Dolby Atmos Releases (so far)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped today, April 3rd as well...Yea.

I had ordered this 2.5 months ago on Amazon with a 2 month ship date. I was like WTF, but the price was good so I went with it.

Well as you might have guessed, two months go by and my order is canceled.

So now I'm looking at how to buy this and it's sold out everywhere, and I'm like WTF again.

Well thanks to this lovely forum, I was able to purchase perhaps one of the last, in stock albums left ( I think there were six copies when I ordered)

God bless Quadraphonicquad and God bless @Beefalo

Glad you were able to grab one !
They had 8 copies and now show OOP :(
OOP on Amazon, eBay & Discogs

my concern is, they won't do anymore of his work in Atmos because; "surround music doesn't sell in big enough numbers".. they could only sell as many copies as they made - and not one copy more! 🤯

Glad I got one! About time to play that one again, and see how it’s aged.

yeay! glad you got one, too! 🤩 i was lucky to get a copy last Xmas, which is set aside for that rainy day i get an Atmos setup.

(we might have even more time on our hands if the 2nd wave of coronavirus that's being ruminated hits in the Autumn.. 😬 )

[QUOTE
(we might have even more time on our hands if the 2nd wave of coronavirus that's being ruminated hits in the Autumn.. 😬 )
[/QUOTE]
I didn't know that our annual flu jabs are based on how the flu virus has mutated in Australia the previous winter.
I could really get very deep about the need for a change in the world order, Adam.
But this site is not the place for those discussions., as tempting as it is.

yeay! glad you got one, too! 🤩 i was lucky to get a copy last Xmas, which is set aside for that rainy day i get an Atmos setup.

Don’t know if I’ll ever get an Atmos set up; but it sounds great in 5.1 also!
Might be a good time to really hunker down and enjoy all our fav titles due to This! Freddie

Can anyone comment on the Rolling Stones Rock And Roll Circus and Prince: Sign 'O' The Times?

Prince: Sign 'O' The Times?
Time to poor some cold water on that release.
There is no 5.1 mix, there isn't an Atmos mix.
All hype to sell the product.
But it is stated there is....believe me, there ain't.
I bought it on pre-order, as I was hoping there would be .

Not all doom and gloom though, as the show itself is very good.

Received today. I have not linsten yet. Only 9€ in Amazon.es

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's the one I ordered,exact same cover,but no Atmos. :(
I've owned around 5 versions of TTN and the only version with Atmos is the German Ascot Elite.
You're sure the one you got says Ascot?
Blurays can list Atmos, like on the back, down in the credits, if a theatrical release had it, even if the bluray really doesn't. I have several blurays like that.

Back