End of a discrete quadraphonic CES bag.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonzodog

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Went into the back of a closet to retrieve something, and came across an old JVC CD-4 bag that I had saved from a CES convention in the early ‘70’s.
(I also have a JVC Video Home System bag.)

The plastic is very brittle, and as you can see, it is falling apart.

Well, I was able to save it for a while.

Time to say good-by to an old bag.

JVC CD-4 bag 1.jpg
JVC CD-4 bag 2.jpg

Went into the back of a closet to retrieve something, and came across an old JVC CD-4 bag that I had saved from a CES convention in the early ‘70’s.

View attachment 46299View attachment 46300
Cut it out and frame it!
I need to know about your avatar; gettin’ a kick outta that?

Amazing what some folks will pay for “stuff”, eh Lute?
Yeah, the prices they pay for all that junk! Unbelievable! And, it’s fascinating to see all those barns, warehouses, storerooms, back rooms, bedrooms, and every other kind of room filled with so much stuff. Now when I drive down the road and look at houses, I wonder what kind of crazy stuff people are hoarding inside them. 🤔 LOL!!! 🤣 But seriously, I do think that program is interesting as a way of learning about all the manufacturing of days gone by.

Yeah, the prices they pay for all that junk! Unbelievable! And, it’s fascinating to see all those barns, warehouses, storerooms, back rooms, bedrooms, and every other kind of room filled with so much stuff. Now when I drive down the road and look at houses, I wonder what kind of crazy stuff people are hoarding inside them. 🤔 LOL!!! 🤣 But seriously, I do think that program is interesting as a way of learning about all the manufacturing of days gone by.
Hey I’ve still got my yellow Tower Records plastic bag, and it ain’t goin’ nowhere!

View attachment 46299View attachment 46300
That old bag looks like how I feel on a Monday morning....
I don't have anything that cool but I do have several vintage Kenwood plastic bags that are still in good shape. And an old Kenwood T shirt from ancient days I can still fit into.

Not quad, but yesterday, looking for something else, i've stumbled across a Beatles 1962-66/1967-70 paper bag printed in the occasion of the first cd release of these. I'm not framing it...

Back