Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$66.80 US for Oct. 9th then :QQlove:dance:QQlove
Only positive vibes everyone!

1597154023161.gif

Last edited:
But then again, there remains that glimmer of hope that SW's much anticipated remix of the TfF's classic SEEDS OF LOVE is finally reaching fruition!

DRAMA Q

See the source image

Rhino 🦏 pulled off a miracle with the DB QUADIO- it will happen here, perhaps importCDs or somewhere else, but there is
Do, or Do Not

Rhino 🦏 pulled off a miracle with the DB QUADIO- it will happen here, perhaps importCDs or somewhere else, but there is
Do, or Do Not

Do doubt, it will be listed on the U.S. websites, Pupster. But prior to my above post, this morning I received an email from AmazonUK offering me FREE PREMIUM Postage/handling from their website if I entered a code FREE PREMIUM. For the heck of it, I ordered an item for £5.99 and when I went to check out and typed in the discount code, the reply was DOES NOT APPLY and then they went on to charge me $19 U.S. for the s/h!!!!!

Naturally, I canceled. THE NERVE!

Do doubt, it will be listed on the U.S. websites, Pupster. But prior to my above post, this morning I received an email from AmazonUK offering me FREE PREMIUM Postage/handling from their website if I entered a code FREE PREMIUM. For the heck of it, I ordered an item for £5.99 and when I went to check out and typed in the discount code, the reply was DOES NOT APPLY and then they went on to charge me $19 U.S. for the s/h!!!!!

Naturally, I canceled. THE NERVE!
Do, or Do Not

“This is the way”

I've just pre-ordered ..Seeds Of Love

Will nurture this one, as it needs careful handling to prepare for a winter harvest.

It will happen.

As will this current heatwave end...34C to day!!

Please ....I don't do heat...🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

See the source image

GOT ME SOME 'LO❤E SEEDS'............WON'T BE LONG BEFORE I GOT MY WOMAN IN CHAINS⛓heh heh!

Last edited:

Please ....I don't do heat...🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
WUSS!!!!
Although I can´t say anything cause I live in a permanently A/C'd house..but, AH, when I have to leave it ...it´s another different story... 90 F with a heat index of 105 F and about 90% humidity...the big EASY HEAT STROKE!!!

Anyway..
AWESOME NEWS!!!..
Although I am pixellated by the release date....is it a nod to Lennon??? maybe, it being the most Beatlesque LP of theirs...
anyway...great news...although I feel like the guru on top of the mountain when someone finally makes to the top to meet him...

WUSS!!!!
Although I can´t say anything cause I live in a permanently A/C'd house..but, AH, when I have to leave it ...it´s another different story... 90 F with a heat index of 105 F and about 90% humidity...the big EASY HEAT STROKE!!!

Anyway..
15971660855102320906761485288916.jpg

AWESOME NEWS!!!..
Although I am pixellated by the release date....is it a nod to Lennon??? maybe, it being the most Beatlesque LP of theirs...
anyway...great news...although I feel like the guru on top of the mountain when someone finally makes to the top to meet him...
What's Air Con?
Dont have that luxury ere.
Just a huge fanny blowing through me curls.

So the box is five discs. Shall we speculate as to what's included? I would guess the following:

Disc One: Original album
Disc Two: b-sides and single mixes
  • Sowing the Seeds of Love (12" version)
  • Tears Roll Down
  • Laid So Low (Tears Roll Down)
  • Woman in Chains (instrumental)
  • My Life in the Suicide Ranks
  • Always in the Past
  • Ghost Papa
  • Johny Panic and the Bible of Dreams
  • Johny Panic and the Bible of Dreams (instrumental)
  • Music For Tables
  • Advice For the Young at Heart (single mix)
  • Sowing the Seeds of Love (single edit)
  • Woman in Chains (single edit)
  • Year of the Knife (single version)
DVD One: Going to California concert video + music videos for "Sowing the Seeds of Love", "Woman in Chains" and "Advice For the Young at Heart".
DVD Two: 5.1 mix & hi-res stereo of original LP

So what could the 5th disc be? Maybe a live CD from the '90 tour?

Back