Grilling, Barbeque/Asado Thread - QQ Style :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49edfbcfad42c52d3d5357dcd9e9497e.jpg

Not grilling! But, slow cooker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a new grill which was given to me as a Christmas gift still sitting, unassembled, in box. Next Project.

In the meantime, I ordered take out from a fav Italian Bistro: Linguine with clam sauce [added some smoking hot red pepper], garlic bread and a nice antipasto salad.

And my cat, Grey Matter, had 'natural' salmon, Shrimp and Brown Rice in sauce ......... she's eating better than ME.....!

Product Image

Last edited:
I have a new grill which was given to me as a Christmas gift still sitting, unassembled, in box. Next Project.

In the meantime, I ordered take out from a fav Italian Bistro: Linguine with clam sauce [added some smoking hot red pepper], garlic bread and a nice antipasto salad.

And my cat, Grey Matter, had 'natural' salmon, Shrimp and Brown Rice in sauce ......... she's eating better than ME.....!

Product Image
We're much less cultured here..
gif_temp.gif

Product Image

A tiger at The Bronx Zoo has tested positive for coronavirus. She and several other big cats have symptoms. So protect kitty too!!!

I am having my first beer and JD since 9 days ago, geez the time sure flys while on lockdown, NOT.
Anyway I am looking at this thread and now I am starving.
In about 45 mins I am gonna do some grass fed beef, asparagus, and sweet potato. Won't be as pretty as you guys though.

Obviously, the chicken looks amazing. But, damn, I do love a good Greek Salad. Dayummm.

HYSTERICAL, BEEF. PIZZA CAT!

My cat's also 'snacking' on Fancy Feast Filet Mignon flavored crunchies with REAL seafood and Shrimp......the little BITCH!

An acquaintance of mine is a pro wrestler, one of her wreslting personas is named, I kid you not, Pizza Cat. Her cat ears are pizza slices.

Let me see if I can link direct to the photo...

Pizza-Cat.jpg

An acquaintance of mine is a pro wrestler, one of her wreslting personas is named, I kid you not, Pizza Cat. Her cat ears are pizza slices.

Let me see if I can link direct to the photo...

Pizza-Cat.jpg
Yummy. I like pizza !

Step-daughter and her husband over for dinner (they brought beer!) and they're doing up a mixed grill. Got the beer-can chicken going now, a tri-tip beef will go on a bit later, and some sausage too (spinach/feta, hot italian, beer-brat). With all that meat were not doing any starch but will roast some cauliflower topped with parmesan. Oh, and did I mention we'll have some beer too.....

Step-daughter and her husband over for dinner (they brought beer!) and they're doing up a mixed grill. Got the beer-can chicken going now, a tri-tip beef will go on a bit later, and some sausage too (spinach/feta, hot italian, beer-brat). With all that meat were not doing any starch but will roast some cauliflower topped with parmesan. Oh, and did I mention we'll have some beer too.....
You really know how to eat! The Beer is a prerequisite for entry 😋

Back