• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What's for SALE

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I love this album even the much maligned quad version, all I can say is why? This is like one of those cheap multi-hit records featuring songs re-recorded by the original artist, but not the original version, no thanks.

And what a missed opportunity NOT to have remixed the new version in Surround .... to compensate for the botched original TFTT Quad remix.

Every time I see one of THESE on Ebay I think of Marshall and Audio Fidelity....he tried so hard to do things the right way...he is the kind of person you want at a record company...and it has been 2years since it all ended...if you are a new member here you might find it interesting to read some of the posts about Marshall on here and Audio Fidelity

Every time I see one of THESE on Ebay I think of Marshall and Audio Fidelity....he tried so hard to do things the right way...he is the kind of person you want at a record company...and it has been 2years since it all ended...if you are a new member here you might find it interesting to read some of the posts about Marshall on here and Audio Fidelity

Sorely miss Marshall and AF, as well. I have so many wonderful Gold CDs, Stereo SACDs and QUAD treasures from AF that in my collective memory, AF is still with me....in spirit and a coveted spot on my music laden shelves.

They do it twice a year. Normall July i to Aug and around Thanksgiving.

And according to Digital Bits website, Criterion is poised to announce their first UHD4K title early next year. FINALLY.....since most of their titles for the past few years have 4K remasters but have only been released in 1080p BD~V!

Back