Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems like the correct link. But, just for the sake of learning how to find shit on Moose. What do you type in search bar to locate that?

For some reason it doesn't come up when you search for the band or album title. However, if you click on the link for the version you found, you'll see a button that says "7 editions starting at...." Clicking on that will bring you to every available version of the album and you'll find the deluxe set there.

The Moose's search engine isn't the greatest, but they are still my preferred vendor. Good customer service. No sales tax (unless you're in Maine or New Hampshire). Free shipping on orders over $30. Bull Moose points. Lately their prices have been beating most competitors. And even with the free shipping option I typically get my orders no later than the day after release date. The last order I placed (for Bruce Hornsby's new album) actually arrived the day before release date. (This may be because I am relatively close geographically speaking, but I can tell that my orders with them get into the hands of the post office faster than my orders with Deep Discount or Import CDs.)

I do a lot of business with ImportCD, and although I like their prices, sometimes new releases aren't forthcoming on their due date. Such as today's release of Barclay James Harvest and Other Short Stories, which seems to have gone directly from pre-order to out of stock. That usually doesn't bother me, but I know a lot of you are drooling over this one and wouldn't want to wait. This is a bit too much TFF for me. I only know the title song, so all this extra content doesn't interest me. I listened to the entire album on YouTube and I can see it really sounding spectacular in surround. I've bought other stuff which I never would have if it wasn't 5.1 and didn't regret it. A single blu-ray and I wouldn't think twice. That being said, once the reviews start showing up, I just might have to take the bait.

My Barclay shipped last night from ImportCDs. I have never heard them before, but as you say, a lot of people are excited so I thought I would give them a go.

My Barclay shipped last night from ImportCDs. I have never heard them before, but as you say, a lot of people are excited so I thought I would give them a go.
Maybe the reason it's now out of stock is an abundance of pre-orders. Never considered that title generating that many pre-orders.

Tnx for the info and the link.
Ordered.

Your welcome, I hope. I see when doing more research on this website that some people have had to wait for stuff but it does look like it's what Universal Music uses as a website for Canadian orders but they do also send to other countries.

My first time ordering from them as well for this Tears for Fear's release. I thought if it's their artist you sure hope they would make sure the order get's done.

Your welcome, I hope. I see when doing more research on this website that some people have had to wait for stuff but it does look like it's what Universal Music uses as a website for Canadian orders but they do also send to other countries.

My first time ordering from them as well for this Tears for Fear's release. I thought if it's their artist you sure hope they would make sure the order get's done.

It is my first time as well. I wasn't aware of them until your post.
Tnx again for the heads up.

Unless there is a stand alone Blu ray, I am likely going to miss this one, unfortunately. Very low tolerance for box sets, especially ones with loads of demo tracks and 20 versions of the same song.
Completely agree. I'm a big fan of Barclay but I'm really sick of getting held-up to buy a bunch of stuff that is too crude to go out in a std release

Back