Ayreon-Transitus

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at purchasing it right now and it appears shipping to the US, or atleast where I am in Southern California is 25 Euros ???? Talk about shipping costs.
Anyone know if there is a US branch selling this ?

I looked at purchasing it right now and it appears shipping to the US, or atleast where I am in Southern California is 25 Euros ???? Talk about shipping costs.
Anyone know if there is a US branch selling this ?
It says 5 CD's but if you read the detailed description it does include
"DVD with bonus footage which includes a behind the scenes video, a videoclip, trailer, 5.1 and 2.0/24 bit audio versions of 'Transitus'"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BRGVP32/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_N-8.EbZWJ06E6

Not happening for me. I would be very interested in a bluray or even DVD only release though.
I feel your pain. I have no interest in any of the CDs/extras either. Unfortunately there is no reasonably priced offering with 5.1 this time. At least this is a 2 CD album and Arjen puts quite a lot of work into it.

Fair enough, The beauty of Ayreon is if you don't dig a song, odds are the next one has an all new feel and a different singer.
Plus Tom Baker narrating ...
Vocals by:
Tommy Karevik (Kamelot)
Cammie Gilbert (Oceans Of Slumber)
Amanda Somerville (Trillium, HDK)
Michael Mills (Toehider)
Paul Manzi (Arena)
Dianne van Giersbergen (Ex Libris)
Johanne James (Kyrbgrinder)
Simone Simons (Epica)
Dee Snider (Twisted Sister)
Marcela Bovio (ex-Stream Of Passion)
Caroline Westendorp (ex-The Charm The Fury)

Joe Satriani and Marty Friedman, Patty Gurdy, also make an appearance on the record.

Back