Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I lost the concert I was enjoying in the third track! Opted for CRANK-ABLE. I think the neighbors are far enough away (my wife is housesitting, and I've been shaking the ol' walls!)
1590915800053.png

POLL

If you've been reading the Tidal thread....all the complaints about certain devices not streaming Atmos, even though they claim to be able to.
Yes, GOS. Is that most likely a problem with the Tidal app, which is working with compatible devices already or the individual devices? From my POV, it's the developers of the failing devices that need to figure out the requirements and roll out patches.

Yes, GOS. Is that most likely a problem with the Tidal app, which is working with compatible devices already or the individual devices? From my POV, it's the developers of the failing devices that need to figure out the requirements and roll out patches.

Yeah, could be. But, it sure seems that this whole Atmos thing and or even stereo from Tidal is tripping a lot of folks up. Makes me think there lay blame on both sides. I'm just very annoyed by all the issues. I've tried now, 3 different devices (no, 4) to play these damn atmos tracks and none of them work.

Yeah, could be. But, it sure seems that this whole Atmos thing and or even stereo from Tidal is tripping a lot of folks up. Makes me think there lay blame on both sides. I'm just very annoyed by all the issues. I've tried now, 3 different devices (no, 4) to play these damn atmos tracks and none of them work.
There is a known good! ;)

Back