Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Move D & Namlook before dinner...

Move D • Namlook XXIII: Stranger III

R-2495135-1287225455.jpeg.jpg
Well, don't know what the music is like, but the cover is sure an attention grabber 😇

thanks for the reminder! i shall use the corona downtime to open this, at last.
hey! Ralphie's in the house! where you been Ralphie baby! 🤗

On a serious note, being in the Death business we have been inundated with Covid~19 cases and my 108 year old Aunt passed away this week [thankfully, of natural causes] and the restrictions on funeral masses/religious services [ALL canceled] and even burials and cremations are staggering....as the rules are changing every day.

My advice to EVERYONE is stay isolated and catch up on all those unopened box sets and surround goodies you were saving for a rainy day ... as THAT RAINY DAY IS HERE.

Last edited:
On a serious note, being in the Death business we have been inundated with Covid~19 cases and my 108 year old Aunt passed away this week [thankfully, of natural causes] and the restrictions on funeral masses/religious services [ALL canceled] and even burials and cremations are staggering....as the rules are changing every day.

My advice to EVERYONE is stay isolated and catch up on all those unopened box sets and surround goodies you were saving for a rainy day ... as THAT RAINY DAY IS HERE.

You're a good man Ralph! I wish you the best, in a difficult situation you're in.

Is It Rolling Bob?
5.1 dualdisc from silverline of reggae versions of Dylan songs.
Puts a smile on my face in these sober times
I just learned that a person I know from my circle is in the ICU with the virus having just come back from Barcelona.

Back