DGM finally announces 50th anniversary surround deluxe set of IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed Burning Shed again, asking about shipping to Canada (my lady lives there). Their reply:

"Shipping to Canada is the same price. Sadly couriers have put up their prices quite a bit due to Covid-19. We’re hoping they will eventually go down again."

Ah well. :(

Well the "Moose" is at $202 and it will stay at that price...they don't move it once it's established...importcds without any discounts applied is $223.. so even with a 15% discount it is going to be up there....plus with heavy items there will be shipping costs at importcds..plus tax.....so it looks like there isn't much "wiggle room" on this set..

DGM Live website has it for $195. But then $20 for shipping. Here is a shot of total...

1598711905690.png

$207 if you choose media mail.

I've done business in the past year with the DGM Live shop for King Crimson merch.
They're located in the LA area and responsive to email.
Folks should have no hesitation ordering from them.
You're directly supporting their merch business which is not earning any revenue from live shows this year.

Plus, it's the only place to get an exclusive King Crimson face mask with your order. :phones

All orders placed in the Schizoid Shop will automatically come with a free mask as pictured below.
We also offer masks featuring the Schizoid face, the Islands cover art, and Larks so if you prefer to receive one of those with the box, please write the appropriate name in the notes field of the order form.
If you wish to receive the "moon man" mask shown below, then no need to do anything as it will automatically be included.
(Please not that these are fabric masks, not N95 approved masks.)

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 10.34.38 AM.png

I've done business in the past year with the DGM Live shop for King Crimson merch.
They're located in the LA area and responsive to email.
Folks should have no hesitation ordering from them.
You're directly supporting their merch business which is not earning any revenue from live shows this year.

Plus, it's the only place to get an exclusive King Crimson face mask with your order. :phones

All orders placed in the Schizoid Shop will automatically come with a free mask as pictured below.
We also offer masks featuring the Schizoid face, the Islands cover art, and Larks so if you prefer to receive one of those with the box, please write the appropriate name in the notes field of the order form.
If you wish to receive the "moon man" mask shown below, then no need to do anything as it will automatically be included.
(Please not that these are fabric masks, not N95 approved masks.)

View attachment 55675

You might have just swayed Gos with that mask offer :ROFLMAO:

To be honest, he almost did......until I saw the straps...which I assume are not adjustable. LOL!

Masks for COVID should only be made of 100% cotton.
These masks are crap for health reasons as they're made from a fabric that's good for printing but impermeable to air. :eek:
Novelty / ephemera value only, like Pink Floyd marbles.

But no doubt highly collectible. :giggle:
A guy really needs to buy four of these box sets so he can get all four designs.

Someone point me to an Atmos Guide for Beginners...this mix is going to push me over a line I did not think I would ever cross 😲

Back