What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching this after many years in big DTS surround :

1593602113948.png

Just watched the Pink Floyd reunion set with other favorite choices of Live 8 in DTS 5.1 on the DVD set. Really great sound mix on this too. It is a must have for you concert collection, like Live Aid is.
l8mj8.jpg

Just a FYI for those of you with Amazon prime Steven Wilson Home Invasion concert is free to watch. I'll be streaming it this weekend.

Just a FYI for those of you with Amazon prime Steven Wilson Home Invasion concert is free to watch. I'll be streaming it this weekend.
I have the BD, but I wonder if I could trick my wife into letting me watch it on prime (but dear, it's this new guy named wilson and he's supposed to be really great!) Lets try it! lol.

Ken’s still got the hair, but he’s looking pretty rough. I guess if you’re an early 70s rocker, it’s better to look rough than the alternative most of Ken’s peers have succumbed to.

True that...better to look like death warmed over than actually dead :eek:. Shame we don't vid of the Heep in their prime this good. Have had the Live '73 cd in my vehicle for a couple of weeks and it would be great to have HD concert vid of that, great show!

On A Mission - Live In Madrid (Ultra HD Blu-ray)
Schenker Michael & Temple Of Rock
Good rock with a decent Atmos sountrack.

I watched today Frank Zappa at The Roxy, Netflix or something like that. What a very cool dude and band. Talk about audience participation.

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers : Live From Gatorville 2013
tph.jpg

You know you're watching a legend, when after 30 minutes in and they're still playing hit songs!
Now playing Fleetwood Mac's "Oh Well", Tom and Peter can do it together now!

PettyGatorville_3.jpeg

2020-08-09 09.14.06.jpg

Its the BBC from '78 so stereo but decent quality sound & video from the 30th Anniversary Box set of The Stranger. I processed it into 5 channel stereo. The great thing about this set is that you get a CD with a great concert from 1977 at Carnegie Hall when songs from The Stranger were new. Imagine being there for the new songs being some of the best moments of the set.
2020-08-09 09.20.01.jpg

Back