Shipping - Fahl, Mary - FROM THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogrequad

Can anyone confirm that orders are still being processed and shipped at the moment? I emailed the address at Mary's website, asking that question, but I never got a response. I'm really interested in hearing this, and some new surround music would be welcome right now, but I don't want to send payment and find out that they aren't shipping. Thanks for any info!

Can anyone confirm that orders are still being processed and shipped at the moment? I emailed the address at Mary's website, asking that question, but I never got a response. I'm really interested in hearing this, and some new surround music would be welcome right now, but I don't want to send payment and find out that they aren't shipping. Thanks for any info!
All I can say is, I received mine just a few days after ordering. I think it will ship same day more or less.

I ordered mine the day it went on sale. Mary shipped it the same day. Then the post office lost it. I e-mailed her, she responded immediately and put another copy in the mail on Tuesday. I got it on Friday.

I have only given it one listen so far, but I really liked it. I am sure opinions on this one will be all over the place given that it is such a radical reinterpretation of such a legendary album. Will review after a couple more listens.

Patently obvious to me Mr Moore!! :)
What was your 'Innovative Scientific Contribution' over the 6 years, Gene ?
LOL! Oh, various things. Developing novel molecular markers for disease resistance in soybean plants. Developed, through plant breeding, several soybean varieties sold throughout north & south America.

And, I'll explain my vote of 10! To be honest, it's more about the supreme fidelity, superior surround experience and her voice. Obviously, like others, when I want to hear Dark Side, I'm reaching for Floyd. To me, this is a whole different album! I love it. You can sure crank it too!

Still waiting on my version, did anyboy in Europe got theirs?
I ordered on day of announcement.

Not yet, I emailed Mary today to see if she could see the USPS tracking info as I can't, I suspect they've gone into a quarantine bin somewhere on one side of the Atlantic or the other :(

got a card through this morning from the RM to say that its been held up in customs, so i paid the ransom, i mean import duty and arranged delivery, should arrive by the weekend.

How much?

£13-odd quid in total.. fiver duty, £8 quid handling fee, something like that.

i'd normally waddle along to the Post Office and pick stuff up in person but it felt like an unnecessarily risky journey now i'm back up with my parents who are 80 & 83 and Dad's had some health issues so arranged for it to be sent through the post instead. felt a bit wrong like i was adding to the postie's burden with just a CD.. but i'm worried for their health at the mo 🤷‍♀️

Back