Nick Mason's S.O.S

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw them last year at the Beacon in NYC the night Rog joined them on stage. An absolutely thunderous show (Nick's drums were LOUD but pleasantly so). When they played AHM I had a tear......it's my favorite PF track, I can't wait for this to arrive!
Privateuniverse and I were also there. PU spotted the extra mic first - Mr Eagle Eye!

Hmmm - I sort of like it. I dunno if I can appreciate these "other" musicians sort of clowning around. Not used to that I guess during PF songs. I may have to buy this.

I saw two nights on the tour and loved both shows. Yeah, it's unusual to see Floyd music being played by people who are showing any emotions whatsoever, LOL. But you could tell that they were all just having a blast playing those tunes. Their energy level was really high and the setlist was filled with tons of songs I never thought I'd see performed live.

Hmmm - I sort of like it. I dunno if I can appreciate these "other" musicians sort of clowning around. Not used to that I guess during PF songs. I may have to buy this.

Maybe you had to be there.
They played their asses off on early PF material you will never hear live from Dave or Roger.
I'm psyched for this release.

IMG_0213.jpeg

IMG_0336.jpeg

IMG_0344.jpeg

I ordered mine from Amazon.ca on April 17 and just had notification that it will be delivered....... between October 20 and November 30!!! FFS, they’ve known I wanted it for 5 months and that’s the best they can do! Really pissed off.

I ordered mine from Amazon.ca on April 17 and just had notification that it will be delivered....... between October 20 and November 30!!! FFS, they’ve known I wanted it for 5 months and that’s the best they can do! Really pissed off.

Same for me, those who order it today at the last minute can have it ship right now and those who have already order it months ago have to wait one month. What is the logic???(n)

I sampled the concert in Tidal and it sounds wonderful, alive and fresh. I'll try to get the Blu-ray in a physical store still today, I hope I'll be positively surprised by the surround

Reactions: GOS
Same for me, those who order it today at the last minute can have it ship right now and those who have already order it months ago have to wait one month. What is the logic???(n)
That’s stupid, I might cancel it and reorder immediately if that’s how it is. It was just the blu-ray I ordered.

That’s stupid, I might cancel it and reorder immediately if that’s how it is. It was just the blu-ray I ordered.
Done some chat with the customer service, cancel my previous order, order again at the lower price... I still can't understand their logic in the shipping process neither the guy who I have done some chat. But at least it will be shipped soon. Will see

Back