Technics 4ch Audioscope SH-3433 1973

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All

Any body interested in a Technics 4ch Audioscope SH-3433 1973 there is one on Jauce Auction site got a day before closeing it powers up but not tested and you will need s step down transformer.
BBQ....

( https://www.jauce.com/auction/r412309285 )
i-img640x480-159219504837k9lh545586.jpg

i-img640x480-1592195048pfuxdx545586.jpg

There should be a green dot on the screen when powered up. I think the CRT is dead. It may repairable but I wouldn't take a chance as it may be an unobtainium made part.
Good call since the brightness control is turned up quite a ways. I have one of these & replaced the CRT with 4FP7 CRT. Dual phosphor with blue short persistence to show where the sound is, green phosphor to show where it was. And the CRT is flat face.

Good call since the brightness control is turned up quite a ways. I have one of these & replaced the CRT with 4FP7 CRT. Dual phosphor with blue short persistence to show where the sound is, green phosphor to show where it was. And the CRT is flat face.
Cool! I may have to look into finding one of those CRT's. Mine works but has a significant amount of burn-in around the center point.

Cool! I may have to look into finding one of those CRT's. Mine works but has a significant amount of burn-in around the center point.

Hi. Q-Eight

I got my 2 from Jauce Auction site the Technics SH-3434 & the SH-3433 they come up more often at Jauce than they do on eBay I`ll inform you if you like when another one comes up..
BBQ...

Back