• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What's for SALE

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it should be replaced with another 205! This topic was rampant on the forum as Oppo wound down its production. The choice is easier if you don't need analog audio out. Or if SACD is OK & you don't need DVD-A. Or if you mainly play discs & don't need much of a file player. But as you said the Oppo wraps it all up in one package, sans the nifty streaming built in to the 105, 103, etc.
In the spirit of hijacking threads...

I have a 103D that’s missing the wireless dongle.. I’ve rarely see the actual oppo one come up. I’ve tried SEVRAL other dongles that don't work. does anyone know of a compatible wireless dongle that they could recommend? Or better yet an extra original I could purchase for less than tje Cost of another player:)

resume your thread:)

This is an interesting approach...you have a mega hit album in 1970...then you retire from music in 1980...then change your name and come back in 1995... maybe you want or need some money in retirement... so you just take that blockbuster album..Tea For The Tillerman...and release a new version of that album...WITH THE SAME SONGS...and revamp those same songs and call it Tea For The Tillerman 2...

This is an interesting approach...you have a mega hit album in 1970...then you retire from music in 1980...then change your name and come back in 1995... maybe you want or need some money in retirement... so you just take that blockbuster album..Tea For The Tillerman...and release a new version of that album...WITH THE SAME SONGS...and revamp those same songs and call it Tea For The Tillerman 2...
And at approximately 7 times the cost of the original!

It's supposed to be his way of celebrating the albums 50th anniversary. I heard some of the original musicians are on it, as well as his son. I've read some good things about the release actually.

Back