Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Robert's 2 recent releases (Magenta coming up; Chimpan A a couple months ago), it would be a great way for him to promote them. It seems like he personally reads any emails regarding music purchases, so he might be pretty easy to get in touch with. (By the way, I'm a subscriber ;) )

(By the way, I'm a subscriber ;) )
Yes, yes! Certainly no commentary on you. Just letting folks know that getting involved can really help.

I'm sure that some artists/producers/engineers etc. take the size of a channel in to consideration before agreeing to do something like an interview.
Bruce seems super down-to-earth, so it probably wasn't a big factor for him. I have gotten my share deafening silence in response to some inquiries. That won't always be due to channel size - just looking to remove barriers, to the extent possible.

With Robert's 2 recent releases (Magenta coming up; Chimpan A a couple months ago), it would be a great way for him to promote them. It seems like he personally reads any emails regarding music purchases, so he might be pretty easy to get in touch with. (By the way, I'm a subscriber ;) )
Today I was thinking of Robert also, such a good engineer and musician.

Yes, yes! Certainly no commentary on you. Just letting folks know that getting involved can really help.

I'm sure that some artists/producers/engineers etc. take the size of a channel in to consideration before agreeing to do something like an interview.
Bruce seems super down-to-earth, so it probably wasn't a big factor for him. I have gotten my share deafening silence in response to some inquiries. That won't always be due to channel size - just looking to remove barriers, to the extent possible.

Mike, please throw a link in here occasionally for your YouTube channel as a kick in the rear to go visit.

Great job on the interviews; which you're so good at, that it's more of a friendly chat with a good buddy!
I especially appreciate the fact that you let the other person talk for long periods without interruption; as interruptions by the interviewer is a big pet peeve for me when that happens. :)

Mike, please throw a link in here occasionally for your YouTube channel as a kick in the rear to go visit.

Great job on the interviews; which you're so good at, that it's more of a friendly chat with a good buddy!
I especially appreciate the fact that you let the other person talk for long periods without interruption; as interruptions by the interviewer is a big pet peeve for me when that happens. :)
Thanks.

Here's a link to the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHccMPbwt4dG9DP7jG-8yZQ
It's also in my signature, in case you have those visible.

Can you provide the address he responds to? Do you have a recommendation for his strongest current release?

Can you provide the address he responds to? Do you have a recommendation for his strongest current release?
On his Bandcamp page there is a link where you can send him a message and he'll respond to you... I would try that. As far as releases, the Chimpan A album is killer music and a phenomenal mix. Magenta "Seven" is a favorite, as well as the "Sanctuary" discs.

On his Bandcamp page there is a link where you can send him a message and he'll respond to you... I would try that. As far as releases, the Chimpan A album is killer music and a phenomenal mix. Magenta "Seven" is a favorite, as well as the "Sanctuary" discs.
Thanks, bruh. Tried his facebook page. No response. It might resonate with him if he gets fans asking if he'd do an interview with Life in Surround. So, drop him a line!
I love me some Magenta, some Sanctuary and some of his other projects, so we have a lot of common ground, straight off!

Thanks, bruh. Tried his facebook page. No response. It might resonate with him if he gets fans asking if he'd do an interview with Life in Surround. So, drop him a line!
I love me some Magenta, some Sanctuary and some of his other projects, so we have a lot of common ground, straight off!
Here is his bandcamp site and there is a "contact Robert Reed" link there.

Who will be subscriber #1500?!

1499_combo.jpg

Did you ever think we'd get here? So cool. Thanks for all the support and encouragement, everyone.

Back