Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered INXS on 28 July from JB. Shipped from Melbourne to Sydney, it arrived today.

Thanks for the shipping info.

I checked the shipping notice and it has a tracking number. My shipment from Sydney was delivered to Victor Harbour in South Australia (1000km away) a week after my order! I just emailed them to try again. I didn’t realise there was tracking info...

Thanks for the shipping info.

I checked the shipping notice and it has a tracking number. My shipment from Sydney was delivered to Victor Harbour in South Australia (1000km away) a week after my order! I just emailed them to try again. I didn’t realise there was tracking info...
Sorry, I got the order date wrong. It was 18th July! So 18 days.

It took me about an hour to finally place my order, AR, but I did apply that coupon code and saved 12 bucks so it was ultimately worth it.
I just tried it again at 7 am this morning. The site processed through all the steps like clockwork...It must have been all you folks tying up the site on me yesterday. :love: :p:LOL:
Oh, and the coupon code still works.

Just ordered and it was FAST...and the coupon code still worked...in case you don't want to hunt for the code....YR2TFVAUWJTG AND THE SITE

WOW....$58.95 with the code....what a steal...this might have taken a long time...but well worth the wait...I hope Rhino sells a TON of these..
You are so correct on the "steal" comment. Less than $15 per disc - delivered. Of the handful of disks I have on order (Fish, Allan Williams/Birdsong, Pineapple Thief), this is definitely the best value. Even better than the typical DV releases.

I'm not going to aggravate myself. This is still a month away. I actually registered as a Rhino Insider and started earning points towards a discount code, not realizing I probably don't need to (I guess I like to play by the rules). I'll give it a day or two to calm down, then order. This reminds me of trying to order online tickets for a Led Zeppelin reunion.

I'm not going to aggravate myself. This is still a month away. I actually registered as a Rhino Insider and started earning points towards a discount code, not realizing I probably don't need to (I guess I like to play by the rules). I'll give it a day or two to calm down, then order. This reminds me of trying to order online tickets for a Led Zeppelin reunion.

It's already calm...right now...

You are so correct on the "steal" comment. Less than $15 per disc - delivered. Of the handful of disks I have on order (Fish, Allan Williams/Birdsong, Pineapple Thief), this is definitely the best value. Even better than the typical DV releases.

Chicago Quadio hit this same price for a very short time as a daily quick deal on Amazon I believe. Or maybe it was Amazon uk. But you are right. This is $20 less than most of the guestaments.

OK...I ordered again using the discount code provided here and the cost plus shipping and tax was $57.11. I originally thought I had to have points for the coupon code to work (I dont have an account with them and only thing I have ever ordered from rhino were the chicago and aretha quad discs). Much to my surprise the coupon code worked, so I requested rhino cancel my first order. I could end up with 2 sets but that might not be a bad thing. I originally wanted to purchase in Nov using Amazon points but with this deal and the worry that the US mail system might vapor lock in Nov with mail in ballots, this is a no brainer.

Ordered last night. No problem getting through. Internet Gods were smiling (must have been the pet sacrifice I offered). Didn’t use the code though, it felt just a little Doobi-ous! So, paid full price, but still a pretty good deal IMHO. I just noticed something, when I hear a song in my head, it sounds like it’s mono. Why is that? Well, back to life, and waiting.

OK...I ordered again using the discount code provided here and the cost plus shipping and tax was $57.11. I originally thought I had to have points for the coupon code to work (I dont have an account with them and only thing I have ever ordered from rhino were the chicago and aretha quad discs). Much to my surprise the coupon code worked, so I requested rhino cancel my first order. I could end up with 2 sets but that might not be a bad thing. I originally wanted to purchase in Nov using Amazon points but with this deal and the worry that the US mail system might vapor lock in Nov with mail in ballots, this is a no brainer.

I never use paypal for these type of transactions because if you make a mistake and want to cancel...you usually can't..

Back