• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Music discs (most are surround) for sale with original packaging

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitztorte

Hello QQ. See repost for updated list. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello QQ. (List updated June 20, 2020): Here are a few music titles I have for sale. Discs like-new. DM me if interested. Asking price listed includes shipping to US. Prefer Paypal. Using Discogs as a price reference. Thanks to those who have bought from me in the past.

Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused to Sing (CD + DVD 5.1)
and
Steven Wilson - Hand, Cannot Erase (CD + BD 5.1) - both for $44

George Harrision - Live in Japan (2 SACD 5.1)
and
Best of Johnny Cash TV Show 1969-1971 (1 DVD 2.0 ch) [video performances] - both for $22

Anathema - The Optimist (BD 5.1)
and
The Pineapple Thief - Dissolution (BD 5.1) - both for $29

Marillion - Brave (Steven Wilson mix) (4 CD + BD 5.1) - $35

Marillion - Misplaced Childhood (Steven Wilson mix) (4 CD + BD 5.1) - $99

Marillion - Clutching At Straws (4 CD + BD 5.1) - $79

Alan Parsons - I Robot (24/192 on one side, 24/96 other side DVD-A 2.0 HDAD disc) - $56

Opeth - Deliverance & Damnation (Steven Wilson mix) (2 CD + 2 DVD 5.1 + unopened vinyl) - $89

Gentle Giant - The Power and the Glory (Steven Wilson mix) (CD + BD 5.1)
and
Gentle Giant - Three Piece Suite (Steven Wilson mix) (CD + BD 5.1) - both for $39

Hawkwind - Warrior on the Edge of Time (Steven Wilson mix) (2 CD + DVD 5.1)
and
Caravan - In the Land of Grey and Pink (Steven Wilson mix) (2 CD + DVD 5.1) - both for $68

Thank you!

Discogs accepts Paypal but not a credit card directly. The cc is tied to your Paypal account. I am not aware of a way you describe.

$1,179.00 for Misplaced Childhood??? or is that a misplaced decimal point????
I actually have an accepted offer on the title. Was just waiting for payment. It will be coming off the list shortly. But thanks for looking at my list! I edited the price so no one else would buy it in the meantime.

Back