Recommended Music YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya found a Bass player yet @skherbeck; this lady seems to already have some notoriety with Marcus M. - what you think @kap'n krunch?

Anyone who shares the stage with MM has to be a monster...couple of facial expressions , nothing major, though...

I am of the "Charlie Jones School of bass" (ex Robert Plant/Goldfrapp) ...I usually don´t venture past the 12th fret...for that there´s the guitar! and they are doing some Flamenco runs a la "Paco de Lucía"...yup..guitar...

Great vid though!

I wonder if a 5.1 mix might make those two guitars audible? They look like they're keeping busy, but I can't hear them at all!

That’s actually pretty funny to watch, even Skunk had a little giggle at one point. I think they’re just playing along with the sort of staccato notes of the keyboard. Some folks can’t stand McDonald’s signing, but I think it’s amazing, so unique!

That’s actually pretty funny to watch, even Skunk had a little giggle at one point. I think they’re just playing along with the sort of staccato notes of the keyboard. Some folks can’t stand McDonald’s signing, but I think it’s amazing, so unique!
Yeah, I'm not in one camp or the other... I like "both" Doobie incarnations (actually, I can say the same about YES, too!)

Yeah, I'm not in one camp or the other... I like "both" Doobie incarnations (actually, I can say the same about YES, too!)
I’m just the opposite: give me Johnston Doobies over McDonald Doobies all day and I don’t really like any post Bruford Yes. But that’s what’s so cool about music - there’s something for everybody.

A tribute to the Avengers Emma Peel, to the tune of Cake's "Short Skirt Long Jacket"

Back