Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might add, if you're a conspiracy theorist, it may be a ploy by the postal union to discredit the current administration hoping to move votes to the other party come election day. I do not subscribe to that thought, but with the way many things are going recently it seems within the realm of possibility if you're inclined to go that direction.
Isn't this the kind of thing that temporarily shut down the Animals thread the other day?

I'm ready to vote wherever there's a poll! :smokin:smokin

Aren't WE subtle, Mike? Already know you're going for a TEN!

See the source image

Dear Eggplant:

Due to your bombastic rhetoric and unfound allegations, we are sending you instead of the BD~A Doobie Quadio Boxset, 4 DVD~Rs with needledrops from frankly scratchy CD~4 vinyl from the Doobies discography in sparkling Dolby Digital 4.0! [Tick, Tick, Pop, Pop, Swish]!

You SCREW with the RHINO .... you get the HORNS.🦏

Egbert Risoli, Esq.

RHINO CUSTOMER SERVICE LEGAL DEPARTMENT
Wow, things are getting bad out there!

Last edited:
Well stuff seems to be moving, as mine is now in a "facility" in Bridgeport, NJ. The last time one of my packages mine went in there it took some time for it to come out. Oh boy.

Even worse, Mrs. Surround says, "No more music for you as birthday or Christmas presents." That means she'll probably want to get me something personal, like a sweater...The horror...the horror...

Last edited:
Back