums featuring the Saxophone
Use code SAX until 2/29/2020 to get the savings

SAX_SELLS_homepage_banner.png

Saxophone Special - 15% Off 17 DSD Releases

Sax Sells! Here's a wonderful selection of 17 DSD Albums featuring the Saxophone. They are all now on sale at the NativeDSD Music store at 15% Off.

Record labels represented in the sale include 2xHD-Jazzology Records, 2xHD-Storyville Records, 2xHD-SWR Music, Aliud, Challenge Classics, Channel Classics, Cobra Records, Fone, Just Listen, and Sound Liaison.

We hope you will enjoy this sale and discover both Jazz and even some selected Classical DSD Albums featuring the Saxophone. Some really interesting and tasty listening here.

Use coupon code SAX to score the 15% discount on these albums at the Native DSD Music store. The sale ends on February 29, 2020. Don't miss it!

https://www.nativedsd.com/information/specials

Target is back with Buy 2 get 1 Freeeeeeeeee and Snooooooood scored :rocks

Had been Watching and waiting for the REM Monster Box to drop, but still has not - was gonna use my 20 bux in Bing dollars to bring it down from 57 to 37, but then figured :unsure: let;s take a loosey at what they selling at the buy 2 get 1 free thingy..........so clicky and go from high to low. Wow New PF box is included in the sale.........nah

Looking for stuff around 50 to 60 - and yoah REM is included in the sale so let Snood take more looooksey whaaaaaaaaa Cream Live Preorder box is in the sale and Snood had already preordered from Amazon - it is 53.99 so now time for the freebie hmmmmmm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa they have The Replacement's Dead Man's pop Box set which Snood been eyeing for 55.99 and it would be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rocks

Hold on though, so now me thinking hmmmmm so now total is 174.59 then they took off 53.99 but wait me using me Target card so 5 percent off that then Snood remember that target has a promo is you spend 100 bux they take 10 bux more off (check it out on Slickdeals Site) so now it down to 108.45 tttttttthen me take off the 20 bux Snood earned thru Bing points (they add up quick) and got all 3 with tax and free shipping for 88.45 :eek: :LB:eek: original total was 174.59 minus all the discounts of 86.14 = 88.45 (that total w tax shipped) :SB

That a lil over 29 US bux per aaaaaaaand Snood no get charged for the Cream til March - lotta good stuff on sale toooooo - worth a looksy:dance

Last edited:
Target is back with Buy 2 get 1 Freeeeeeeeee and Snooooooood scored :rocks

Had been Watching and waiting for the REM Monster Box to drop, but still has not - was gonna use my 20 bux in Bing dollars to bring it down from 57 to 37, but then figured :unsure: let;s take a loosey at what they selling at the buy 2 get 1 free thingy..........so clicky and go from high to low. Wow New PF box is included in the sale.........nah

Looking for stuff around 50 to 60 - and yoah REM is included in the sale so let Snood take more looooksey whaaaaaaaaa Cream Live Preorder box is in the sale and Snood had already preordered from Amazon - it is 53.99 so now time for the freebie hmmmmmm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa they have The Replacement's Dead Man's pop Box set which Snood been eyeing for 55.99 and it would be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rocks

Hold on though, so now me thinking hmmmmm so now total is 174.59 then they took off 53.99 but wait me using me Target card so 5 percent off that then Snood remember that target has a promo is you spend 100 bux they take 10 bux more off (check it out on Slickdeals Site) so now it down to 108.45 tttttttthen me take off the 20 bux Snood earned thru Bing points (they add up quick) and got all 3 with tax and free shipping for 88.45 :eek: :LB:eek: original total was 174.59 minus all the discounts of 86.14 = 88.45 (that total w tax shipped) :SB

That a lil over 29 US bux per aaaaaaaand Snood no get charged for the Cream til March - lotta good stuff on sale toooooo - worth a looksy:dance
And you thought all those Math classes in school were a waste of time !!!

Booka Shade/Galvany Street
If any of you are into electronic music with vocals this box set is a great bargain at $30 at Deep Discount! It contains the album on surround Blu-Ray, 2CD and LP plus 3 12" singles. The Blu-Ray by itself is also part of the sale. Here is the link to the box set.
https://www.deepdiscount.com/galvany-street/4018939327026

Booka Shade/Galvany Street
If any of you are into electronic music with vocals this box set is a great bargain at $30 at Deep Discount! It contains the album on surround Blu-Ray, 2CD and LP plus 3 12" singles. The Blu-Ray by itself is also part of the sale. Here is the link to the box set.
https://www.deepdiscount.com/galvany-street/4018939327026
If you like electronic music Galvany Street Blu-ray has a very good Atmos mix

Back