Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you're right (y)

Admsh IS right, MM. Played that album recently [the RBCD] which itself sounded pretty spectacular and in the hands of remixing guru extraordinaire Steve Wilson, we're ALL in for a royal treat.

GETTING READY TO TEE OFF OCTOBER 9TH
See the source image

Admsh IS right, MM. Played that album recently [the RBCD] which itself sounded pretty spectacular and in the hands of remixing guru extraordinaire Steve Wilson, we're ALL in for a royal treat.

See the source image

Oooh! I used to have one of those shirts! But I wore it so much that it fell apart. Looks like they've got some new Seeds t-shirts on their site though. Think I am going to have to treat myself.
:)

🌛🍃

I've been listening to the album a lot lately and can't help speculating about how Steven has chosen to spread out the many, many components that exist in these songs. For instance, the duet between Oleta Adams and Roland Orzabal in "Woman In Chains" - will we get both vocals through the center channel? Or maybe one in the actual center speaker and the other in the front 'phantom' center? I can definitely envision "Badman's Song" kicking off with the drums in the front channels and Oleta's piano spread across the rears. During the middle section of "Sowing The Seeds" with the overlapping vocal parts, wouldn't it be awesome to have Roland in the front channels ("high time we made a stand...") and Curt ("time to eat all your words...") in the back? How cool would it be if the rain effect in "Year Of The Knife" came out of the rear speakers? The mind boggles with seemingly endless possibilities on this one, so to say I'm merely excited would be an understatement.

Last edited:

See the source image
I"m pretty sure we are but with some of the disappointing results lately on some box sets....well that's why I said I hope....yes it should be a slam dunk but ........

STEVE to MM: I haven't hit a sour chord yet!

See the source image

[/QUOTE
STEVE to MM: I haven't hit a sour chord yet!

See the source image
Mostly true,,,,,,,but even in his own words....his first crack at COTCK 40th Anniversary wasn't very good....and some think that YES....Close To The Edge & Fragile could be better as well.....that's not me saying it though

Mostly true,,,,,,,but even in his own words....his first crack at COTCK 40th Anniversary wasn't very good....and some think that YES....Close To The Edge & Fragile could be better as well.....that's not me saying it though
Someone gave The White Album a 3 in the poll. Just sayin'...

Reminiscient of a lot of film directors who regret some choices made in their films and then go back and correct them with Director's cuts. And don't we wish we could all go back and perform do overs in our own lives....let me count the ways!!!!!!!!

And not that I'm in any way involved in sound remixing but how many times I listen to a totally botched new surround remix and cringe at the 'lack of choices and imagination' made in regard to the remix as if the engineer didn't have a clue what the word discrete really entails. Was it artist intervention or lack of multitracks ..... or both and in most cases we'll never know!

And to think the MGM Studio heads wanted to cut "Over The Rainbow' from The Wizard of Oz as they felt it slowed down the pacing of the movie.

Last edited:
Reminiscient of a lot of film directors who regret some choices made in their films and then go back and correct them with Director's cuts. And don't we wish we could all go back and perform do overs in our own lives....let me count the ways!!!!!!!!

In the land of methodical doubt, nothing ever gets done...

And the price is a ridiculous $71.97 almost $15 higher than AmazonUK!

That's a full pound of phenom coconut shrimp with sweet chili sauce from Wegman's

Are you trying to take food out of my mouth, Pupster🐶 ?

See the source image
Anything for you Ralphie LMAO; but cold, limp, breaded and fried shrimp- yuk!
And I just threw the b. moose out there for display purposes only - because It’s been so long now, I’ve forgotten where I ordered from :unsure:

Back